« Older   Newer »

1. She's Going Nowhere
        +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 4/7/2021, 02:24 PM) 
    Jen does eat “that much.” She definitely seems like a binge binge eater based on what she has shown and said. Seeing the multiple jars of olives she buys, she also probably drinks her calories.

I remember watching her videos with the huge meals she and Don would get and the drinks (Starbucks and alcoholic drinks), tasty treats every day, etc., and I thought she was “so lucky” to have what I assumed was a combo of a fast metabolism and the discipline to exercise daily. I used to wonder how he got so big eating like that, but she didn’t.

I have IBS, and I used to date someone who came from a gluttonous family like the Ross-es. The heavy mix of sugar, alcohol, meat, fat, would do an absolute number on my stomach. I gained 30 pounds trying to keep up with their lifestyle of indulgence. I think Jen liked those unflattering babydoll dresses for the same reason I did, because they hide bloating.

Does anyone remember when she ~accidentally~ bought laxatives a few years ago? I wasn't surprised one bit.

Some people on this board have hypothesized that she doesn't actually have IBS because of all the junk she eats. But I think she suffers from IBS precisely because of the junk she eats, and she would rather indulge and suffer the bloated consequences, rather than create a strict diet that would alleviate her symptoms. Especially with her life of leisure. If she eats herself into a flare up, she can just lounge around until she feels better, and cycle repeats.

892 replies since 6/4/2021, 03:48   86086 views