« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 8/3/2021, 20:05) 
    I'm not sure she's capable of having fun at all.

Oh, yes, she has oodles of fun while spending money.

On the other hand, I bet you have to explain the jokes to her.

2.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She's not dreaming or scheming anything of value. She is going to spend 3 hours drawing a calendar for the month of March. Someone who has things to do would use one already made.

3.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Dreaming and scheming of content she will never produce? Personal lofty goals she will never attain due to her own self sabotage? Or drawing out a calendar of nothing to plan?

4.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That picture of Jill reminds me of CC.

5.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Jen looks very similar to Gravy's dad.

6.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BowlingForSnark @ 8/3/2021, 04:25) 
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 3/7/2021, 09:23 PM) 
    Anybody remember the video where I think it was Charlotte drops her drink and Jenn says to her forget it you’re not getting it back while she’s filming… She was so mean and that clip I was so taken back by it but for the life of me I can’t member what video it was

It was Donny she bitched at for dropping his cup. I wanted to slap her here too. :enraged-smiley-emoticon:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZtajaK1i7U

Every time she films with them both it is JEN smiling at herself to the camera rather than gazing lovingly at her children which is what she thinks she is projecting. She is a huge mess and so too will these children be as they grow up.

7.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 3/8/2021, 04:10 PM) 
    Money can’t but happiness. If it could, Jen wouldn’t be miserable. A lot of people wouldn’t be.

The same holds true for those kids. They will only grow up to be well adjusted adults, unharmed by their mother’s emotional distance if they choose to be. They will have the money to have a professional walk them through it, but they will need to want that help.

Emotional abuse can be just as traumatizing as physical abuse. Money or not.

Why is it usually only people with money or Americans who say money does not buy happiness. Never seen rich people change places with poor. Also my broken bones and burns and beatings and sexual abuse was much more traumatizing then the mental abuse.

8.     +37   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Money can bring happiness for some people but only in a sense that it can take away stress in your life
    But if you're a rotten person at your core, money will not fix you

I'm terribly sorry that happened to you, but that was your experience and it's different for everyone. Abuse comes in many forms and ALL abuse is horrendous and damaging

9.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Single and Sad @ 8/3/2021, 19:21) 
    I will never forget how nasty she was to Suzanne about her "food for one" in the Hamptons. Also so striking in that video was how in charge of Don she was. In that cute Hamptons rental house Jen was unlike anyone I've ever known, she was more excited about "the laundry machine" than sitting outside and having a cocktail or TWO! with her husband while they were on vacation. I don't get it?

Also- The fact that Jen showed that segment of her making so much food and saying it was all for her -while her in-laws looked at each other wondering what are “we “ eating-ShowsJen is clueless how she comes across to other people

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I follow Lauraiz (of Naptime With Joey fame) on IG and her children are around the same age as C and D. (They are actually about a year younger than C and D but much more developed - surprise, surprise). She is always engaging with them (as does their father) and stimulating them with fun and age-appropriate games and learning tools. The result is diametrically opposed to what you see with Jen and her offspring. Very sad.

11.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I wish we had a video clip of Gene's mom, I refuse to believe she had the same voice now as she did then. Also, Gene is indistinguisble from her grandfather, imo.

12.     +33   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen posting the long line of beautiful women in her family... and she ends up looking like her dad's dad. :lol:

13.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (narcissistic1% @ 8/3/2021, 21:44) 
    Money can’t but happiness. If it could, Jen wouldn’t be miserable. A lot of people wouldn’t be.

The same holds true for those kids. They will only grow up to be well adjusted adults, unharmed by their mother’s emotional distance if they choose to be. They will have the money to have a professional walk them through it, but they will need to want that help.

Why is it usually only people with money or Americans who say money does not buy happiness. Never seen rich people change places with poor. Also my broken bones and burns and beatings and sexual abuse was much more traumatizing then the mental abuse.

I am so so sorry. ❤

14. Elfagoddess
        +19   Like  

User deleted

How does Jen see herself as a “powerful force” in this world? :wacko:

15.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (narcissistic1% @ 8/3/2021, 21:44) 

I’m very sorry you went through any sort of trauma. I hope you have since found peace.

Please don’t make such broad statements about Americans or the wealthy. It’s not fair nor accurate.

892 replies since 5/3/2021, 22:40   114748 views