ForgetTheTownHallGottaSaveMyDollsLikeJen Pt. 222

« Older   Newer »

1.     +36   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It will never seize to amaze me that Jen the lazy slob built a YT brand on being organised! :hearty-laugh:

It shows that if you claim something again and again, there are people who will believe it despite all evidence to the contrary.

2.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 27/2/2021, 21:50) 
    So that video of her moving, pretending to be all big girl single mama who didn't have anyone and didn't need anyone to help her move during the pandemic, was clearly BS.

She moved a few clothes, shoes and a couple of cutlery and called it a move. A year later, having used her old house as a storage unit, she is forced to actually move.

Lying, lazy cow.

The 'moving' video was a stupid pantomine. According to the laws of physics Jen's hoard cannot be moved in a couple of car trips. She probably moved about 1% :lol: of her stuff. Now she has to move the other 99%. Sweet, sweet karma.

Jen moving all of her shit out of RM1 this week:

3.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Rumpus @ 28/2/2021, 07:41) 
    Can someone please fill me in on jens jewelry consignment shop. I don’t remember her posting about it.. how did we find it? Is there a link?

A baker alerted us to it! Some pieces are already sold but here’s the link to her listing. https://northshoreexchange.org/search?q=8776

ColdOne also saved a screenshot of the original items! https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net...=61981745&st=30

4.     +33   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is definitely in the running for World Champion Procrastinator. All those days without the kids where she has absolutely nothing to do other than walk Winnie around the block. Meanwhile everything she's hoarded for the last decade sits in her old house gathering dust, waiting for her to get off her fat ass and deal with it. Then she gets the phone call at the 11th hour that she needs to get her stuff moved out NOW. Why does she create this unncessary stress for herself? Why didn't she put her money to good use a year ago and hire a huge team of people to get this stuff moved to her new basement, so she can sort through her 16million bins in her own time? Then she can donate it or sell it or do whatever she wants with it, without the pressure of moving it all.

I don't know why I still try to make sense of Jen's thought processes :lol:

5.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What’s extra dumb is that so much of it was in bins already, so it could very easily be loaded up and transported.

What’s extra extra dumb is if she actually had friends, they could’ve helped. But then, my friends and I pay each other for moving help with pizza and Diet Coke, but the pizza gets delivered and has real cheese and Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s don’t sell Diet Coke and also Jen is such a downer that nobody would help her move without actual money being paid for their services.

6.     +23   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 28/2/2021, 04:29) 
    Excuse me, that COMMISSIONED pottery crap is close to her heart! 🤪

Oh! You rang? :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

7.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 28/2/2021, 05:17) 
    I remember this jumping out at the time: Jill telling her she was crazy not to just
    move all once. Start at 19:20
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-8TXCRQ4o

Jen acknowledges this is how “most people would move” but then pretty much says she’s going to do “what works for her” She is incapable of listening to anyone’s good advice.

"New house, going back to my roots" (in terms of content). Instead we get video after video of leaning in while being gentle with herself. 🙄

8.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 28/2/2021, 05:17) 
    I remember this jumping out at the time: Jill telling her she was crazy not to just
    move all once. Start at 19:20
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-8TXCRQ4o

Jen acknowledges this is how “most people would move” but then pretty much says she’s going to do “what works for her” She is incapable of listening to anyone’s good advice.

Her excuses at that 19 minute mark scream hoarding behaviour too. I need to sort through it all, it has emotional significance, I need to process it all. Apparently Jen spent 12 months 'emotionally processing' that dinner set and now she wants to sell it.

She makes everything so painfully difficult. Laziness combined with epic procrastination, combined with naval gazing about herself and her marriage, combined with never having any responsibilities or deadlines, combined with the sheer amount of stuff she has hoarded over the years. It's hideous.

9.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 28/2/2021, 06:16) 
    She was soooo dumb not to get the movers to bring everything to RM2 when she had the truck there the first time.
    And Jen is such a weirdo for installing the exact same counters and flooring in RM2.

Having the movers available is a freakin golden opportunity!! She tends to squander her golden opportunities, however. She makes me want to bang my head against the wall lol.

10.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Wait......Whole Foods and Trader Joe's don't sell Diet Coke? No way!

11.     +42   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Nothing says “happily divorced” like wanting to smash your wedding china. Keep telling us how happy you are, Jen.

12.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 28/2/2021, 10:29) 
    QUOTE (Rumpus @ 28/2/2021, 07:41) 
    Can someone please fill me in on jens jewelry consignment shop. I don’t remember her posting about it.. how did we find it? Is there a link?

A baker alerted us to it! Some pieces are already sold but here’s the link to her listing. https://northshoreexchange.org/search?q=8776

ColdOne also saved a screenshot of the original items! https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net...=61981745&st=30

Those childish Tiffany pieces are just pitiful. The diamond bracelet is nice, though. Don must have picked it out ;P

13.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I really shouldn’t be surprised she took that long to clean out rm1, but I am.

14.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Movers around me are $120 per hour with 2 hour minimum.
    She could have spent about $500 and had all that crap cleaned out a year ago.
    There is no excuse for spending stupid money on chocolate instead

She's needs to seek out a psychiatrist.

15.     +37   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am convinced she believed Don would come running back to her eventually. That's why she left all her crap at RM1. Maybe also because he didn't take much.

Then she realized he didn't take anything not because he plans on coming back but because he doesn't give a fuck.

887 replies since 24/2/2021, 21:02   96271 views