Home With Hailey

« Older   Newer »

1. Jeffrina01
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. The exaggerated accent is to much. She acts as if she’s better than other people. The new house, new car, shopping constantly even on their date nights is ridiculous. I’m sure her husband wants to go shopping when they’re alone lol. So stupid. She’s definitely someone that doesn’t deal well with any kind of criticism. I have a feeling her comments won’t be on long.

2.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Her saying she always wanted to home school and spent a lot of money for the oldest curriculum last year but now all of a sudden she’s going back to school
    Whatever
    She is obsessing with her latest baby and has no time for home school
    Dressing those kids like dolls with those stupid over sized bows it’s strange….
    The amount of sugar and caffeine in the five large bottles of soda her husband drinks every week jeez- I guess his hypertension is not a concern anymore
    I could go on and on….
    Not a fan

3.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Yes, I agree the comments will be removed again. Have ya'll noticed she doesn't post the other kids when there is a newborn baby.
    I think she's one of those ladies that only feel good about themselves when they are pregnant or just had a baby.
    Every videos starts with her making an iced coffee. So predictable and boring!

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I just notice this topic on Haley and I really enjoy her videos so I thought I’d see what’s being said about her. I have to say, I don’t think her accent is fake or exaggerated. I am from the Carolinas and we (our family) talk the same way! 😂 Also, our girls wear the giant hair bows! 🎀 And we aren’t youtubers. It’s a Carolina thing I guess! 😄 💝🎀🌴

5.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I love her accent and the big hair bows!

6. Jeffrina01

User deleted

I myself am southern. Born and raised in Georgia. The accent I feel is exaggerated some. She kinda smacks when she talks. I don’t know she’s just annoying to me lol. I quit watching her. The bows don’t bother me we do that in Georgia too. My daughter wore them when she was little. I just don’t care for her or her YouTube channel. Just my opinion.

7.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I really use to like Hailey's content.

Things that bother me: When she had her third child Millie she started to treat her adopted daughter Wren like a stepchild from an affair. It was so weird. She never told Wren's adoption story.. then wren's alleged bio mom pulled up in YTMD w/ some receipts. I feel like Hailey is just like the rest of them putting up a persona to her audience. She is impulsive tries to do things to appease or make herself seem higher. She did all that with Abeka just to send Delanie back to school. she sent wren to school in the middle of a pandemic but kept her biological children at home. She seems off when it comes to wren.(Even puts her all the way in the back of the SUV and the bio kids in the middle). You can tell Ethan loves wren with everything but Hailey treats Wren differently and for that I will not respect her nor support her.

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm happy to see this thread!! Hailey..her counting points with everything bugs me..and all the food coming into the house is processed! She doesn't even buy chicken and cook it herself. Always the frozen precooked chicken. Starbucks can NEVER get her coffee right. Because only SHE can do things perfectly. I really feel bad for her husband. It's always what SHE wants. Even the names of the kids. They are always the names SHE wants.
    And lately, the way she says the SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER drives me nuts. And she has her nails chewed down to the nubs.
    We will see how long she keeps the comments on before she says 'youtube' turned them off.

9.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    YES!! Constantly repeating herself
    I can’t believe she doesn’t notice when editing
    She has zero skills in the kitchen and her cooking resembles a contestant on worst cooks in America
    So much sweetener in her “coffee” it is more dessert than coffee

10.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KolbyMars @ 2/7/2021, 08:34) 
    I really use to like Hailey's content.

Things that bother me: When she had her third child Millie she started to treat her adopted daughter Wren like a stepchild from an affair. It was so weird. She never told Wren's adoption story.. then wren's alleged bio mom pulled up in YTMD w/ some receipts. I feel like Hailey is just like the rest of them putting up a persona to her audience. She is impulsive tries to do things to appease or make herself seem higher. She did all that with Abeka just to send Delanie back to school. she sent wren to school in the middle of a pandemic but kept her biological children at home. She seems off when it comes to wren.(Even puts her all the way in the back of the SUV and the bio kids in the middle). You can tell Ethan loves wren with everything but Hailey treats Wren differently and for that I will not respect her nor support her.

I had to go back and watch older videos and I agree she does treat Wren different now. I think Wren is a daddy's girl. So hopefully Ethan gives her his full attention.

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    wow, now I see it (in her latest video)..she is buying buying buying for the 2 young ones. Wren needs new crocs but will have to wait to see if they will shop on vacation (which she says they probably won't).

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LemonLisp @ 7/3/2021, 02:14 AM) 
    wow, now I see it (in her latest video)..she is buying buying buying for the 2 young ones. Wren needs new crocs but will have to wait to see if they will shop on vacation (which she says they probably won't).

She can order crocs online... she knew wren needed them when she ordered the suits... just weird.

13.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Another YouTuber I watch just got comments back. I’m sure Hailey didn’t block them herself.

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    i'm thinking she did.

15.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KolbyMars @ 3/7/2021, 03:43) 
    QUOTE (LemonLisp @ 7/3/2021, 02:14 AM) 

She can order crocs online... she knew wren needed them when she ordered the suits... just weird.

Watching now— She said Millie needed Crocs when I heard her mention it.

594 replies since 21/4/2021, 01:12   84687 views