ForgetTheTownHallGottaSaveMyDollsLikeJen Pt. 222

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is the time Jen really will need to lean on her friends.

:to-quote-smiley-emoticon:

2.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I told you :snickering:

she pretty much likes all of her stuff though
    Attached Image
    98A39695-37BD-4FF5-9723-95147ACC89F8

3.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I am not in the mood for another lady in the lake instastory

4.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    My area rug crisis is over. DH took the one that needed to be returned to the UPS store and we found a much better rug at a local store. No emergency truffles were needed.

5.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 2/26/2021, 02:55 PM) 
    QUOTE (rosarita @ 2/26/2021, 11:20 AM) 
    Her Valentines Day video needed that song, "Danny Boy" at the end. That was some dark content.. I mean her name is Ross and Don looks Irish to me.

The pipes, the pipes are calling, from glen to glen and down the lake side. The summer's gone and the Ross's are falling. Tis you, tis you must go and I will buy.

Shouldn't it be "Donny Boy"?

OH yes, it should be "Donny Boy".....good one.

6.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    On occasion, if I’ve been away from my husband and I stumble across a chocolatier I’ll get him something nice as a ‘I was thinking of you’ gift.

Never a giant box of that size, solely for myself ‘because I deserve it’ (or whatever Jen tells herself) to keep for emergencies.

7.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I took an apple, a pack of cheese crackers, bottle of water, nail polish to redo my nails and an Audible book to get my second dose of the vaccine today. Last time it took 3 hrs and I was bored silly and hungry. Today it took 21 minutes from the time I drove in to driving out including the 15 min wait to make sure you don't croak.

I was severely over prepared.

8. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 26/2/2021, 21:12) 
    I took an apple, a pack of cheese crackers, bottle of water, nail polish to redo my nails and an Audible book to get my second dose of the vaccine today. Last time it took 3 hrs and I was bored silly and hungry. Today it took 21 minutes from the time I drove in to driving out including the 15 min wait to make sure you don't croak.

I was severely over prepared.

lol. It always happens that way.

9.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Tonight will start with Jen baking some nasty looking NotAVegan tasty treats. Tomorrow will include a crack-of-dawn 2-hour workout followed by an InstaStory declaring “It’s a two-latte kind of morning...amiright?!”

Nothing of substance will happen while the children are away. I hope Matt Paxton is at RM1 clearing out the hoard as we speak. At Don’s insistence.

10.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 26/2/2021, 16:25) 
    Is it possible that Jen really can't afford furniture at the moment? When I say 'afford' I mean, she spends all of her alimony money on absolute crap, and then when it comes to buying furniture she doesn't know how to downscale her price point when shopping so it's all thousands of $'s that she feels she doesn't have...?

Although why she can't now move some of the RM1 furniture into her house seeing as the house has sold is anybody's guess.

She mentioned in a video or instagram story, that she was waiting till she sold RM1 before she finished furnishing the new house.

Could she afford furniture if she shopped at the furniture stores/websites the rest of us 99%ers shop at? Absolutely she could.

However, this is Jen we are talking about. Im sure she plans to furnish the rest of the new house completely from Pottery Barn. So she definitely couldn't afford to do that until the sale of RM1.

11.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have never met a more privileged, but more morose creature. She rolls in misery voluntarily.
    God forbid she focuses on helping others, or , ohmygosh, creating a content that will serve her viewers.
    Oh no, she will binge on overpriced crap, drag her bunions over the yoga mat for hours and drool over Peloton coaches with full lives.
    And then blame all of the aforementioned people on her misery.

12.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 26/2/2021, 16:57) 
    I think one day he woke up and was like, “She doesn’t cook, she doesn’t clean, I’m not getting laid, she’s so uptight about everything, and there’s drama at every meal because of this vegan nonsense, so fuck this shit, what’s the point of being married?”, she called his bluff and expected that he would come around, he moved down to the basement and she thought she was just giving him his space, and when she went to Oregon he made his move when he could do it in peace.

Counseling wouldn’t have helped them anyway. She’s a narcissist who hates being a mother and she unilaterally took away the things he enjoyed most: meat and sex. He seemed like a lazy parent (only doing the “fun” things) and she seemed to overcomplicate parenting.

Unless she was going to be willing to loosen up a little, and he was going to be willing to be more accepting of who she had become (which wasn’t what he wanted), then all the counseling in the world wouldn’t help.

Sometimes people grow in different directions, and that’s okay. I’m of the belief that life is too short to be miserable, and that sometimes ex-spouses DO make good friends even if they suck as relationship partners, and every divorce doesn’t necessarily end in animosity. What’s annoying about these idiots is that hundreds of people could’ve told them that kids were going to rock their worlds because plenty of us called it the second she got pregnant with CC.

That’s what lack of self awareness will do. I think he expected her to grow into motherhood and she expected him to be semi retired and home all day helping, and neither was mature and self aware enough to really think through and discuss what bringing kids into the picture was going to do to their relationship.

Sorry, I know this is from way back but you really hit the nail on the head. I agree with all you have said.
    Back to catching up! I have 15 minutes of my lunch break left and no emergency truffles in sight. How will I make it?

13.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I will admit...
    The first night in the hospital after the twins were born I couldn't sleep and was nursing them basically non stop
    So I bought myself a box of very nice Godiva chocolates

14.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 2/26/2021, 02:43 PM) 
    I will admit...
    The first night in the hospital after the twins were born I couldn't sleep and was nursing them basically non stop

Well, you deserved it! I would have bought you a box of Godiva!

15.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 26/2/2021, 21:43) 
    I will admit...

I didn’t nurse. My first night home I wanted carry out Mexican and a margarita. I was wasted after half and no longer craved cilantro like I did when I was pregnant :snickering:

887 replies since 24/2/2021, 21:02   96274 views