Backup corpse ^U^

You rang? :sneaky_smiley_emoticon:

2.     +39   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did Donald try and take Bunnsy away again? Is that why Jen is having an entire party? Remember soon after the separation when CC said she didn't need buddies and she could leave them in her room (clearly something Don said), and Jen started seething?

3.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    When my son was a baby his “love” was a white cloth diaper- like a burping blanket. He only had it at naptime and I bought them in 6 packs so it didn’t matter which one it was.
    Easy to clean and never had to worry about it.
    Now I use them to dust.

QUOTE (backupbaggie @ 18/4/2021, 04:13) 
    A party for bunsie? She must be trying to annoy Don. It seems crazy to me.

This is exactly it, she’s trying to piss off Don by being passive aggressive with the kids.
    That won’t end well for her.

4.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Singing Jen might be more annoying than Dancing Jen. No one should have to tolerate both at the same time.

Twin Bunnsies’ (Jen’s spelling, not mine) birthday party seemed a bit contrived. I agree with Good Morning Friends that it could be yet another dig at Don.

The concept of TWO! Bunnsies is just so bizarre. Having a “backup” is understandable. Having the child know there are TWO! is just weird.

My granddaughter had a bunny that she carried around and slept with for her entire childhood. She never asked for a party...or a backup bunny. Bunny #1 is in shreds, but still the One and Only Bunny. As it should be.

5.     +35   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I'd like to have the confidence of Gravy at a karaoke bar.

6.     +38   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 18/4/2021, 05:49) 
    We had a birthday party for my dog when my granddaughters spent the night. They just wanted a party.

I’ve seen a few parents do birthday parties for stuffed animals, especially early on in the pandemic. It was something fun to do, especially when no one was having birthday parties.

What I have not seen, however, is a psycho who celebrates a stuffed animal’s birthday on its actual “birthday”, and 1) Knows when the “birthday” is 2) Has “photographic evidence” as a smug receipt.

Well, I guess after today, I have seen that. :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

7.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s way too old for this.

8.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BugBittenKitten @ 17/4/2021, 19:56) 
    QUOTE (WhiteChristmasIsMyFavoriteMovie @ 17/4/2021, 19:39) 
    So do we know exactly why the divorce or is it still speculation?!? I feel like he definitely left her. If she left him, he would be like a sad puppy but in those stories from Christmas you guys have, he looks completely different and pissed at her!!!

Don left her
    I have zero doubt

Maybe Don developed a problem with the Percocet he took for his severe back pain. Holier than thou Jen may have given him an ultimatum to stop taking meds (instead of supporting him and getting him help because she’s a control freak) and he left. It would explain why his family tried to be inclusive with Jen for as long as they did .....until one sunny morning in Utah when the in laws, having spent entirely too many hours traveling across country with the smuggest most self serving child woman ever , declared “fuck this princess, find your own damn heart home”

Now Dons lost tons of weight, thank you pills for dinner weight loss plan. He’s had surgery and feels like a new dude. He’ll quickly find a replacement woman who will be glad to rub his meat and Jen.....she’ll spend the next ten years alone , wandering in circles in the forest until her bunion finally takes over and she’s left begging her now teen kids to wait on her because “princess mommy” can no longer make her own grilled cheese. Cc will say fuck no just like her Daddy did all those years ago but poor Donny.....he’s doomed to be mommy’s little bunion rubber well into his 30’s

9.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    This Bunsy shit is completely ridiculous
    Parent your children Jen
    She doesn't need a lovey anymore
    and if she does
    It's because she isn't getting love from the areas a 5 year old needs it most
    *COUGH* HER MOTHER *COUGH*

10.     +31   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 4/17/2021, 09:52 PM) 
    She’s way too old for this.

Charlotte... or Jen? :snickering:

11.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If someone has already offered this idea I apologize for the duplication. But hear me out. What if, when Jen told Don what she was going to do, on her van life getaway, and he gave her a hard time about it?
    And she said something like, “well this is for my job.” He laughs in his patronizing way that he does, and says, “it’s not a real job. I spent all that money to try to set your business up so you could really make a go of it, and you did very little to nothing. You can’t even sustain yourself.”
    Jen goes off in a huff and goes on her solo depressive and angry adventure.
    Comes home, listens to her mom tell her how careless it was for her to do this trip.
    Decides to say “screw you” to both of them, and she comes up with this idiotic poorly thought out rebranding.
    And that’s why she’s also defensive about her new label of calling herself a “solo” mom and “solo” adventure, or whatever she is trying to be now.
    In her mind, she’s a big girl now, and can do everything on her own. She doesn’t need any of you SOBs!
    Leaving her audience with a half assed soft launch of her confused teenaged tantrum.

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 17/4/2021, 22:15) 
    Looks like a psycho, tbh.

They have a video on YouTube titled Jen Ross is lonely. I saw it last night listed. They are coming after Jen hard. The profile picture is Jen crying over milk.

13.     +14   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    These are the nutters Jen should be worried about, not the Bakers who contain our snark here.

She has people like Paula obsessively fangirling her, saying Jen can do no wrong. On the other hand, you have people like whoever created the YT channel and Peloton profile, so sick of Jen’s nonsense, they are going hard on her now.

But, by all means Jen, keep posting your kids online when your address takes five seconds to find, and go hike and live in a van by yourself. :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

14.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 18/4/2021, 05:05) 
    Bunsy’s first ever birthday party? At age 5? Why start now?

Gene wanted an excuse to make cupcakes.

15.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 4/18/2021, 12:24 PM) 
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 17/4/2021, 22:15) 
    Looks like a psycho, tbh.

They have a video on YouTube titled Jen Ross is lonely. I saw it last night listed. They are coming after Jen hard. The profile picture is Jen crying over milk.

I had to go look that up... anyone notice the channel name is sharewithwonder.

900 replies since 15/4/2021, 15:20   100336 views