PrettyNeatLivingToPrettyMuchNothingLikeJen Pt 223

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is such a pig. Inhaling chocolate that she subscribed to with Don's money. She's like a character from a creepy children's book.

2.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sorry for the multiple posts, I haven't figured out how to attach more than one photo in a single post.
    Attached Image

3.     +18   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm speechless
    Attached Image

4.     +15   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I always found it and still find it fascinating how Jen goes overboard splurging on every hobby and vice. From the peloton to the tea and chocolate subscriptions to the planners and so much more it is just so excessive. Normal people have a few things they splurge on, but not Jen. Everything for her must be a splurge.

5.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Unserviceable Jenbot : and there’s also the attic and the garage..

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Where are those photos from?

7. Malicious Vitriol
        +17   Like  

User deleted

In group tours, there is always that lady who would come back late to the tour bus with loads of souvenir crap at every destination. Looking at Jen's crap reminds me of that lady.

8.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jen is a chameleon who morphs into her present favourite personality.

She has gone from well presented nail polish and pop sugar princess to miserable mother to delighted divorcee to
    GD the unkempt, unwashed drudge.

I really don't think a therapist would do her any good as she just tells them lies.

IMO she needs to give up the children and live the life of a hermit. No outside contact so no criticism so no worries. She can live in her on little world.

9.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    At least most everything in the basement is already in bins so honestly, other than a million trips up and down the steps, it wouldn’t be too hard to get those things to RM2.0. The hard part would be if she wanted to downsize and actually go through each bin.

10.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It’s actually - dare I say it - well organized. Like someone else already said, the physical movement of the stuff wouldn’t be particularly difficult, because it’s all in bins. There are even college-based companies that will send over a couple of 20 somethings to move boxes up and down stairs for you without having to use an actual moving company. Hell, she could’ve stopped by after each kid drop off at the school, brought some bins up to her vehicle, and taken them to the new house, and stacked them up in her garage or taken them down to the basement.

If it wasn’t such a big deal for her to be in RM1, she could go through a couple of bins right there, split things into keep, toss, sell, donate, take pictures of the stuff to sell right then and there, and on her way back home, drop off the toss stuff and the donate stuff.

It’s the stuff inside the bins that’s overwhelming. It’s the emotions she’s attached to the stuff. She sees that stuff as her “old life”, which she both wants to hold onto and wants to move on from.

This is what being gentle with yourself all the time gets you. The real world eventually comes around and bites you in the gentle ass.

11.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That’s always been her way of “organizing”. Buy bins, put crap inside, lock bins, buy new crap and more bins.
    That’s how she ended up with four or five guitars. Once it’s in a box she forgets about it...

12.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 2/3/2021, 12:41) 
    At least most everything in the basement is already in bins so honestly, other than a million trips up and down the steps, it wouldn’t be too hard to get those things to RM2.0. The hard part would be if she wanted to downsize and actually go through each bin.

In pre-kids, pre-divorce videos she would always point to the bins and say, “Don brought those up for me” or post-holiday, “Those are ready for Don to bring them downstairs” and giggle a little. I love that, once he left, she had to deal with lugging them out either by herself or hiring someone to do it.

I feel like Don, after being sent to haul the bins up or down for the umpteenth time, finally snapped and asked her why the hell she had so many bins.

Hoarders hate being confronted about their hoard.

13. MrArthurRadley
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Just think, if Cody did lives high-fiving fans clearing out their basements...

14.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hey Kids, who is ready for a new video?

15.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    It had been awhile since we saw updated photos of that room. Remember, she moved the washer/dryer to the claundry. So there was probably even more crap piled in there. Yes, most were in bins, though.

But, we saw that she hadn't emptied out all of the kitchen cupboards. I wonder how much was left in the kitchen that needed to be boxed up? What about any of the other closets? Also, I would bet that the attic was pretty full, just the way that she talked about it.

905 replies since 28/2/2021, 18:58   101104 views