ChasingAwayFansWithWonder Pt 235

« Older   Newer »

1.     +27   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree that her next destination is probably mountains--Denver or Seattle. Then what? She's never shown interest in anything at all on the East coast. I drove to the Smoky Mountains multiple times from Chicago, but I doubt she knows they're even there. Jen is not a dreamer, she's just a copier of whatever is trendy on YouTube--makeup, planners, vanlife.

2.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 4/19/2021, 08:50 PM) 
    Thinking about how selfish and withholding she is makes me angry.

She was all about childlike wonder before she had children. Plenty of seasonal tchotchkes, Disney vacations, seasonal stuffed toys everywhere and children’s books galore. Showering her nieces and others with a multitude of cute coordinating outfits and other gifts.

Now she doesn’t decorate for Christmas, doesn’t take the children on any typical child adventures, puts their books in shelves too high for them to reach, got rid of most of her plushes and the Ross mini Christmas tree, etc. Even before the divorce, she was hardly buying her kids any cute things.

All of that was about pampering Jen and focusing attention on her. Once there were children in the picture, it all had to immediately stop.

The fact that she has to keep telling everybody how much she misses her kids and would rather be with them all the time is how we know that she knows she’s lying to herself and everyone else.

Only Paula and her stupid ilk believe Jen is a good mom.

She has turned into a selfish snarky bitch.

I know exactly what you mean. I remember when I started watching her in 2011 and when watching her christmas vlog what a great mom she would be on how over the top she went with decorations. Kids love helping decorate, not to mention all the great memories that they would bestow onto their children and the next generation...now all she does is make mickey mouse pancakes. That's the extent of what she will do for her kids is feed them carbs after carbs. Oh and give them an empty lifeless room to play in.

I get depression, my mom had a severe case and I went through it to. It's very hard and you don't want to do anything sometimes. But for God's sake, you have money, why not get some real help instead of being "reassured" by your followers who are not therapists? She's in such denial and thinks that traveling will help this? Her problems will be waiting for her when she gets back home.

3. GeneBo
        +12   Like  

User deleted

I have no plans this summer other than to lie in my pool, work on some more landscaping, and take our time re-decking/painting our decks and gazebo. To me, that sounds a million times more exciting than anything Gene could have planned. You know why? Because these are things my husband and I will be working on together, and we actually enjoy each other’s company.

Cost: $$$ and free labor.

I’m sure Jen will WASTE $$$$$$$$ just shopping for her trip.

We will have something to show for our money/time spent. Gene will have grayer skin, darker circles under her eyes, and more unhappiness written all over her face.

4.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    All the things Jen would never think about for an international road trip. Alone. All can be overcome but she won’t even think of them if she can’t even bother to know the name of the places she wants to visit. If she can’t learn English place names or words, how will she manage words of a foreign language and ask the questions she needs help for?

Will my health insurance cover me there?
    Automobile insurance?
    Cell phone plan?
    What side of the road do they drive on?
    I can’t speak the language.

5.     +16   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I hope she tussles with a coastal sea hag in Forks or possibly Depoe Bay. The sea makes people hard. Go on and complain that your fish is overcooked Jen. :1485540604:

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I listened to her clip with her Boo. Seems he was making fun of her, it went right over her petite head.

7.     +35   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 19/4/2021, 20:12) 
    I know what you mean Snark Week. I'd quit too if she wasn't so damn entertaining at times but she can also be enraging. I was told pretty recently that if I try to get pregnant I have a very high chance of repeated miscarriages. not sharing so that anyone feels bad for me as I wasn't sure if I was going to have kids anyway...but to be told it will be risky and much more difficult than it is for the "average" woman it does suck. I can't fathom what it must be like to watch her when you can't have kids at all. I know there are several here that have shared their struggles

it really sickens me beyond words how she is as a mother and no one calls her out on it. no one except us I guess. I'm sure Don says nothing as he's always been a doormat. maybe Jill makes a snide comment here or there...but idk

I can relate to that. I also always had problems and now they’ll take out my baby factory in two weeks. Although I had already closed that chapter for myself, to now know it will be final opened up old wounds and it’s a difficult time for me right now. I don’t post much at the moment, but I’m really happy to have the bakery for distraction.

