Status
    Anonymous
    :)

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Glad to see Our Half Acre Homestead here. I watch occasionally just because I can’t figure out why people follow her...maybe I have been missing something.

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She has 2 channels. This one and one where she makes cannabis stuff. I forget the name of that channel.
    But honestly... her kitchen is so dirty, I just can't...

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Golden Ray Of Sunshine @ 30/9/2020, 20:10) 
    She has 2 channels. This one and one where she makes cannabis stuff. I forget the name of that channel.

The whole house is disgustingly filthy ...I cringe when she cooks and gag when she shows “Papa” served his slop of dinner in pie plate without a shirt and shoveling it into his face.

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Coppertop58 @ 30/9/2020, 22:03) 
    QUOTE (Golden Ray Of Sunshine @ 30/9/2020, 20:10) 

The whole house is disgustingly filthy ...I cringe when she cooks and gag when she shows “Papa” served his slop of dinner in pie plate without a shirt and shoveling it into his face.

Oh thank heavens I've missed those eloquent dinners.

:yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

6. Gram528
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Glad to see this here too. I've tried watching her several times when I was bored but her mannerisms are hard for me to take for long.

One time she had a bad tooth and cried about how much it cost to get it fixed and how expensive everything is, while she's got a huge motorhome in the yard, a pool that she pays the city a couple hundred dollars to fill in the spring, and her hubby built a stock car and races it, which can't be cheap. I don't get it. She is talented though, she quilts, gardens and puts up produce, has a nice singing voice, knows a lot about cannabis including growing it and recipes for it. She also had a third channel where she reads books like the Little House series and Anne of Green Gables. But yeah, otherwise, hard to watch. Constantly blowing her nose and doesn't care about her appearance.

7. Cinderella
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Cry me a river and get those sympathy views and grift for money. And laughing all the way to the bank.

8.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Mrs Volpe is one hot mess. Yes she’s filthy and so is her kitchen. I can’t watch her cook. Her pots are never scrubbed, dirty looking. She has quite the temper too. She always has to be right even if she’s wrong. She smokes a lot of pot for her “ fibromyalgia”. I really don’t think she’s nice to anyone. She’s a recovering alcoholic and has been sober for a long time which is to her credit though.

9.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m so glad I’m not alone in my thoughts about Bev. She is pure nasty unless she is receiving tips and off her face on cannabis. She started out baking, making jams etc and then swiftly moved to go fund me to buy more land. Each live stream ends with a prayer......yet she has to be the most unkind individual I’ve ever watched. I can’t stop watching the sh1% show though............

10.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Today’s video.....home economics with toilet paper.......insulting her audience with math.......most shoppers weren’t born yesterday......

11.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Calling her husband papa and daddy creep me out.

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Mrs. Volfie!!! I'm just glad to read she is still alive ... hadn't thought about her for a long time, and was actually a bit hesitant to see if she was even still making videos (and alive).

What a strange bunch of characters she has assembled.

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She’s Noreen’s Kitchen Lite in terms of attitude. I think they used to have a live show together? These morbidly obese women care about GMOs and organic and believe everything they read about food/chemicals, but still gorge themselves on “healthy non gmo foods”

14.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the majority of her followers are from her “freaky Friday “ ....where she gets high due to her laziness, I mean illness. I don't know too much about YouTube rules but I am surprised that is allowed....she also takes drags during her live streams. Imagine hubby gets a spliff too as reckon he’d need it to live like he does. She is going to be taking a week off soon, she must need it, she emptied the dishwasher last week and threw some slop in a crockpot.

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I haven't watched her a lot, as I found her somewhat abrasive. But I've always been a little puzzled by the name of the channel. Half acre does not equal homestead; that's just a good sized lot. If she really has all the animals she's mentioned on a half acre, that sounds unpleasant and unsanitary to me.

1160 replies since 30/9/2020, 17:31   94295 views