ForgetTheTownHallGottaSaveMyDollsLikeJen Pt. 222

« Older   Newer »

1. Malicious Vitriol
        +15   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 28/2/2021, 16:13) 
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 28/2/2021, 16:07) 
    How on earth would one get big cabinets up into an attic for storage? How do you hoist them up?! The mechanics aren’t computing for me.

Vincente works part time as a magician...

One of the reasons I'm here is for husbandontherun 's one liners... :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

2.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What can I say, I’m not a husband of many words... :snickering:

3.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 28/2/2021, 10:58) 
    What can I say, I’m not a husband of many words... :snickering:

Guys... :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

4.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 2/27/2021, 02:09 PM) 
    That pic is definitely from the old house. Wow.

She’s so weird about her stuff. Your options are Facebook marketplace, offer up, eBay, or donate, you moron. Shoot, there’s a women’s shelter in my city that’s nowhere near the size of Chicago that helps women with things like dishes and cookware when they move out of the shelter into their own apartment, or surely her old gardener knows another single mom.

God, could you imagine her bringing that set to a women's shelter? They could break it up into several smaller sets so that a few people who REALLY NEED IT could have some really nice things while they get back on their feet. That pattern isn't my cup of tea (pun intended) but to someone who has nothing, they might love it!!

I understand the hesitation of just giving things away that I could potentially sell and get some money back. Then again, I'm basically living paycheck to paycheck & not coasting through life entirely off of other people's income.

Dear Jen,

1) You don't need the money, woman!! Just give it away. You'll feel so much better emotionally, which is worth just as much (if not more) than any profit you'd make off it.

2) I know you don't care what us peasants think of you, but like...don't you want to make one or two friends at some point in your life? People would like you so much better if you were just honest about everything! Heck, it might even help people forget about the bad parts of you if you were just honest about what you're doing or where you're going or what house you're cleaning out a year after the fact. You'd be surprised how open people are to being your friend when you just show a little humility.

5.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    At what minute mark in this video the bibs at the door of new house?
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 28/2/2021, 03:28) 
    She showed it during vlogmas.
    It's filled with bins and crap and she's overwhelmed.
    Anyone surprised?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwD2g8rAaw

If you watch both videos (or maybe the follow up videos of cleaning the RM1 craptice) you can see that she brought the green bins of things she wanted to sell (Henry Bendel, Kate Spade, etc) to the new house and set them up near the door, just like she had them in RM1.

It's unreal, really.

6.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She’s so damn greedy asking about selling those ugly dishes. If she knows how to google, she can figure out where to get rid of them. Speaking from experience, dropping off a shit ton of stuff to a donation center or goodwill feels AWESOME! We recently posted our baby crib, which we’re done with, for free. Someone gladly & gratefully picked it up within 24 hours and it was out of our house into the hands of someone who it was a blessing for! Try doing something for someone else sometime, Jen. It feels really good.

7.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the only reason she didn’t move her stuff previously is because regular life overwhelms her (a hallmark sign of depression - observing, not diagnosing) and she could not cope with dealing with her hoard. I imagine that there is some degree of shame for her in facing all the things she over-acquired, as she described in that office video from October 2019. The solution is to pay someone to do it (or help you do it) but Jen tends to overcomplicate everything and is a control freak “perfectionist” which leads to procrastination.

I truly do not think for an instant she was thinking they were getting back together. A switch went off in Don and he was done. If Jen were inclined to do the heavy work needed to potentially reconcile, she would have gone dark on social media and been in regular therapy etc.

8.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am curious about what all her overwhelm is about. Is it thinking that she'll want those items in the future? Just loving them all so much? Shame about the money that was spent? (that one is impossible, she's shameless). What else takes up residence in her brain besides the physical things that she's surrounded by? Oh right, it's her weight.

9.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    The switch may have been off for Don but I still think Jen believed he would wake up one day and come back (no work to be done by her, of course. I mean she did start eating shrimp again, so that should be good enough).

I will die on this hill :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

10.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the only reason she didn’t move her stuff previously is because regular life overwhelms her (a hallmark sign of depression - observing, not diagnosing) and she could not cope with dealing with her hoard. I imagine that there is some degree of shame for her in facing all the things she over-acquired, as she described in that office video from October 2019. The solution is to pay someone to do it (or help you do it) but Jen tends to overcomplicate everything and is a control freak “perfectionist” which leads to procrastination.

I truly do not think for an instant she was thinking they were getting back together. A switch went off in Don and he was done. If Jen were inclined to do the heavy work needed to potentially reconcile, she would have gone dark on social media and been in regular therapy etc.

11.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    The avarice of Jen knows no bounds. If she was willing to sell chipped Target mugs, she isn’t donating squat. Jen’s actual question should have been, where can I sell this _______, that yields the most money for the absolute least amount of effort on my part. She is always hoping a subscriber will NEED her cast offs. However, as soon as someone actually does want something she thinks she has undervalued it, which is why she only off loads two or three things before replacing the other crap in a bin, for further consideration.

Real therapy would assist her, but we know the drill.

12.     +22   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope she felt extremely overwhelmed while going through the hoard. it would do her some good

picture just any one item and Jen had 20+ of them. time to pack the cutting boards? oops there are 27 of those. time to pack the dishes? somehow there are 10 full sets of dishes. she is the type to buy every single use kitchen item there is. the kitchen alone would be stressful to pack. that same concept applied to every single room. clutter on top of clutter in every corner of that house. I’d want to run from that too but I never would have hoarded all the things to begin with

13.     +22   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Classic hoarder. Starts out as insecurity. Shrill Jill constantly harping on weight. Then she marries, still insecure, but finds out she can buy all the things. She is pampered beyond her wildest dreams, so she feels more secure. Buying everything makes her happy. The shoppers high. Her housewife life becomes OLJ. The buying continues, and she begins to hoard, but it is in bins, and in rooms she rarely visits. Once she is confronted by it all at once, she is over whelmed. She runs away when she should be moving it all. She refuses help, partly because she can not lose control of all her things. She really needs some serious help, someone who looks through her lies and BS. She is past finding her own therapists and coaches, she needs an intervention.

14.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Here's a thought since Jen thinks about the veterans every day 😂
    AmVets will show up at your house every month and take your crap away from your front door. You don't even have to open the door

She can continue to support the vets and get rid of her hoard without hauling it away herself. She can also claim donations on her taxes.
    Win win win

Jen call AmVets and get on their pick up schedule.
    They will notify you in advance when they will be in your neighborhood.

She really can't be this clueless can she?

Edited by BugBittenKitten - 2/28/2021, 06:18 PM

15.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I don't believe Jen feels shame over her spending or feels overwhelmed by the amount of things. I think she is sad she lost her cash cow. Don was always just an unlimited bank account to her. She was repulsed by him and disliked him. She is sad she cannot brag as much on the internet. I think Jen's only happiness comes from bragging.

887 replies since 24/2/2021, 21:02   96271 views