WetAssBlanket

« Older   Newer »

1.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m sure she’s since gotten used to this. Laken was in Chicago and didn’t get together with her. Her BFFs the Melissas don’t seem to be getting coffee with her either. This was just foreshadowing of her impending social isolation.

2.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh yeah there were a lot of really crazy things in there that shouldn't be in a scrapbook, just in therapy sessions and journals.

Kab1PKy

6v5cEvJ

That one made me laugh too. Practice keeping a tidy home lasted a few weeks (at best) and then she threw in the towel.

3.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (sotheresthat @ 31/3/2021, 16:28) 
    Oh yeah there were a lot of really crazy things in there that shouldn't be in a scrapbook, just in therapy sessions and journals.

Kab1PKy

This is one of these moments that have me wonder why I am the one classified as neurodivergent.

4.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Snark Week Sorry to hear about the injections costing so much. It’s the same here in Australia, it’s around $350. My friend is having less migraines though so that’s good. Wishing you well and no more creepy Jen moments in your daily life.

5.     +21   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Her handwriting is atrocious. I had to zoom in to try and decipher that scrawl.

6.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Why even pretend that keeping a tidy home is a priority? She showed her office too many times for anyone to think she was anything but a hoarder and a slob.

7. MrArthurRadley
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Lol that's one more funny thing Jen has often said, that her office and her other personal dumping zones were a mess because she didn't prioritize herself enough. She kept up with areas that other people used but needed to realize that she was worth it, which was really hard.

8.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe the friend who “didn’t reach out” was one of those who stayed with Jen and Don previously, when Jen stayed home to “clean” and Don took the friends out.

And LOL at Jen’s scribbling above talking about people not liking her, but hey, that’s fine and dandy cause “I like me, as is”. Yes, Jen, we know. You are perfect, and anyone who doesn’t agree is either a hater (like the bakers) or a gaslighter (like Don).

9.     +25   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    So, she is upset that her "friend" didn't reach out and let her know she was in town....but Jen doesn't follow her on IG. Maybe this "friend" posted a story that she would be in town on _______ date, if anyone wanted to meet up for coffee, dinner, etc. But, jen doesn't follow this "friend" so she missed it. Friendship is a two way street, ya dummy.

10.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Instead of pouring her heart out into One Little Word books that she never finishes in time, she needs to do One Little World, because she lives in a tiny bubble that revolves around only her.

11.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    She has the worst taste in jewellery. That cuff is awful but even worse stacked with those other 2 bracelets.

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

12.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MrArthurRadley @ 3/31/2021, 04:48 PM) 
    Lol that's one more funny thing Jen has often said, that her office and her other personal dumping zones were a mess because she didn't prioritize herself enough. She kept up with areas that other people used but needed to realize that she was worth it, which was really hard.

That's hilarious! Prioritizing herself is the only thing she could legit call a full time job. She is 24/7 self-care.

13.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 3/31/2021, 02:22 PM)
    The most meaningful stack to her... bracelets from the current personality she's SWFing and the push present for Donny (aka her heir meal ticket). The gift she got for CC has already been sold.

That’s what I thought when I saw her post. It infuriates me.

NGL, I really like the bracelet :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

And btw, Jen? It’s you. Nobody likes you as is but you.

14.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MrArthurRadley @ 3/31/2021, 01:48 PM) 

Jen, the master of the word salad, justifying that she is a slob. The hired housekeepers tidied everything else, she closed the office door and was responsible for her clutter, and she left it to fester.

She could not possibly prioritize herself higher. She fools no one except possibly herself.

15.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 31/3/2021, 22:00) 
    Yikes. Saving before she catches it.

That same person replied to a earlier comment saying Jen won’t make videos til she burns through Don’s wallet and whatever inheritances she’s gotten. (Sorry I don’t know how to post a screenshot)

904 replies since 29/3/2021, 17:31   115762 views