OurHalfAssedHomestead Part2: CeleryRules, BevDrools, HowieIsAMule

« Older   Newer »

1. FrenchForeignLegion
        +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I hate how people in the comments were encouraged by that "bacon bomb" video. "Looks so good I can't wait to make it." NO. NO ONE should make that. It's a saturated fat nightmare. All of that meat and fat and sodium in one sitting is just not good for you.

If you MUST have one of those, I would suggest half without the bun and with a nice salad. I feel like they both need to cut wayyy back on the meat and cheese and supplement with something fresh. Salads, dark leafy greens (not cooked and then frozen and then recooked). Like, not eating vegetables and not liking vegetables is so juvenile.

Also, I am so confused with Gracie and the food situation. I thought Gracie had food allergies and skin issues. Why are they constantly feeding that dog table scraps? Giving Gracie bacon or other salted preserved foods like that is a huge no. All the salmon treats or whatever is not going to help that dog's overgrown yeast production and other issues if you allow her to eat all that junk. Really pisses me off.

1589 replies since 15/3/2021, 15:52   92654 views