ClosedMyWonderlandSoICanWanderInAVanLikeJen Pt. 234

« Older   Newer »

1.     +44   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh she's MAD! Still resentful that she's the only adult watching her kids when she has them. She never fails to mention it.

:hearty-laugh:

2.     +46   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    solo mama 20% of the time :10:

3.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 15/4/2021, 18:40) 
    I know we've moved on but I can't get over this. have you ever known someone in real life that was like, "I do like spending time with my kids! I really do! of course I ALWAYS want to be with them!" all while their actions speak the opposite?

I'm living my dream. I'm living one of my dreams. I want to be very clear that this is just one of my dreams. I'm absolutely living my other dream which is being a mommy. and that's hands down the thing I would pick without a second thought but you know I have to share my children with their father *laugh* and I'm delighted to do so because it's really important to them. but since that opens up this time for me I can pursue other dreams. so that's what I'm doing. I face timed with my babies today. they were pretty excited to see a little bit of what I'm doing. but um they're just having a blast on their spring break with their daddy. and I'm having a b...as much fun as I can without them. that's really it. if I could choose I would always choose to be with them. always. but since I can not be with them...this is pretty good...

those poor kids... :wacko:

Yep. My daughter. Always proclaiming her love for her kids, but never making an effort to raise them or support them. Only seeing them when it was convenient or when there was something in it for her. Perfectly okay with leaving them to be raised by the woman (me) that she claimed was the source of all her problems. Yeah, that makes sense.

4.     +27   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    🙄
    Attached Image
    8440783B-AB84-4CE5-8747-CA038C9812E3

5.     +42   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It always annoys me so much when i see people(not just Jen) say solo mom or whatever when they have a very involved good father to work with! I dont consider you a single or solo mom unless youve got a deadbeat thats not around. Sorry not sorry!

Edited by Lightupdisneycroc - 4/15/2021, 06:52 PM

6.     +57   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    No longer earthside... :lol: The part that upset her the most was the mention of alimony & child support. Do NOT remind her that she’s really not a strong, independent “solo mama”.

7.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 15/4/2021, 18:40) 
    I know we've moved on but I can't get over this. have you ever known someone in real life that was like, "I do like spending time with my kids! I really do! of course I ALWAYS want to be with them!" all while their actions speak the opposite?

I'm living my dream. I'm living one of my dreams. I want to be very clear that this is just one of my dreams. I'm absolutely living my other dream which is being a mommy. and that's hands down the thing I would pick without a second thought but you know I have to share my children with their father *laugh* and I'm delighted to do so because it's really important to them. but since that opens up this time for me I can pursue other dreams. so that's what I'm doing. I face timed with my babies today. they were pretty excited to see a little bit of what I'm doing. but um they're just having a blast on their spring break with their daddy. and I'm having a b...as much fun as I can without them. that's really it. if I could choose I would always choose to be with them. always. but since I can not be with them...this is pretty good...

those poor kids... :wacko:

When a Baker does their graduate thesis on Personality Disorders in Social Media Influencers they should copy that paragraph.

8.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    :( GUSB. after I said that I remembered that I DO know someone like that. on social media they say all the right things but in real life it's the opposite. no one believes this person though. I think most actually buy what Jen is selling with that I LOVE MY KIDS SOOOO MUCH nonsense

I also lol'd at "no longer earthside" :lol:

9.     +63   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just call yourself a divorced mom and move on. There’s absolutely no shame in it.

If you can leave your kids with their other parent for a week without a second thought, go on a trip that’s paid for with said other parent’s large alimony cheques, stay in his second house while you’re away, and return to your $800k home that he paid for... you’re not going at this solo. You’re single, and you’re a mom. You’re not a “single mom” or a “solo mom”. Your romantic relationship status isn’t tied to your parenting status. It’s insane to me that she still hasn’t grasped this.

10.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her followers are nuts
    There is NO WAY Jen’s kids understand WHY Mom is SO happy to be away from them camping far away
    Attached Image
    8979639E-5072-4CAA-8444-6A6FAAD33C8A

11. Elfagoddess
        +30   Like  

User deleted

Someone needs to trade in her Peloton for a Huffy bike! She mad! 😤

12.     +45   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    "I don't care"

"But I need to get the last word and tell you off on social media"

but really..... i don't care

riiiiggggghhhhttttttttttt

13.     +23   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    In other words, yes, she does use these moniquers to martyr herself, and anyone who questions it is inciting destructive energy.

14.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She reminds me of Amber Portwood...I predict that just as Leah has realised that the only thing Amber did for her was give birth to her...6-7 years from now CC will say the same.

15.     +46   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ah I see we have nostril flaring pissed off Jen today.
    You are not a solo mama.
    You are a part time baby sitter and not even a good one

And this Jen cycle is complete. Entering witholding phase.
    Please post the Jen cycle for newbies 😜

900 replies since 15/4/2021, 15:20   100420 views