ForgetTheTownHallGottaSaveMyDollsLikeJen Pt. 222

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    haha, I love that her little slice of heaven turned into a muddy slush patch.
    I feel so sorry for her kids, having to wear masks all day every day. I'm SURE that school offers distance learning options, she is such a cow.

2.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m just now catching up. Not sure what the whole celebrity man thing was about, but here’s my late two cents...

Idris Elba.

PERIOD.

3.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 27/2/2021, 18:32) 
    haha, I love that her little slice of heaven turned into a muddy slush patch.
    I feel so sorry for her kids, having to wear masks all day every day. I'm SURE that school offers distance learning options, she is such a cow.

Also they’re not even in elementary school yet. My cousin has twins around their age and she has basically created her own preschool at home. It’s not like they HAVE to go to school at this point.

4.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This thread has made me look up a video on how to pronounce Longchamp. I'm not mad about it, because I KNOW I've been saying it wrong but now I'm in the grey area of this Longchamp vs Iowncare.

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 27/2/2021, 15:30) 
    So did she give an excuse as to why there are no videos this week? Is she cleaning out RM1?

She vaguely said she had other things requiring her time this week. We’re pretty sure RM1 closed yesterday or Thur so assume she had to finally go clear her 4000 remaining bins from the basement, her dolls from the attic and whatever furniture remained.

QUOTE (Beetrix @ 27/2/2021, 16:47) 
    I thought the sectional was in the TV room which is behind the ballroom on the main floor??

Sectional #1: the big brown monstrosity from the family room at RM1. It was left as staging when they listed the house. It’s future fate is unknown.
    Sectional #2: a light colored one that replaced the sofa in what had been the formal living room/front room at RM1. They transitioned the formal LR/DR into a big playroom for the kids. The old DR was filled with toys and the old LR got the newly purchased sectional. When the house was staged for sale these rooms were set up again as formal LR/DR, with what appears to be furniture from a staging co.....white sofa and two chairs, and a dining table/chairs. The playroom sectional was either discarded, or is possibly in the basement of RM2....I can’t remember if we’ve seen it there.
    Sectional #3: a new sectional that she bought from Wayfair for the family room at RM2.

6.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    nothing on peloton today =/

yesterday she had a full day - started at 4:40 am (WTF) with some meditation, then 70 mins of cardio (a warm up and two 30 min rides) and then some stretching. Then at night she did 20 mins yoga and a sleep meditation.

She will definitely workout today. One of the metrics you see (and get high fives for) is how many weeks and how many days in a row you've worked out. She wouldn't ruin her 13-week streak (this means she did at least one workout per week for 13 weeks). It doesn't show how many days in a row she worked out and I don't feel like counting but it's 60+ days at least.

She is also only 4 rides away from her first cycling milestone of 100 rides. Typically you try to do your milestone rides on live rides because you might get a shoutout from the instructor which in peloton world is a BFD. So my guess is that she will do 2-3 rides tonight and then have the live ride she is doing be her 100th.

Yes this is all as nuts as it sounds

7.     +47   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    FBF6419-B-9313-4-D55-BC47-D3125-E38-C4-DB
    upload image

“I’m clearing some stuff out” = confirmation that she spent the week emptying RM1. Ding ding ding!!

8.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Well she’s definitely clearing out RM1...pic of china at the old house that she doesn’t know what to do with. Is that their wedding china?

9.     +52   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's HIDEOUS! You can pass it on to a thrift store.

IT TOOK HER A YEAR TO EMPTY HER KITCHEN CABINETS!!! She is insane. I bet she is positively burning up over Don leaving her with all this work, she will never get over it.

Edited by ColdOne - 2/27/2021, 01:01 PM

10.     +57   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    drive to Goodwill, hand them over the boxes of plates, drive off. done ✅

11.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen doesn’t know where to donate things? Or just wanting one of her fan girls to offer to buy her ugly plates? :29:

12.     +41   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    it’s another instance where she thinks it’s too nice to donate. she only donates cheap crap. greedy ho. she’s already getting money from the jewelry sales

13.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    And again, making things more difficult than necessary.....no more throwing her masks in the wash. Now she’s going to start boiling water in her tea maker to wash them by hand.

p.s. Beautiful pictures of dirty, brown snow Jen. Really riveting content.

14.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Wandering the globe, searching for my identity

Status
    Anonymous
    I've been wondering if it's Jenions buying up her jewelry (Paula?) I'm too lazylikeJen, but is anyone bothering to keep track of the sales and the commission she's earning?

15.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That pic is definitely from the old house. Wow.

She’s so weird about her stuff. Your options are Facebook marketplace, offer up, eBay, or donate, you moron. Shoot, there’s a women’s shelter in my city that’s nowhere near the size of Chicago that helps women with things like dishes and cookware when they move out of the shelter into their own apartment, or surely her old gardener knows another single mom.

887 replies since 24/2/2021, 21:02   96201 views