« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    they must consider 2 rooms in basement as bedrooms

I bet she has a Pod parked at new house and is unloading it, bin by bin :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

2.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I would think that there would be room in her garage for the bins

3.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony Check @ 2/26/2021, 02:19 AM) 
    QUOTE (CC and Donny's PT Babysitter @ 26/2/2021, 01:34) 
    :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon: :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

HOLY SHIT !!!

I have casually watched Jen since a few years before CC. And really, only her monthly favs because I have fomo and wondered what neat things she discovered.

I started watching her organization videos this week. I am completely shocked at how much shit this woman has. Like 20 freakin colanders. COLANDERS?! How many does one person need?

And I finally get the whole backup snark. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Finally, (I never watched a video with Don before) I watched a couples Q&A from 2015 or so. The entire time, I kept thinking, Jen you f’d up big time! She really over estimated her importance in that relationship. Don spoiled her rotten and she didn’t appreciate any of it.

It’s so bizarre to see how she is today vs even a year ago. She was bubbly and cute. Took time to make herself presentable and cared about her home.

Obviously, she hasn’t read the shit quote about the best revenge being looking great, being happy and moving on. Why on earth would Don want today’s Jen?

Don wrote an article last year for I think finance.com and it’s obviously that he does have financial chops and it wasn’t nepotism alone that has him at the helm of PDQ.

He’s smart and for YEARS Jen acted (aka literally believed) that man was too dumb to clean his own razor.

I’m not saying Don was a stellar guy but he was happy to indulge her me time, self important busy bee fantasy and let her spend unfettered. Those are her only interests.

All that idiot needed to do was suck it up through the baby years then she could have shipped them both off to school all day and kept her life. She is dumber than a rock.

AND --Men really do get better looking as they get some years on them so he won't always look like Baby Huey

4. Malicious Vitriol
        +14   Like  

User deleted

Hi Jen... Since you've got extra cash from both the jewellery consignment and house sale, please spare some change to get your kids some pepperoni and cool costumes. And if your "ballroom" is indeed for the kids, I challenge you to get a mini indoor bouncy castle or play tent for them. You're too lazy to decorate, might as well actually use the space for the kids to play.

5.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    $1.332M is so specific so that must be the final price.

Let’s hope whomever bought it gets a job transfer in a year or two so we can see their listing photos for changes :snickering:

6.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    the craptice was such a nice room with the window seat and built ins. I'd love a room like that to decorate. I wouldn't have 10 desks and Mickey and Minnie as decor though

7.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    But the craptice was too cold because it was over the garage. She could never subject anyone else to it. Jen was being so selfless and thoughtful to take the craptice for herself so that other family members wouldn't suffer.

She's an empath y'all.

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 25/2/2021, 23:41) 
    Tom Hanks? Tasty? pfffttttt

THIS is tasty:

Miles_OKeefe_0

Late to the yummy daddy partay.
    Please, someone inserts a Micheal Fassbender smiling meme...
    I swear, I sweat when I see him :big-drooling-smiley-emoticon:

9.     +22   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jen is such a gaslighter. As though anyone is supposed to believe that she so benevolently left her "ballroom" an empty wasteland so that her kids can dance. No carpets, no paintings hung up. No cozy lights or lush curtains. Heck, I don't even want kids and I can think of a dozen different (easy and cheap) things to make that space more fun and child friendly. Sigh.

10.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Can we add Rob Lowe to the list? I love that he has been reunited with his hooker friend from The West Wing on Texas 911. It’s perfect.

11.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I guess she doesn’t want to have to clean up after them.

12. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +10   Like  

User deleted

I hate to crash the sexy man party, but I’m still trying to process the Ross divorce here.

Did they go to counseling?

I’m just blown away at the difference in her. She really REALLY hates those kids, doesn’t she!?

13.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (i love me some me @ 2/26/2021, 04:17 PM) 
    I guess she doesn’t want to have to clean up after them.

Oh absolutely. And really, there is no way that she would dedicate the largest room on the first floor to her kids. She is probably saving up those alimony checks to get a full pottery barn catalogue dumped in there. You know, for all the post covid parties she'll have.

14.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is it possible that Jen really can't afford furniture at the moment? When I say 'afford' I mean, she spends all of her alimony money on absolute crap, and then when it comes to buying furniture she doesn't know how to downscale her price point when shopping so it's all thousands of $'s that she feels she doesn't have...?

Although why she can't now move some of the RM1 furniture into her house seeing as the house has sold is anybody's guess.

15.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Big foam floor tiles (so they can be removed) or a big rug.

A vintage (or pottery barn, whatever) armoire with dress up clothes.

My grandmother had a collection of her old purses and hats and costume jewelry that she kept in a box for us to play with when we visited and all the kids loved it.

Big blocks. A tent or that teepee thing.

Hang a fancy chandelier and put some mirrors on the walls and really make it look like a ballroom.

Think of the American Girl tea parties or picnics that could be happening in there.

Get some bean bag chairs and a portable projector to project movies on that wall.

There’s nothing wrong with encouraging kids to play independently and creatively with an empty space, but that doesn’t mean completely ignoring a space and taking credit for the kids’ imaginations. There’s so many options to encourage them!

887 replies since 24/2/2021, 21:02   96274 views