8.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The sweets were probably in the bathroom so at parties she could hide in there and binge without anyone seeing her and then came the “IBS” from said contaminated sweets 🍬 🍫

9. DivorcewithWonder
        +15   Like  

User deleted

Re: The Peloton Tread- I always remove my key, unplug it, AND lock the door after I am done. I'd never let my kids in the room while it is running and certainly wouldn't allow our small dog near it. Why do I think that Jen is mostly concerned about Winnie's safety versus her kids' safety?

10.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Meow2 husbandontherun :6792:

11.     +25   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DivorcewithWonder @ 4/19/2021, 03:03 PM) 
    Re: The Peloton Tread- I always remove my key, unplug it, AND lock the door after I am done. I'd never let my kids in the room while it is running and certainly wouldn't allow our small dog near it. Why do I think that Jen is mostly concerned about Winnie's safety versus her kids' safety?

I'm SURE that they know not to touch the treadmill, after all....last April Jen said that her children KNEW not to touch cardboard! They also had superior motor chewing skills (her words) and were not at risk to choke on whole grapes!

12.     +22   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 19/4/2021, 21:29) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 19/4/2021, 20:12) 
    I know what you mean Snark Week. I'd quit too if she wasn't so damn entertaining at times but she can also be enraging. I was told pretty recently that if I try to get pregnant I have a very high chance of repeated miscarriages. not sharing so that anyone feels bad for me as I wasn't sure if I was going to have kids anyway...but to be told it will be risky and much more difficult than it is for the "average" woman it does suck. I can't fathom what it must be like to watch her when you can't have kids at all. I know there are several here that have shared their struggles

it really sickens me beyond words how she is as a mother and no one calls her out on it. no one except us I guess. I'm sure Don says nothing as he's always been a doormat. maybe Jill makes a snide comment here or there...but idk

I can relate to that. I also always had problems and now they’ll take out my baby factory in two weeks. Although I had already closed that chapter for myself, to now know it will be final opened up old wounds and it’s a difficult time for me right now. I don’t post much at the moment, but I’m really happy to have the bakery for distraction.

husbandontherun and Meow2 ♥️♥️

Jen is one of the most boring people I have ever met IRL and on the internet. Yet, because of her I have discovered the funniest, kindest and most interesting people on the internet. Bakers, you are awesome! I was going to say I love you, but Jen ruined that phrase for me. 😂

13.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love you unlike Jen :snickering:

14.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    As for the treadmill safety PSA, I don’t think Gene is concerned about anything or anybody. She just saw an easy post about the Cause of the Day, and jumped on the chance to boost her kindness quotient.

I keep seeing a Peloton commercial (did I see Boo???) and at the end the instructor says, “You did that, Peloton!” It annoys me. Do people willingly give up their individual identities to be a part of the club? Now everybody has been renamed “Peloton”? (Sorry, no harm meant to those bakers who enjoy their Pelotons :animated-smileys-hug-011: )

15.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 19/4/2021, 22:19) 
    As for the treadmill safety PSA, I don’t think Gene is concerned about anything or anybody. She just saw an easy post about the Cause of the Day, and jumped on the chance to boost her kindness quotient.

I keep seeing a Peloton commercial (did I see Boo???) and at the end the instructor says, “You did that, Peloton!” It annoys me. Do people willingly give up their individual identities to be a part of the club? (Sorry, no harm meant to those bakers who enjoy their Pelotons :animated-smileys-hug-011: )

I guess if you, like Jen, only wear peloton gear, and have peloton towels, it’s difficult to separate them from the bike on the tiny screens, so...

1001 replies since 18/4/2021, 22:21   100729 views