BerthaGeneIsNotMyLoverLikeDon Pt. 225

« Older   Newer »

1.     +26   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    So you buy your kids a treat. They don’t eat it all so you give them more of the same stuff (stodgy carbs) in the form of pancakes. Are pancakes considered a healthy breakfast in America?
    She’s had such screwed up ideas around food and nutrition, those poor kids. I know none of this is new here, just some days what she ‘cares to share’ is so, so weird.

2.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    Maybe she just wants to give the kids a gift that keeps on giving: Diabetes. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

Would it kill her to make them each a 'cheesy egg'? She could even stick to her tightly-held, precious values (lol) and use a bit of dairy-free cheese if she wants. But I mean, c'mon! What's with the protein-deficient meals for the little kids???

3.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PeletonPatreon @ 7/3/2021, 15:00)
    Poor kids aren’t allowed to touch their donuts until they are given permission.

QUOTE (KayTee @ 7/3/2021, 15:05)
    QUOTE (PeletonPatreon @ 7/3/2021, 15:00) 
    Poor kids aren’t allowed to touch their donuts until they are given permission.

Like how she treats Winnie with her food. Makes her wait until she says it’s ok for the UMFG to eat.

That always felt weird to me when it came to Winnie. That's how you train hunting dogs for venery so they don't eat the meat before you get to the carcass. There's no need for that with a house show dog that at best will have to occasionnally share with a guest pet.

For the kids, IDK.

4.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    ooo is Jen going to like this post too? time will tell :shifty:
    Attached Image
    20210307_135603

5.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh! I have a video that I've been trying to find again for a while if someone can find it!.

It was the first video of hers I ever watched, and I automatically assumed Jen and Don were a middle aged couple whose kids had maybe all left home.
    She starts the video talking about how they were going on a golf trip at the weekend, and it was going to be a device free holiday so she wouldn't be vlogging - and my brain just automatically thought, well they must be old XD
    I think it was supposed to be a tour of her tea drawer or something, because I was getting into drinking herbal teas at the time...

6.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    The standards of the Global Center for Common Sense in Living Jennifer. A lot of us got together a long long time ago and agreed upon a few things.

7.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RumpusChairs @ 7/3/2021, 20:00) 
    Oh! I have a video that I've been trying to find again for a while if someone can find it!.

It was the first video of hers I ever watched, and I automatically assumed Jen and Don were a middle aged couple whose kids had maybe all left home.
    She starts the video talking about how they were going on a golf trip at the weekend, and it was going to be a device free holiday so she wouldn't be vlogging - and my brain just automatically thought, well they must be old XD
    I think it was supposed to be a tour of her tea drawer or something, because I was getting into drinking herbal teas at the time...

I thought Jen and Don were mid 40s when I came accross her videos in 2012ish. They have always seemed so much older than their real age!

8.     +27   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Please never offer me second day waffles or we are gonna fight.

9.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 7/3/2021, 19:10) 
    Gene just HAD to let everyone know that she’s not just giving her kids a donut for breakfast. But in doing so, all she showed was that she’s incapable of sErViNg a nutritionally-balanced, age-appropriately portioned meal. A classic preemptive clap back fail by Gene.

That's what I like the most about trainwreck Jen - whenever she tries to get one over the critics, she's so out of touch with common sense and the general world that she makes it worse.

QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 7/3/2021, 19:13) 
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 3/7/2021, 01:03 PM) 
    Yeah when she acted like she was doing such a good job offering the kids pancakes and fruit after their donuts I shook my head.

She really thought she was doing something by offering a "real" meal after the donut treat. Except it was just more carbs and sugar, and way more sugar than the one donut. :wacko:

And her kids do NOT eat the whole donut! Please don't think her kids are little piggies!

She's definitely going to pass on her disordered eating habits.

Again, with the idiocy - if you offer a donut for breakfast, it's not a good breakfast. Why not offer a normal breakfast, then part of the donut for a snack? Oh yeah, that would make too much sense.

10.     +35   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope Don makes scrambled eggs for breakfast for the beautiful children 😋

11.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    She would be (rightly) horrified by a mom pouring a bowl of Lucky Charms for her kid and calling it breakfast.
    Why does she think she just did any better?

12.     +23   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Okay, I fed my grandchildren breakfast today - 4 years old and 2 years old. I scrambled 2 eggs and split it between them. I cut up a banana and split it between them and I gave them some peanut butter to dip their banana in. That's how they like it. There have been times that I have bought donuts for them on a Sunday morning, but that is all I fed them (not balanced, I know, but it is a treat, not an every day thing) and then they ate a very balanced meal about 3 hours later. It's not hard, Jen. Also, you feed them way too much food!

13.     +36   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    omg she did like that post :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon
    Attached Image
    20210307_141534

14.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 7/3/2021, 20:07) 
    Please never offer me second day waffles or we are gonna fight.

When I make waffles I make extra and freeze them, and then just pop them in the toaster. They taste as good as the day I made them sometimes better, lol.

15.     +25   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Meow, she was a fierce warrior mama when she refused to go to Mother's Day brunch. Come to think of it, that was such a surprise for her not to go with the Rosses, who were her best and only friends because she was just so rigid with CC and couldn't do a single thing off-schedule. Red flag for post-partum depression, Don

892 replies since 5/3/2021, 22:40   114748 views