SoldMyRingsToBuyAllTheThingsLikeJen Pt. 224

« Older   Newer »

1. Twopercentunlikedon
        +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (luggagewarehouse @ 5/3/2021, 18:37) 
    Alright, I'm going to transcribe the "devastating news" bit. You're welcome, bakers.

"Last week i got news that knocked me. It was just extraordinarily devastating news. And it is not easy to process these sorts of things. I mean everybody has things like this, right? When we can't predict them, and it just - doesn't it feel like, like it's one thing after another? I know so many people who've felt the same. At the same time, that period, those six to eight weeks at the beginning of the year that I spent wintering gave me so much strength. It was a period of processing and grieving and moving through things that strengthened me. And I've really stepped into my faith and my strength and my core being feels more rooted than ever, ever before in my life. And I know that embracing these seasons - these ebbs and flows, the ups and the downs, the highs and the lows, the winters and the summers and everything in between - these are critical, absolutely critical to growth. And i know that."

I hate her.

This is the sound of a suburban divorcee inserting her head into her sphincter and disappearing. My avatar choice never felt more apposite ;)

897 replies since 3/3/2021, 23:50   89956 views