ChasingAwayFansWithWonder Pt 235

« Older   Newer »

1. ShiseidoCottonPad
        +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Big Bertha Vanlifer Gene @ 4/19/2021, 01:53 AM) 
    QUOTE (BugBittenKitten @ 19/4/2021, 01:20) 
    "powder room candy"
    :to-quote-smiley-emoticon:

Fecal splashed mints
    Yum
    🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
    Trashcan kids plates.

I'm beginning to think derpy Gene missed biology classes about microbes and how they spread

Her trash does not stink, therefore no germs, no microbes, no viruses, perfectly 100% bleach clean, wait, Mrs Whomever from Grove clean.

She thinks emptying her trash daily makes it all good. Most people should empty kitchen trash or garbage daily. We rarely have garbage as we have a disposal. We still empty trash daily, bathrooms into kitchen, kitchen into trash can that is picked up weekly.
    She is not special, neither is her trash.

This winter I had a mouse in my bedroom. It nearly cost me my sanity. I couldn't sleep. I kept the vacuum next to my bed and would repeatedly turn it on and off in hopes of scaring the rodent. I learned that your average mouse weighs 1/2 lb- which means if you leave out, let's say a popcorn kernel; it is equivalent to 300 popcorn kernels for a person. That thought completely freaked me out, and I would look at the cracks in the floorboard for any crumb missed. And, you better believe, I took the trash out every day.

1001 replies since 18/4/2021, 22:21   100648 views