ProtectingHerPeaceMeansAShitQuoteIncreaseLikeJen Pt. 231

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wear those headbands now (but not Peloton ones) because I’m a massive head sweater and I need my bangs off my face while exercising, but headbands give me a headache after a while. I have a big ass head, though, and mine are super cute. They’re from Amazon. Peloton branded stuff is spendy.

She gets a lot of high fives because she frantically GIVES high fives during all recoveries in the ride. Over and over and over.

2.     +19   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    They are not “extra videos” if they were your only content in the month.

I would like to know how many emails they had to send her asking for the videos, she did them very last minute.

Didn’t she say she would post less peloton content? Why does she need to run if she already uses the peloton so much? Nobody eats that much.

QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 7/4/2021, 13:21) 
    I wear those headbands now (but not Peloton ones) because I’m a massive head sweater and I need my bangs off my face while exercising, but headbands give me a headache after a while. I have a big ass head, though, and mine are super cute. They’re from Amazon. Peloton branded stuff is spendy.

She gets a lot of high fives because she frantically GIVES high fives during all recoveries in the ride. Over and over and over.

She is tragic

3.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SwimmingLeggings @ 7/4/2021, 13:49) 
    They are not “extra videos” if they were your only content in the month.

I would like to know how many emails they had to send her asking for the videos, she did them very last minute.

THIS!!

:snickering:

4.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen does eat “that much.” She definitely seems like a binge binge eater based on what she has shown and said. Seeing the multiple jars of olives she buys, she also probably drinks her calories.

I remember watching her videos with the huge meals she and Don would get and the drinks (Starbucks and alcoholic drinks), tasty treats every day, etc., and I thought she was “so lucky” to have what I assumed was a combo of a fast metabolism and the discipline to exercise daily. I used to wonder how he got so big eating like that, but she didn’t.

5.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Poor little rich girl with no friends. But hey, she gets tagged when she high fives the pretty neat riders so there’s that. Sharing those responses makes her look so desperate for attention.

6.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I guess she doesn’t love us this morning. Big Bertha is big mad.

7.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 4/7/2021, 02:24 PM) 
    Jen does eat “that much.” She definitely seems like a binge binge eater based on what she has shown and said. Seeing the multiple jars of olives she buys, she also probably drinks her calories.

I remember watching her videos with the huge meals she and Don would get and the drinks (Starbucks and alcoholic drinks), tasty treats every day, etc., and I thought she was “so lucky” to have what I assumed was a combo of a fast metabolism and the discipline to exercise daily. I used to wonder how he got so big eating like that, but she didn’t.

I have IBS, and I used to date someone who came from a gluttonous family like the Ross-es. The heavy mix of sugar, alcohol, meat, fat, would do an absolute number on my stomach. I gained 30 pounds trying to keep up with their lifestyle of indulgence. I think Jen liked those unflattering babydoll dresses for the same reason I did, because they hide bloating.

Does anyone remember when she ~accidentally~ bought laxatives a few years ago? I wasn't surprised one bit.

Some people on this board have hypothesized that she doesn't actually have IBS because of all the junk she eats. But I think she suffers from IBS precisely because of the junk she eats, and she would rather indulge and suffer the bloated consequences, rather than create a strict diet that would alleviate her symptoms. Especially with her life of leisure. If she eats herself into a flare up, she can just lounge around until she feels better, and cycle repeats.

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What’s really funny is how Jen skirts around WHY Planner University even exists
    Because Covid cancelled The California planners go wild convention!!!!
    THEY NEED $$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Her bestie Jeanette and Amanda-have made a fortune with advertising on their Facebook planner group and on these conventions

Before Cody-Jen used to idolize erin-had to add that pic LOL
    Attached Image
    4E1E0466-7D4E-4A91-8EB0-1B57702068BD

9.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just to give you an idea about cost for each attendee to the convention - and this is plus Hotel and flights $$$
    Attached Image
    1025D409-007A-4B5F-9921-622AE4C88B7F

10.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    When did super spreader Erin Condren start sticking herself back into their planner groups? I thought she was disgraced and ostracized.

11.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AbundanceOfCaution @ 7/4/2021, 15:53) 
    When did super spreader Erin Condren start sticking herself back into their planner groups? I thought she was disgraced and ostracized.

Its the 2020 speaker lineup...2021 isnt confirmed.

My guess, Erin will be there and the "excited by paper with lines on it" crowd will forgive her.

12.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I wish Jeanette and Amanda would use some of their money to buy themselves new personalities. Because theirs suck. They are two of the meanest people I’ve seen.

13.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Hi Gene!

I hope you have the day you deserve!

PS: Cody isn’t going to respond to your lame attempts to get noticed. He isn’t your friend. He’s a paid instructor, Gene

14.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    angry shitquoting already this morning. this time it's about us. she's quite full of rage this week

15.     +17   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    What guru of the month got her started on this “i love you” crap?

7DB26188-EEA8-46F1-A6BB-F8303C988E165768E70F-9FDC-466F-8A4D-8CB85B33E565

892 replies since 6/4/2021, 03:48   86086 views