ChasingAwayFansWithWonder Pt 235

« Older   Newer »

1.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 4/22/2021, 09:35 PM) 
    She has mentioned how she’s especially fragile when the kids aren’t home and is fixated on someone she didn’t know who walked in front of a train.

Big red lights better be flashing for everyone in her world, including Don.

Despite my post, this has me worried. Jen is the boy who cried wolf. My hunch is she is being manipulative. But, what the hell do I know! I absolutely hope someone near her is making sure she is okay. And, looking after the kids.

2.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 22/4/2021, 21:42) 
    She’s nuts

Conventional or non conventional?

3.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 22/4/2021, 21:36) 
    Question: how clever is it to rent a van and drive alone to somewhere completely deserted, if you say you’re having problems when you’re alone and not with your kids...?

I agree, this is what makes zero sense if what she says is true about not being with her kids. To me, it’s the opposite of what she is saying, I think the only time she is truly happy is when the kids are with Don and she can exercise to her hearts content, and post her huge grinning face with her stats on IG. Planning solo trips and then filming yourself and stating you had a blast is not someone unbearably sad over not being with her kids. Taking Winnie for walks and buying all the Vegan ice cream she can eat makes her feel a little like how her life was prior to kids. It’s a damn shame that someone in that family doesn’t step in. Who knows what Jen’s thoughts are regarding her kids when she is alone with them.

4.     +29   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    If she’s not just looking for attention, then someone who knows her in real life needs to step up and step in.
    I am a bit worried for her.

5.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhatSheSaid @ 4/22/2021, 09:51 PM) 
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 22/4/2021, 21:36) 
    Question: how clever is it to rent a van and drive alone to somewhere completely deserted, if you say you’re having problems when you’re alone and not with your kids...?

I agree, this is what makes zero sense if what she says is true about not being with her kids. To me, it’s the opposite of what she is saying, I think the only time she is truly happy is when the kids are with Don and she can exercise to her hearts content, and post her huge grinning face with her stats on IG. Planning solo trips and then filming yourself and stating you had a blast is not someone unbearably sad over not being with her kids. Taking Winnie for walks and buying all the Vegan ice cream she can eat makes her feel a little like how her life was prior to kids. It’s a damn shame that someone in that family doesn’t step in. Who knows what Jen’s thoughts are regarding her kids when she is alone with them.

And how many times in one video does she say that she needs to take care of herself? Thank god, she does so little of that, right?

6.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Even if she saw a psychiatrist or therapist, she won’t be able to get to the bottom of any issues unless she is completely honest & doesn’t hold back. I don’t see that happening. A lot of issues seem to stem from never wanting to have children & that is not a socially acceptable thing to say when you are a mother. I hate saying that about anyone (even Jen) but it is so obvious when you look at past videos. She changed a little during her first pregnancy then was like a different person after C was born. And hasn’t recovered any of her old self yet.

7.     +36   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Of all the people Jen SWF’s, becoming obsessed with a suicidal van life You Tuber who she thought looked like she had it all together is not a good path for a depressed person to go down.

If she can’t make a sit down video that is a Q&A about her new channel/brand, that says something about how low she is mentally. Those are by far the easiest videos to do and there’s no complicated editing involved.

From what she said I’m guessing Jen is having trouble preparing meals, doing laundry or showering. I hope her mom is spending some extra time at the house with her.

8.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don, take the kids and leave her the money - it will be better for all of you!

BTW, did someone save the IG?

9.     +37   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe she's trying to get Don's attention again. Referencing someone who committed suicide but seemed to have it all together. It's a very big hint she's putting out there.

10.     +21   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I like how she mentions her human feelings as opposed to her non human feelings? She’s so fake.
    She’s upset that her re-branding was so idiotic.
    Jen, imagine having mental health issues and being a real single mom who has to go to a job and can’t afford all the things you need to be gentle with yourself.

11.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 22/4/2021, 22:01) 
    Don, take the kids and leave her the money - it will be better for all of you!

BTW, did someone save the IG?

I feel like that may be part of the problem - Don may be in a serious relationship and she feels like she’s competing for her children’s affection which may be why she hates being away from them. Taking them more may accelerate the spiral.

Using children to bolster your mental stability is bad in so very many ways.

12.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62118243

1001 replies since 18/4/2021, 22:21   100648 views