Jen Ross Rewatch-Part 6: BeforeKidsRuinedMyLifeLikeJen

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow what a bitch. Calls the dog her first baby but got the surgery done when she was on a vacation. :furious:

2.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Seems like karma then that absolutely no one will be there for Jen when she needs her bunion surgery.

This is how she operates: she outsources things and then disappears. Goes on vacation during her dog's surgery, and travels to Utah while her kitchen and floors are redone. She's outsourced childcare by sending her kids to school at 18 months. Jen is supremely lazy & will not be inconvenienced by anyone else, and she gets away with it because she's rich.

3.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I can’t stand how she fawns over Winnie. I can’t stand how she runs her fingers through Winnie’s filthy hair.

I’ll just watch for the snarkworthy nuggets.

4.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m not surprised at all she did it that way. Dogs are a mess for a few days after spaying (groggy, sore, cone of shame). I slept on the floor with each of mine the first 2 nights after because they could not get comfy with the cone (or brace like my second one), plus the sore incision. I just let them try to get comfy and be near so I could pet and console as best I could.

Jen would never be capable of that. Heaven forbid her 8 hours of sleep would get interrupted :rolleyes:

5.     +20   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    When my dog got very sick and needed IV antivirals for a month (every other day for 4 hours), he had a port put in his front leg. We had it wrapped with bandages and he wore a cone while at home. He couldn't get comfy with the cone on so I slept in the recliner, with him in my lap, so that I could keep him from pulling his port out. I put a velcro wrap around it, so that I would hear if he tried to rip it off, plus I put a round gate around my recliner, so there was no where to go. I don't regret it one single bit, but I didn't sleep well that entire time. He was worth it.

6.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Reading these normal pet parent reactions makes me so sad for that poor dog. She has no clue how to be sensitive.

7.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Jesus, what an asshole!

Not giving the dog one minute of peace in the house alone is just Jen overcompensating?

She is such a robot, either “never leave her alone ever” or “send her to get spayed and recover while she is on vacation”, either complete empty living room or packed to the brim. There is nothing in between.

Winnie not being shaved for the procedure was already my most “fuck this bitch” moment , with this new piece of information it makes me even angrier.

Fuck this bitch.

8.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status

Go to 10:40

Don't want to interfere with any current conversation, but I just ran into one of Jen's ANNOYING habits of the past when rewatching this video-
    showing the "his and hers" *read in a creepy petit baby voice* plates. This is one of the most annoying ones. "We like to do his and hers hehehehehe".
    Yeah right. *we* like. Fatass bitch.

Edited by Tree fluffing gloves - 3/23/2021, 02:55 PM

9.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is such an asshole & her snarky comments are pure Jill

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She was taking some photography class then, might come in handy with the new camera now.

11.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Wtf with asking Emily if she could be "invited" to film bath time? The whole family is bonkers.

12.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That baby is creepy looking. There, I said it. I’m sure I’ll be bashed and criticized.
    Dumb Don and his obnoxious meat explanations. He doesn’t even realize that Gene doesn’t give a rat’s ass. When he’s taking, I mean bragging, you can tell she’s not paying one bit of attention to anything he’s saying.

13.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The thumbnail for that video is funny because it looks like baby Grace was sacrificed to the sun gods and was served as a family meal.

All the Ross kids (except for CC) have those dark, creepy alien eyes. For being so rich, everyone in that family looks dumpy and dorky too.

14.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She sure was enjoying watching Don rub his meat in that vlog.

Jen: While Don was busy all day cooking up a storm, I spent my dad taking a photography class.
    Such a caged woman she was.

15.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't stand how performative Jen is around Grace because Emily or Suze are always present when she's with her. Everything she "says" to Grace is really for their benefit & she's trying to be funny & clever. She's very unnatural with children.
    She's rude as hell, commenting on everyone's food. I would never eat that prime rib, though. Yuck.

954 replies since 21/3/2021, 01:44   72757 views