« Older   Newer »

1.     +22   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    why does she act like she would need to "run out and buy" stuff to fill her shelves? is she saying she doesn't already own one million tchotchkes? :lol:

2.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 5/3/2021, 18:27) 
    why does she act like she would need to "run out and buy" stuff to fill her shelves? is she saying she doesn't already own one million tchotchkes? :lol:

But but...maybe she is between seasons and has to have "seasonally appropriate" tchotchkes. And so we wait...

3.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 5/3/2021, 18:24) 
    BerthaGeneIsNotMyLoverLikeDon

:hearty-laugh:

4.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I don't feel it is anything that personal, seems to me be talking about devastating things happening in the world? Just didnt sound very personal to me.

5.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    IDK, maybe her Peloton isn't functioning correctly. That would devastate her seeing as she's sublimating riding that for her desire to ride a real d.
    Attached Image
    Annotation 2021-03-05 123209

6.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What in the hell was that video? Finally finishing bookshelves is a monumental thing? She was "wintering".....

What was the devastating news? Don announced he and Russian Tensleigh were official? The Rosses told her to fuck off while they take the kids for March break?

She once again declares she is NOT depressed. Sure.

She's insane. When will these weird faux-deep videos end? They're boring and she sounds absolutely unhinged.

7.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Big Bertha Gene probably got devastating news from her scale.

8.     +54   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Alright, I'm going to transcribe the "devastating news" bit. You're welcome, bakers.

"Last week i got news that knocked me. It was just extraordinarily devastating news. And it is not easy to process these sorts of things. I mean everybody has things like this, right? When we can't predict them, and it just - doesn't it feel like, like it's one thing after another? I know so many people who've felt the same. At the same time, that period, those six to eight weeks at the beginning of the year that I spent wintering gave me so much strength. It was a period of processing and grieving and moving through things that strengthened me. And I've really stepped into my faith and my strength and my core being feels more rooted than ever, ever before in my life. And I know that embracing these seasons - these ebbs and flows, the ups and the downs, the highs and the lows, the winters and the summers and everything in between - these are critical, absolutely critical to growth. And i know that."

I hate her.

9.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Would someone be kind and tell me about where in the video she says something about devastating news? If I try to watch the whole thing I'm afraid my head will explode.

10.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She vaguebooked so she would get lots of attention in the comments.

11.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 5/3/2021, 18:36) 
    Big Bertha Gene probably got devastating news from her scale.

But she doesn’t own a scale! Except for the one in her bathroom, but that’s probably Winnie’s... 🤔

12.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Quoting the other Mr. Backup: "Ugh, I hate that miserable bitch with her whispery voice and her death stare" :snickering:

13.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Sounds like a Don and Tensleigh event that has devastated her.

14.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (luggagewarehouse @ 5/3/2021, 18:37) 
    Alright, I'm going to transcribe the "devastating news" bit. You're welcome, bakers.

"Last week i got news that knocked me. It was just extraordinarily devastating news. And it is not easy to process these sorts of things. I mean everybody has things like this, right? When we can't predict them, and it just - doesn't it feel like, like it's one thing after another? I know so many people who've felt the same. At the same time, that period, those six to eight weeks at the beginning of the year that I spent wintering gave me so much strength. It was a period of processing and grieving and moving through things that strengthened me. And I've really stepped into my faith and my strength and my core being feels more rooted than ever, ever before in my life. And I know that embracing these seasons - these ebbs and flows, the ups and the downs, the highs and the lows, the winters and the summers and everything in between - these are critical, absolutely critical to growth. And i know that."

I hate her.

This is the sound of a suburban divorcee inserting her head into her sphincter and disappearing. My avatar choice never felt more apposite ;)

15.     +37   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m not bothering to watch her nonsense anymore, I’m so done with her vaguery and flowering nothingness, so thank you to those of you providing transcripts and commentary!

My guess on devastating: Don is engaged...and he is the one that bought her old engagement ring to give to his fiancée.

897 replies since 3/3/2021, 23:50   89808 views