« Older   Newer »

1.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If it took her a year to get around to cleaning out that house

So there’s no freaking way she has “ Exciting new content “ coming on her Youtube in March 😂😂😂😂

2.     +29   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 2/28/2021, 07:52 AM) 
    I am convinced she believed Don would come running back to her eventually. That's why she left all her crap at RM1. Maybe also because he didn't take much.

Then she realized he didn't take anything not because he plans on coming back but because he doesn't give a fuck.

I 100% agree with this! She took what she needed for a few months. Then as different holidays or things came up, she would go over and bring over only those items she needed. She absolutely thought that they would both move back in. It is the ONLY explanation. Well, and she is lazy.

3.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, I am sure her definition of "exciting content" differs from mine/ours.

She thinks we all can't wait to watch videos like

- How to find the most ridiculous crap on Etsy
    - How I wash my masks one year after the whole Covid thing started when everyone should know how to wash their masks by now
    - A day in the life of my seemingly dead dog
    - 5 most depressing spots in Chicago

Can't wait for March. Woo hoo.

4.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She made that hoard, now she has to move it. She’s probably extra pissed at her 20 something self right now. Little does she know, she hasn’t changed, she just hoards different things now.

5.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Oh her videos from this past year. They all had titles like “isolation, anxiety, feelings, overwhelming, dealing with criticism, leaning into vulnerability, weariness and coping”. She used “coping” many times. OMG :29:

How on earth does this “inspire” anyone?
    She is literally paralyzed inside her own head. The only thing she actually does is exercise excessively.

6.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What’s the over/under on our Pwincess Bidnuss Wady not posting a video on Tuesday?

7.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 28/2/2021, 15:12) 
    She made that hoard, now she has to move it. She’s probably extra pissed at her 20 something self right now. Little does she know, she hasn’t changed, she just hoards different things now.

I REALLY hope that was one of the things that Don said to her before he burnt rubber in the van.

8.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 28/2/2021, 15:27) 
    What’s the over/under on our Pwincess Bidnuss Wady not posting a video on Tuesday?

She'll be feeling emotionally overwhelmed by having to move her hoard and is being gentle with herself so won't show up for 'work' again.

Either that or we'll get a car vlog of her emotional break down.

9.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 28/2/2021, 12:17) 
    What’s extra dumb is that so much of it was in bins already, so it could very easily be loaded up and transported.

What’s extra extra dumb is if she actually had friends, they could’ve helped. But then, my friends and I pay each other for moving help with pizza and Diet Coke, but the pizza gets delivered and has real cheese and Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s don’t sell Diet Coke and also Jen is such a downer that nobody would help her move without actual money being paid for their services.

In her mind she would get her life together, sell the items that were worth something, donate the rest and buy more things for her new home , so she wouldn’t have to bring past hoarder in a place of new hoarder

I still think she will get a storage place and we will think she got rid of stuff but she just hasn’t showed us the new hiding place

10.     +15   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    My husband's first wife did that. Left most of her stuff at the house. It's an excuse to see them (although Don was long gone), and about being in denial. I agree with all of you.

11.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why is she at the lake if her old cabinets are still filled with dishes?

:tearing-hair:

12.     +24   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She was thinking of leaving the marriage for years yet, she left all her crap in the old house for a year. :rolleyes:

If you finally pulled the plug on something huge like that, which you had been contemplating for years, wouldn't you want to wrap things up ASAP and not leave any loose ends? Her behaviour doesn't make any sense (although I know logic and Jen don't go together!) because she is lying.

13.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In the RM2 office video, she says she has white cabinets with doors (doll cabinets) "in storage somewhere." Is there a whole 'nother Jen hoarding vortex somewhere??

14.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Depl @ 28/2/2021, 15:44) 
    Why is she at the lake if her old cabinets are still filled with dishes?

:tearing-hair:

She does it to feel like she is doing something without actually having to do something

15.     +24   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I am team Don dumped her and HE was the one who had been contemplating divorce for years. If you spend some time over on the rewatch thread it is just ridiculous how she bosses and belittles him.

I wonder if Jen has any kind of self awareness at all when it comes to the Ross family. Does she really not get that they will always be on Don's side, even if he did cheat, because there is so much money involved. She has to know they talked so much shit about her behind her back for at least the last year or so of that marriage. Don was miserable. She is truly crazy to then get in a camper with them for a huge road trip. She obviously has some type of personality disorder. Borderline, histrionic, ??

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

887 replies since 24/2/2021, 21:02   96129 views