HadAVanlifeHighAndWillPostAVidWhenPigsFlyLikeJen PT 233

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I’m slightly relieved Jen is still MIA, I’ve just binge watched series 1 of Beforeigners, a Norwegian drama, has anyone watched it?? Do so ASAP!!! It’s so clever!!!

Questionable Jen association: a blogger in the show references My Caveman Wife Life :D

I love you

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That video will go up on Friday. Then she will do a live next week and/or a Q&A about life changes - she can’t edit 2 videos in a row.

That video was due to post last Friday, already 2 weeks after she came home but she wasn’t done editing it. She didn’t have the kids all weekend so I have to think that she finished it over the weekend and is now just holding it so she has content for Friday.

I’m heading back to rewatch thread!

3.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yay, new thread! Thank you bakers 😊

I thought it's time to take a break from her, but she's giving us all a break anyway.

4.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    For a little amusement while Jen is on her break try the video The 5 Stages of Peloton by Holderness Family Vlogs.

5.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Here Jen, use this next time you post “content” on IG. You are welcome.

8E889C67-960B-49E1-B16C-02E064BB44F1

6.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Utah log prison placing dead ravens under all the mattresses.

Status
    What the hell is she going to announce? In my brain with all the buildup, shit quoting and hesitancy she’s posted, I’d think it was, I’m giving up my kids to travel all summer or I’m selling everything & moving to Utah to live in my van forever. However this is Jenn, so I’m sure it will be a let down and something normal people wouldn’t think twice about. Maybe adding a concrete patio to her backyard or buying a wood vs aluminum patio set or repainting her room black, something very dull and boring.

7.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she's finished the video but is now having spiralling doubts about it. She may not post it at all.

I hate that I am not busy enough because of the pandemic to care :lol:

8.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 14/4/2021, 09:27) 
    I think she's finished the video but is now having spiralling doubts about it. She may not post it at all.

I hate that I am not busy enough because of the pandemic to care :lol:

Which is weird because she said couldn’t stop this shift even if she tried, and her she is... stalling it

Maybe she will go on stories crying about doubt and blá-blá-blá so the jenions are extra ass kissing in the comments

9.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dayate @ 14/4/2021, 09:13) 
    What the hell is she going to announce? In my brain with all the buildup, shit quoting and hesitancy she’s posted, I’d think it was, I’m giving up my kids to travel all summer or I’m selling everything & moving to Utah to live in my van forever. However this is Jenn, so I’m sure it will be a let down and something normal people wouldn’t think twice about. Maybe adding a concrete patio to her backyard or buying a wood vs aluminum patio set or repainting her room black, something very dull and boring.

Maybe she bought another oven just to bake her firewood...

10.     +16   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dayate @ 14/4/2021, 09:13) 

You are right. This is the woman who did a 30’ video pondering whether to change her hair parting. And then decided it was too radical a change so she was not going to do it. This is still one of my top WTF Jen moments ( it’s a long list!). The woman is exhausting.

11.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s going to announce that she is shifting her content away from organization and hauls and doing more nature, “socially responsible” and soul healing videos.

Jen has gone full moon child. Old Jen exists only in reruns and let’s hope she doesn’t take those videos down.

12.     +50   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hi bakers! I gave birth to my baby boy last week - thank you for all the good wishes and supportive messages I got! Who needs Jenions when you can have Baker friends? I love you!
    Now I'm ready to get back into the gossip: what's happened in Jenland? Have we moved on to her next personality yet or still stuck on van life wannabe?

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Child3 @ 14/4/2021, 11:54) 
    Hi bakers! I gave birth to my baby boy last week - thank you for all the good wishes and supportive messages I got! Who needs Jenions when you can have Baker friends? I love you!
    Now I'm ready to get back into the gossip: what's happened in Jenland? Have we moved on to her next personality yet or still stuck on van life wannabe?

That’s great! Hope you and the baby are ok!
    Attached Image
    C35E84B7-8C23-4E43-96A6-8B8FB91951A8

14. Malicious Vitriol
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Child3 @ 14/4/2021, 11:54) 

Congratulations mommy! Next year, let's "celebrate" Child3 Jr's birthday with Jen references as we did last weekend with MartiniFlight's twins turning ONE! I'd recommend reading the last thread for the creative and enjoyable birthday talks. We're waiting for Jen to post her VanLife video which she gave a huge build up about. She supposedly spent 10 hours editing but now she's silent about it. I noticed you said I love you. Jen tells us that everyday now.

15.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I need martyr points for all this video editing give me 2-3 days more

I've had an epiphany regarding my life announcing soon

5 days later. Too much editing and my footage is subpar

I'm full of doubt. Give me head pats

The cycle of Jen. We know her better than she knows herself

:5153:

Just publish the damn video