HadAVanlifeHighAndWillPostAVidWhenPigsFlyLikeJen PT 233

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 14/4/2021, 15:09) 
    With her previous rebrand she made all new accounts and didn't explain it to anyone so she lost a TON of followers.

From what I recalled, the main OrganizedLikeJen Youtube was rebranded, but yes, the other accounts were new.

2.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Elfagoddess @ 14/4/2021, 15:53) 
    Maybe I’m a neurotic mom, but I can’t even start to fathom traveling far away from my children like she did/intends to. Anything could happen anywhere, of course, but what if her kids needed her immediately- and she’s halfway across the country?! It blows my mind that she doesn’t care.

She doesn’t give TWO! shits about her kids outside of the income they bring her from Their Father. He’s a useless caging bastard in her mind, and yet she leaves them completely in his care without worry.

3.     +39   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Solo wanderer and solo mama (gag) are SUCH an oxymoron. Way to make it obvious that you are willing (and ABLE) to abandon your kids at a moments notice to go eat pray love. Jen is really painting herself into a corner with this one.

4.     +27   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She has NOBODY to bounce ideas off anymore. What a terrible idea...

Well, maybe other you tube insta " friends " who are going to YES! her to death.

She's the person who does not like the word NO. She's the person who when you give true constructive criticism gets angry at you and throws it back in your face for being a hater and mean.

She has 2 small kids. HOW does 1 travel solo like this? How many of her mom fans are going to throw that in her face? I would NEVER go on adventures without my kids. I would want them with me to experience it too....

5.     +58   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She acts like CC is a teenager and Donny is like 10 and semi-self sufficient. Donny just turned 3...........

Like what mother abandons their toddler as much as Jen?

6.     +52   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Don should haul her ass back into court and go for full custody so he can discontinue child support. She can’t survive on alimony alone for a few years because she doesn’t know how to budget. Let her give up the house and her beloved Peloton and really live in her van...

7.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Can someone please post in a few days the screen shot of her YouTube/Instagram subscriber drop? 😂 I can’t remember who usually posts it, but it’s always interesting to see. TFS!

8.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The Pretty Neat Living name is broad enough that it could have encompassed travel.

I agree with whoever said that the trend is to just use your own name. She has name recognition and it would allow her shift her content, which we know she will keep doing.

9.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I'm not against parents traveling alone, but if Jen plans on making a whole YouTube channel about it, she's either going to have to draw out the video releases (like one video per trip day, once a week) or ditch her kids for longer periods of time.

10.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The video is up!!!

11.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 14/4/2021, 16:02) 
    She acts like CC is a teenager and Donny is like 10 and semi-self sufficient. Donny just turned 3...........

Like what mother abandons their toddler as much as Jen?

Those kids were 3 snd 1 when they split. I truly hope Don marries someone who will love those children and pay attention to them.

As I said earlier, Jen’s drive for “me time” is so strong she will sacrifice everything to get it. She blew up her marriage and her kids already know to conform to what makes Mama happy.

12.     +47   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's funny how she's lived her life backwards, so in some ways this 'mid life crisis' isn't surprising. She's played house wife since she was 22, which is very young to be hanging out with anyone except your in-laws and having no friends your own age. Her selfishness meant that motherhood didn't suit her at all, so now, in her late 30s with two very young kids, she suddenly wants to act like a normal 'young, free and single' 22 year-old. This wouldn't be a problem if she was newly divorced and had no commitments. But she's got two very young children - it's completely irresponsible and wrong for her to suddenly launch a new persona that revolves around driving around in the middle of nowhere and being a nomad. Besides the kids (which is bad enough) why did she buy an $800k giant house if she wants to live freely in a van and be a travel vlogger?

13.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 14/4/2021, 16:06) 

But it’s Wednesday! Craziness :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

14.     +47   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There is like.... zero editing. Ugly text and her sliced up clips. What is this.....

Also within the first 2 minutes there's already disclaimers about her custody arrangement and how she would rather be with her children.

:hearty-laugh:

Edited by Good Morning Friends - 4/14/2021, 10:11 AM

15.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I already hate the first few seconds of the new intro...

909 replies since 14/4/2021, 03:12   96136 views