1.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 4/1/2021, 01:58 PM) 
    To me spring cleaning is the heavy duty deep cleaning. When has she ever done that? She’s only been cleaning her own house for a year as it is. On the other hand, when you don’t have curtains or furniture, spring cleaning should go pretty quickly.

:lol:

the closet clean out will be her going, "this shirt is a little too roomy now so I'm going to part ways with it" over and over

or

"this no longer suits my style so goodbye!" then a few months later she will do a clothing haul where she buys an almost identical item

the only organizing video I'm interested in is seeing ALL of the stuff she was forced to bring over from RM1 and which room it is currently cluttering up

2. Alimony Check
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/4/2021, 20:14) 
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 4/1/2021, 01:58 PM) 
    To me spring cleaning is the heavy duty deep cleaning. When has she ever done that? She’s only been cleaning her own house for a year as it is. On the other hand, when you don’t have curtains or furniture, spring cleaning should go pretty quickly.

:lol:

the closet clean out will be her going, "this shirt is a little too roomy now so I'm going to part ways with it" over and over

or

"this no longer suits my style so goodbye!" then a few months later she will do a clothing haul where she buys an almost identical item

the only organizing video I'm interested in is seeing ALL of the stuff she was forced to bring over from RM1 and which room it is currently cluttering up

Have we seen the “ball room” lately. Because my guess is it’s all in the ballroom and garage.

3.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Show us the basement! :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

4.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 1/4/2021, 20:24) 
    Show us the basement! :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

ALL of it!

5.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    You guys are cute. Jen did not lug boxes to the basement. They are in the ballroom, the dining room, the garage, the hallway etc. They are absolutely on the main floor until she gets her shit together and sorts.

6.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VirutalHug @ 4/1/2021, 12:01 PM) 
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 1/4/2021, 11:37) 
    Hi VirutalHug! I was thinking the other day that you had not posted in a while, it's great to see you. Sending love to Italy, very sad to hear how challenging things are again with COVID-19.

You have missed absolutely nothing as far as Big Bertha is concerned. We are sure she travelled somewhere while the kids were on a break from school and with the Rosses. She is too scared to admit that she travelled but her beloved Peloton gave her away. 😂

Hello Zizi! good to hear from you! so glad to be able to have time to come here finally.

COVID seems to get worse and worse, every week we have new government dispositions, often contradictory and confusing but we stick to our usual, standard COVID etiquette and we are fine.

Stress levels are high here, oh boy...with husband still on lay offs (hopefully he will start again in May but months seem to simply slip away, first it was mid March, then Mid April, now May). Our baby boy turned 2 yo last week and he is at home with my husband.
    Still looking to buy a house (probably we found the perfect one!!!) but the amount of money needed scares us to death even if we can make it, my car broke down yesterday so yeah....life.

I feel my stress levels are so high and I am so tired every day with work, a stressed husband and a yelling, stubborn Aries toddler. I confess I cried a little yesterday but hey, I slept on it, today I put the pieces together and I'm seemingly fine again.
    I did not have the mental energy to come to the Bakery, I had too much on my plate but I wanted to say hi and check on our BBG (Big Bertha Gene). I need her to feel so good about myself by comparison :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

I am sorry times are tough for you some days are so hard.

7.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 1/4/2021, 20:46) 
    You guys are cute. Jen did not lug boxes to the basement. They are in the ballroom, the dining room, the garage, the hallway etc. They are absolutely on the main floor until she gets her shit together and sorts.

I had that same thought. Lazy Gene would drop those boxes in the first open space she can find. She might shove them a few feet to make room for more boxes, but I can’t see her hauling them up and down stairs. She can’t even carry a laundry basket that far.

8.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    BTW she got her horrible pointing/touching/poking habit from her mother without a doubt.

VNYkm6y

9.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/1/2021, 08:55 PM) 

I had that same thought. Lazy Gene would drop those boxes in the first open space she can find. She might shove them a few feet to make room for more boxes, but I can’t see her hauling them up and down stairs. She can’t even carry a laundry basket that far.

Maybe the reason the spring portraits were in studio and not in the home... :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

10.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/1/2021, 11:55 AM) 

If only she had a sweet boy, albeit with a bad back, who would gladly haul her crap up and down stairs.

11.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Good point about the reason for the studio portraits, WhyAmIHere . It might also explain why the only glimpses we’ve had of the kids lately was the teetering-on-the-stairs pic and Donny-snuggles in the bedroom. The rest of the house probably looks like an Amazon warehouse.

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m surprised Jen doesn’t get her parenting advice from theinsideoutjourney on insta; who thought it was appropriate to tell her three year old she was manipulating her mother :to-quote-smiley-emoticon: watch the highlight story of it if you fancy a laugh, or a cry, turns out jen’s apathy could in fact be worse.

13.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe the "i love you" isn't for her viewers, but for everything she sees when she opens her boxes from RM1.

14.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    This
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210401-150816

15.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    The sad thing is she thinks she’s being funny rather than realizing it’s the absolute truth.

904 replies since 29/3/2021, 17:31   115758 views