HadAVanlifeHighAndWillPostAVidWhenPigsFlyLikeJen PT 233

« Older   Newer »

1.     +46   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    Facebook_Event_Cover_1

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lightupdisneycroc @ 4/14/2021, 02:16 PM) 
    Why are these planner/organization people still using her for events?! Do they not realize that Jen is sadly no longer available? Imagine the people that sign up thats never heard of her and watch Jens segment then go look her up and see her sitting in a hoarder filled van eating tofu and broccoli

Are they actually doing the "Go Wild" event this year? Or virtual? I'd love to see their reaction to little Mrs. With Wonder instead of old Mrs. Pretty Neat Living.

And she won't be able to physically hide behind Charlotte and Don this year. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

3.     +44   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I've never seen someone in such dire need of a good smacking.

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lilac @ 15/4/2021, 00:28) 
    Did she delete her Instagram? I haven’t caught up but I can’t find her profile. I’ve never followed her or commented so I know I can’t be blocked.

I’ve been looking at it all day and now it says no posts yet. Maybe she blocked me? No idea. And frankly I’m kind of glad. Maybe I can leave this witch once and for all.

5.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Remember when Jen was going through that phase of wanting friends? Why not use your week off to go visit Christopher Allen, or Laken, or Jeanette, or "J" (who I assume is Jeanette)? As everyone has said she just goes from one thing to another, always doing it half-assed, and then moving on to the next thing.

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Do blocked people show up in count of number of subscribers lost per day? 😂

Says I’m still following her though. Just no posts.

Edited by gardenhoe - 4/14/2021, 06:58 PM

7.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 4/14/2021, 05:56 PM) 
    Did she delete her Instagram? I haven’t caught up but I can’t find her profile. I’ve never followed her or commented so I know I can’t be blocked.

I’ve been looking at it all day and now it says no posts yet. Maybe she blocked me? No idea. And frankly I’m kind of glad. Maybe I can leave this witch once and for all.

Imagine the dumbest name she could choose, then add "share" in front of it
    www.instagram.com/sharewithwonder/

8.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 15/4/2021, 00:56) 

Are you crafting jo? Because she announced she blocked her
    :snickering:
    (That’s the one who said they were sick of watching her play what I want to be when I grow up)

9.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Random, but she changed her name from "Jennifer Ross" to just "Jen Ross" on IG.

Is she trying to hide from someone? Now if people search "Jennifer Ross" they won't even find her.

10.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 15/4/2021, 00:59) 
    Random, but she changed her name from "Jennifer Ross" to just "Jen Ross" on IG.

Is she trying to hide from someone? Now if people search "Jennifer Ross" they won't even find her.

Donald always called her Jennifer. I’m sure it’s not a coincidence

11.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I agree with everyone who thinks that Jen had a great time. And like all narcissists, she has to make a big deal about the fact that she did an activity and enjoyed it. She thinks it's absolutely groundbreaking that she had fun doing something new, so therefore it must be a huge integral part of her personality. Her head really couldn't be more far up her ass.

Sidenote: I can't believe this woman has a whole entire office, but did her Wild U talk in her kitchen. I can only surmise that her office is an absolute mess.

12.     +38   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I haven't posted since Jen's threads were still in the double digits back in October '19. I was struggling to be social, in retrospect it was because I was exhausted from working two jobs and trying to keep up with my kids, housework and meals. My life was work, getting kids to activities, making meals, cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry. It was the polar opposite of Jen's lifestyle. At the same time as the tinder revelation my spouse decided to leave me. He left me with both kids, no explanation given to the kids. He returned for more clothes to take the family pet when I was out with the kids.

I then found out that he had significant debt. He still hasn't shared how much debt. I only know of the credit cards that he took out in both of our names because those appeared on my credit report. He cashed in his retirement to pay off some of the debt.

He filed for divorce and now thanks to a court order has the children half of the time. Maybe my timeline in some ways mirrors Jen's but I am emotionally and financially in a very different place. I have very little financial security moving forward. I know that I can't afford to "buy him out", I also know that retirement is not going to happen until my 70s. Emotionally I am trashed, completely broken. I gave him and the marriage everything I had to give.

Maybe rich folks get to explore divorce with nice salmon and rental vans but there is no fucking wonder in my reality.

She is indeed shot in the ass with luck.

13.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I see her Insta and every other account without issues.
    I never comment or react to anything of hers. Highly recommend. Why give her Adsense coin?

14.     +16   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I have 30 pages to catch up on but...... :1485540604:

15.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    1. If you are going to do “solo travel” videos now, but aren’t going to share anything about how you are doing it or at least some kind of interesting facts about the location you travel to and are just showing footage of scenery, that’s not content. That’s home movies and sorry, not sorry, I have no interest in your home movies unless there’s something for me in it.

2. You changed your branding because Petty Neat Living was part of your old life, and yet you tell a commenter that you aren’t taking down your old content. Content full of your so-called gaslighting caging ex-husband and the faff about, meat-eating, constant-spending life that you’ve supposedly evolved from.

3. The fact that you now describe yourself as a solo-wanderer tells everyone EXACTLY how you feel about your children.

:enraged-smiley-emoticon:

909 replies since 14/4/2021, 03:12   96534 views