ClosedMyWonderlandSoICanWanderInAVanLikeJen Pt. 234

« Older   Newer »

1.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She heard from HUNDREDS of mothers? Where? Where did hundreds of mothers come together to say “you know what, we all are single mothers even though our ex’s are there too” Hundreds = one or two other lame influencers who call themselves that for clout and ass pats? I guess that makes Don a single father? Sounds like Jen should be paying him some of her precious influencer hobby dollars to support him no?

2.     +48   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why does Gene need to label herself at all? She’s a mother and doesn’t need to add qualifiers. Every word out of her mouth is meant to manipulate. Poor solo single struggling mama, doing soooooo much all by her little self. What she really is is a spoiled narcissist who treats everyone around her like 💩.

And I hate when people go on a rant, then end it with “I wish you well”. :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

3.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Twopercentunlikedon @ 4/15/2021, 01:01 PM) 
    She reminds me of Amber Portwood...I predict that just as Leah has realised that the only thing Amber did for her was give birth to her...6-7 years from now CC will say the same.

I saw that clip and it was sooo sad :( but I knew Leah would one day realize that

I bet if Don had social media and put "solo dada" in his bio Jen would be like: :10:

4.     +29   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    “You’ve got much bigger problems to deal with”
    She’s both right and wrong.
    People reading this who do give a shit are either real single mothers struggling to keep their children fed and mentally stable in the difficult circumstances post divorce if their partner effs off and can’t be found for child support. They are strong woman. You Jen are a leech.
    The second camp are those who actually have a good life, and the empathy you so claim to be endowed with in spades. People who see this utter loser and say hold on a second you have zero right to call yourself a single mother/solo mama (the latter makes me want to vomit) she hasn’t worked a day in her life. “Baby sitter” is wholly a more appropriate term than adult.

I will now be owning my identity as a sentient street lamp. If you have a problem with that I do not care anymore.

5.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 15/4/2021, 18:12) 
    Oh, and I think Suzanne definitely said it was ok to stay the night at the log prison. Maybe Don even knew about it but didn't care since he wasn't going to be there. BUT I think his expectation whether he was there or not was that she would stay in the downstairs bedroom like she did last summer. But Jen being Jen, saw no reason not to stay in her/their former room on the main floor. Don found out somehow, like maybe she had to let him know she left the sheets in the dryer so she wouldn't miss her plane, and he went ballistic on her for helping herself to what is now solely HIS bedroom.

Don needs to grow some balls, put his foot down and tell flighty Suzanne to get her head out of her mimetic ass and no more Jen.!

6.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's 100% martyring herself because she has to watch her kids with zero help. She's so mad because of the resentment. (Never mind the fact that she ships her kids off to school and ends up watching them like 30% of the time tops....)

Also I bet someone has been reading every word here about her flop rebrand. Plus all those deleted comments on her video. So she's extra mad.

7.     +47   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I've decided to call myself a solo mama because my ex never comes to visit the cat any more. I don't care if you have a problem with how I label myself. :45:

Jen, ask how many of those "hundreds" of divorced moms you know how many of them are sitting on their Peloton, barely babysitting their children a few hours a week while they cash in alimony to spend on whatever boho shit is trending this week? My parents were divorced and I considered my mother a single parent because she worked and parented us full time. My dad wasn't a deadbeat, but also was really only around for occasional weekends and major holidays.

It's your circumstances that get the hate, not the label.

Edited by Budgeting Queen - 15/4/2021, 19:10

8.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 15/4/2021, 19:08) 
    She's 100% martyring herself because she has to watch her kids with zero help. She's so mad because of the resentment. (Never mind the fact that she ships her kids off to school and ends up watching them like 30% of the time tops....)

Also I bet someone has been reading every word here about her flop rebrand. Plus all those deleted comments on her video. So she's extra mad.

And the other "real talk" - Jen could afford to get a nanny for the days or even a live-in au pair if thats how she chose to spend her money...

9.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The irony of Jen relinquishing more & more of her Mama time to Don, and why she won’t willingly do it, is that the $$ coming to her will decrease significantly. What would she do with all of her free time if she didn’t have gobs of money to blow during all her free time?? She likes to be alone with lots of money to blow, not alone and poor. (Using this term loosely. “Poor” in her mind.)

So she’s backed herself into a corner. She can’t live with the kids, can’t live without them. It’s really sad. I mean she could always get a job and make her own money. HAHAHAHAHA

Edited by LurkHer - 4/15/2021, 07:11 PM

10.     +39   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I love it when Jen gets big mad. I wish I knew how to quit Jen, but this is the stuff that keeps reeling me back in.

:rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

11.     +39   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Here's the DIVORCED MOTHER'S cycle for the newbies :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

azwIQiS

She's so happy you're here!

UQpCQr

12.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    “Divorced mom who shares custody”

Guess this line didn’t get enough ass pats, back to the drawing board on how to make people feel sorry for me so they won’t be meanie weenies. -Jen
    Attached Image
    83DEA6B6-A55C-4678-A130-06051FDBE426

13.     +27   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    someone once wrote out the times the kids are in school, asleep, or at Don's house and it was amazing how little she is actually parenting

Charlotte is in school from like 8ish to 3ish? I believe. then bed time routine starts around 6, no?

I wonder when Donny will be shipped off full time. that must be coming within a year or so

14.     +25   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    C1C41064-7C3F-4EA7-94C9-4216266C23DAWhaaaat a fuucking biiitch. Could you imagine having lived with that for so long?!??

I too revel in the fact that she is bombarded with dms and comments that piss her off. 9FA142E7-92BF-4A77-B052-5F74EC95DD9D

15.     +45   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Y'all (I'm actually geographically located in a southern state)! Using her logic, I am a solo mama as well! My husband works nights so from 6p-8a and I am the only adult in the house with our kids.

Let me just call myself that in front of my husband.

Her logic, for most everything, is completely fucked up.

I held on but now she's unfollowed on everything.

900 replies since 15/4/2021, 15:20   100420 views