donut PLUS waffles AND a BANANA?????
    Just a banana will fill a kid up-WAY WAY too much food

2.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 7/3/2021, 15:05) 
    QUOTE (PeletonPatreon @ 7/3/2021, 15:00) 
    Poor kids aren’t allowed to touch their donuts until they are given permission.

Like how she treats Winnie with her food. Makes her wait until she says it’s ok for the UMFG to eat.

Do you think she rubbed her hands all over them to put her scent on them so the kids will eat them too?

3.     +55   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    My ex husband was a lot like Jen. He had a shopping addiction, wanted to do things by himself for himself, was rigid, sad when things would not go his way, etc.. For 5 years I thought he had depression. I tried to get him to go to a doctor. I would do everything I could to make him happy. Finally one morning I was laying in bed and it dawned on me that he wasn't depressed, he was just a selfish jerk. A few months later I filed for divorced. I am projecting here but I think Don may have done something similar. I think Jen is mad Don left her when he saw what she truly was.

4.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Daughternumber1 @ 7/3/2021, 14:22) 
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 7/3/2021, 13:12) 
    When are property taxes due in Cook County? Where I live they’re due in January for the prior year. Could the devastating news be that she got a tax bill for RM2 and hadn’t realized how much it would be?

Good call! The first tax bill is due March 2.

She paid hers weeks ago. I looked last month.

Also, Hi Jen. Couldn’t you work it out? Did you even try? People ask because your vaguebooking narrative changes each week.

5.     +38   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She "serves a full breakfast". Big Bertha Gene's Diner? Who talks like that? I can't with that stupid cow.

6.     +49   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    petty thing to nitpick: for every single meal she dirties about 10,000 more dishes than what is necessary

Jen in her next video: I can dirty as many dishes as I want. my children are VERY happy eating from 8 dishes per meal...

7.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 3/6/2021, 03:07 PM) 
    For those of you who are new to Jen and have never seen it:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6VnxqYcaLw

I swear, it's like you Bakers are mind readers or something! I was just thinking about this video a few days ago & couldn't find it (albeit I didn't look very hard) Gonna have to watch it once I get caught up (almost there!)

TFS! X)

8.     +19   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 7/3/2021, 15:24) 
    petty thing to nitpick: for every single meal she dirties about 10,000 more dishes than what is necessary

Jen in her next video: I can dirty as many dishes as I want. my children are VERY happy eating from 8 dishes per meal...

Actually the children can sense that it works best for Jen and what works best for Jen is what is best for her children.

9.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 7/3/2021, 09:24) 

BY WHOSE STANDARDS?

kNwSvl

10.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    A full breakfast that is basically all sugar and carbs. In addition to the sugar carb donuts.

You aren’t scared of eggs, Jen, give the kids some protein if you’re going to call it a full breakfast.

Also the most unappetizing thing I think I’ve ever seen is a peeled banana just plopped onto a plate like a gigantic turd. 🤢

11.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    PS: where’s the protein for your kids Jen? The “leftover pancakes” and fruit is still just a plate of more carbs. FFS, at least give them a cup of milk.

ETA: I see DJ and I were thinking the same thing!

12.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Does Bertha Gene not know that bananas are essentially sugar in stick form, fruit is full of sugar and carbs break down into sugar?

Those kids and Gene live off sugar which alters the gut biome. The gut is where 70% of the immune system comes from. Changing the biome causes all sorts of bad things in the body and total body inflammation.

Part of Bertha's anxiety I would bet is directly related to her sugar consumption and internal inflammation including the brain to cardiovascular system to muscles and joints.

Signed
    RN

Edited by BugBittenKitten - 3/7/2021, 03:47 PM

13.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jen has made a spectacle of her life for nearly a decade, and throws shade when her viewers actually care about what happened?? There's a certain grace that one can have with drama.. she's certainly not obligated to share anything. But vaguebooking is the worst way to handle things. Especially when it borders on defamation.
    Besides, with NarcissistlikeJen, Don setting boundaries and saying no to her would be fodder enough for her to think that he's not a nice guy.

(disclaimer that I'm sure Don wasn't as "perfect" (barf) as he appeared on camera. his YT channel is proof enough that he's your typical rich toolbag)

14.     +21   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Why does she refuse to feed her kids any sort of protein (other than protein powder that obviously works for her). One omelette they can split? Even some lunch meat that is pan fried lightly? It’s not hard but those kids need more balance in their diets. Maybe the sugar crash is how she gets them to take a nap?

15.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    We always went by the rule of thumb that kids stomachs were the size of their two fists.

So jennifer gets at least two donuts (gets and the kids remnants) I see they aren’t Dunkin so she is pushing her own donut agenda today.

892 replies since 5/3/2021, 22:40   114748 views