ForgetTheTownHallGottaSaveMyDollsLikeJen Pt. 222

« Older   Newer »

1. Narcissism101
        +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 27/2/2021, 15:30) 
    So did she give an excuse as to why there are no videos this week? Is she cleaning out RM1?

She vaguely said she had other things requiring her time this week. We’re pretty sure RM1 closed yesterday or Thur so assume she had to finally go clear her 4000 remaining bins from the basement, her dolls from the attic and whatever furniture remained.

QUOTE (Beetrix @ 27/2/2021, 16:47) 
    I thought the sectional was in the TV room which is behind the ballroom on the main floor??

Sectional #1: the big brown monstrosity from the family room at RM1. It was left as staging when they listed the house. It’s future fate is unknown.
    Sectional #2: a light colored one that replaced the sofa in what had been the formal living room/front room at RM1. They transitioned the formal LR/DR into a big playroom for the kids. The old DR was filled with toys and the old LR got the newly purchased sectional. When the house was staged for sale these rooms were set up again as formal LR/DR, with what appears to be furniture from a staging co.....white sofa and two chairs, and a dining table/chairs. The playroom sectional was either discarded, or is possibly in the basement of RM2....I can’t remember if we’ve seen it there.
    Sectional #3: a new sectional that she bought from Wayfair for the family room at RM2.

887 replies since 24/2/2021, 21:02   96275 views