1.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My goals.
    1. Sleep until the pug wakes me.
    2. Sleep longer if he takes a nap instead.

So far my goals are always met. His normal time to come into the bed is 7:30. I used to get up at 4:30 when I worked 6am to 3pm. Not fun at all. But when you need to do it, you do it. No goals involved.

2.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 2/25/2021, 12:27 AM) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 2/24/2021, 03:17 PM) 
    There aren't that many. I think they all have pretty large fan bases, but they play different music. I think Cody's rides are pop.

Hmmmm...I wonder if Jen has switched her plans from being a Werq instructor to being a Peloton instructor.

There are only 11 Peloton instructors, so it's kind of like Jen switching her plans from Werq instructor to movie star.

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 2/24/2021, 03:30 PM) 
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 2/25/2021, 12:27 AM) 
    Hmmmm...I wonder if Jen has switched her plans from being a Werq instructor to being a Peloton instructor.

There are only 11 Peloton instructors, so it's kind of like Jen switching her plans from Werq instructor to movie star.

Hahaha! I don’t understand the Peloton thing at all! Eleven total? I guess I was picturing it differently.

However, in Jen’s mind I am sure she thinks after just a couple of months she has what it takes to be a Peloton SUPERSTAR!

4.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 2/25/2021, 12:32 AM) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 2/24/2021, 03:30 PM) 

Hahaha! I don’t understand the Peloton thing at all! Eleven total? I guess I was picturing it differently.

However, in Jen’s mind I am sure she thinks after just a couple of months she has what it takes to be a Peloton SUPERSTAR!

Yeah, it's all virtual, so they basically have it staffed the same as a single spin studio, only millions of people can participate.

5. Malicious Vitriol
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 25/2/2021, 00:29) 
    My goals.
    1. Sleep until the pug wakes me.
    2. Sleep longer if he takes a nap instead.

So far my goals are always met. His normal time to come into the bed is 7:30. I used to get up at 4:30 when I worked 6am to 3pm. Not fun at all. But when you need to do it, you do it. No goals involved.

4.30am? Damn it. You are far more superior than all of us. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

6.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    did anyone else see if you could find obituaries for anyone in her circle after those IG stories? someone say you did so I feel less weird...

7.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 25/2/2021, 00:41) 
    did anyone else see if you could find obituaries for anyone in her circle after those IG stories? someone say you did so I feel less weird...

I did check some social media accounts of pig killers and nutty religious types to see if anything appeared
    :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

8.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jen is a woman who made a video about not getting the box with her Michael Kors costume jewelry. No one died.

9.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It was probably Ross Manor 1 that died. Maybe today was the last day she'll step foot in there. You know how she likes to pretend her objects are people.

RIP in peace sweet angel. Jennifer's darling heart could barely stand to leave you. Almost crying her eyes out at all that could have been.... :(

10.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    At least we may be rid of that weird toxically positive overgrown cheerleader Danielle from Werq. She must wake up at 3:30 and shit rainbows. :enough-sign-smiley-emoticon:

11.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nope, it was an I had to, also hair, make up and professional dress. It sucked. I switched to 7-4 then 7 to 5. I used 7 to 8 as my quiet time, before most of the office arrived. I still need quiet time in the morning, sometimes it is an hour in bed with the pug, sometimes I take an extra hour after I get up. And DH know to leave me alone and no talking. I do not miss the having to get up for work at all, whatever anyone needs to do, it is all good. Saying I had to get up at 4:30 was torture, not a brag.

12.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 2/24/2021, 05:00 PM) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 2/24/2021, 02:52 PM) 
    tbh the whole "not sleeping again" thing is one of the things that made me not want to have kids. I already have trouble with it and I get migraines if I don't sleep enough.

Just to chime in that I have raised 2 kids ,spaced only 14 months apart who are now teens.
    I was prepared for the no sleep part, but it never arrived. I breastfed on demand, and the first few weeks I did get up at 3am or 4 am, or 5 am to top them up, because they were little and couldn't get a large amount of milk at a time.
    But around the 6 week mark, they dropped the wake up times between 12 am and 6 am and at around 6m, they dropped the 12am wake up time.
    At 9 months, both slept in their own rooms onward.
    After that, sleepless nights were only when they were really sick, or bad teething moments but these were rare and far between.
    I am a mom that slept well. Just wanted to tell you that the horror stories are the loudest but there are those of us that have kids that actually sleep.
    Now that they are teens, they sleep 14hrs . I often go check if they are alive.

One of my granddaughters is a very heavy sleeper (she's 2 now) and will sleep from 7:30pm to 7am. When she spends the night, the first few times I checked to make sure she was breathing! LOL

I naturally am a morning person. Doesn't make me better, just I'm more efficient in the morning. I also taught a 5:15 am fitness class for about 20 years! I don't do that now and I sleep until about 6 am. I also can stay awake past 9pm now! LOL

13. Rumpus Nail Polish
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 25/2/2021, 00:00) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 2/24/2021, 02:52 PM) 
    tbh the whole "not sleeping again" thing is one of the things that made me not want to have kids. I already have trouble with it and I get migraines if I don't sleep enough.

Just to chime in that I have raised 2 kids ,spaced only 14 months apart who are now teens.
    I was prepared for the no sleep part, but it never arrived. I breastfed on demand, and the first few weeks I did get up at 3am or 4 am, or 5 am to top them up, because they were little and couldn't get a large amount of milk at a time.
    But around the 6 week mark, they dropped the wake up times between 12 am and 6 am and at around 6m, they dropped the 12am wake up time.
    After that, sleepless nights were only when they were really sick, or bad teething moments but these were rare and far between.
    I am a mom that slept well. Just wanted to tell you that the horror stories are the loudest but there are those of us that have kids that actually sleep.

My God. I kinda hate you now. I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old who STILL won't sleep through the fucking night.
    :tearing-hair:

14.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 2/24/2021, 07:10 PM) 
    Nope, it was an I had to, also hair, make up and professional dress. It sucked. I switched to 7-4 then 7 to 5. I used 7 to 8 as my quiet time, before most of the office arrived. I still need quiet time in the morning, sometimes it is an hour in bed with the pug, sometimes I take an extra hour after I get up. And DH know to leave me alone and no talking. I do not miss the having to get up for work at all, whatever anyone needs to do, it is all good. Saying I had to get up at 4:30 was torture, not a brag.

I used to work roughly 7-3. It was murder to wake up so early but then there was a huge sense of freedom when I was done with my workday at 3pm :running_around_smiley_emoticon: in the winter I'd have to take a walk at lunchtime just to see the sun, slight exaggeration.

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Rumpus Nail Polish @ 2/24/2021, 04:18 PM) 
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 25/2/2021, 00:00) 

My God. I kinda hate you now. I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old who STILL won't sleep through the fucking night.
    :tearing-hair:

I am so sorry ... :6792:

887 replies since 24/2/2021, 21:02   96341 views