Home With Hailey

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    and just like that, she turned comments back off.

Why does the family need new clothes when going on vacation? Vacation itself is costing money. Yet she needs new clothes and the kids need new clothes. I don't get it. I feel bad for Ethan. I have a feeling if he speaks his mind, its not good.

2.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LemonLisp @ 6/7/2021, 14:24) 

Why does the family need new clothes when going on vacation? Vacation itself is costing money. Yet she needs new clothes and the kids need new clothes. I don't get it. I feel bad for Ethan. I have a feeling if he speaks his mind, its not good.

Wow! Comments didn't even stay on a full week. Ppl like her get on my nerves. She wants everyone to think she's little Miss Perfect!

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    YES!! I totally agree!! and she had to re-fold the clothes that Ethan put away already because it wasn't done like she likes.

4.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Comments are still on for me...

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    good, she turned them back on.

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The word is But. Yet she always pronounces it BOOOOUTTT. why why why.

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Does she ever cook besides those sponsored meals? Every haul she does, it appears she gets lots of snacks and easy sandwich fixings but not real meal food.

8.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LemonLisp @ 7/6/2021, 02:24 PM) 

I am guilty of buying vacation clothes too. especially if we are going to take pictures.

I agree that Ethan just nods to keep the peace.

so I see a trend of YT moms not showing their children.... do we really think HWH will survive w/o the kids? I mean she can become a food blog channel... I guess.

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    her food consists of pre-cooked frozen chicken, chicken nuggets, frozen waffles/pancakes, crackers. I don't see her succeeding as a food channel.

10.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KolbyMars @ 13/7/2021, 08:02) 
    QUOTE (LemonLisp @ 7/6/2021, 02:24 PM) 

I am guilty of buying vacation clothes too. especially if we are going to take pictures.

I agree that Ethan just nods to keep the peace.

so I see a trend of YT moms not showing their children.... do we really think HWH will survive w/o the kids? I mean she can become a food blog channel... I guess.

I miss seeing more of her vlog style videos. The ones where she had nothing specific planned but just vlogged their daily adventures. I don’t think many will survive as food, cleaning, grocery channels.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    she makes up her own WW rules...her 'coffee' of half and half and squirts of syrups are ZERO points in her world and don't count. :thumbs-up:

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I just started watching Hailey and honestly have been thinking that she only has 3 kids this whole time. I’ve heard her mention Millie and Delaney and of course the new baby a million times. I recently watched her Q&A and when she said she has 4 kids I was thinking… “no you dont”… so I went find her on IG because I never even visited her ig nor follow her there and realized she has a 4th… I didn’t think she was adopted, though. She looks just like all of them!!! It wasn’t until I read this thread here and went over to ytmd to see what birth mom said on there.

I feel bad for the birth mom… but she should be happy her daughter has a loving and caring home. She even said that she was homeless after jail and had to turn back to selling drugs, so if she had wren, where would she have lived with the baby!? I think that the story she told us was true but there’s more to it that she left out. The courts aren’t going to just hand over a baby just like that to be adopted. No matter how much money you have. It’s unfortunate of the birth moms history & having her birth dad in and out of jail doesn’t help! It’a good that birth mom is trying. Maybe she didn’t understand the documents fully that she signed because she didn’t have a lawyer. So maybe she didn’t realize she was signing custody away. I hope she gets some sort of visitation here or there. & once wren is 18, wren will be able to choose if she wants a relationship with her birth mom. Not to sound heartless but I don’t feel like wren should have to be uprooted from her family at this point in her life😭 it’s a sad situation.

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    what is ytmd? I wouldn't want to see wren uprooted either. She is a daddys girl and ethan loves her like his own <3

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    YouTube mama drama lol google ytmd “home with hailey” and it takes you straight to it! wrens birth mother told her side of the story.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    wow I went back and read what wrens bio mom wrote! What was Hailey even thinking when she continued her vlog with wren in it! And what happened to gigi? todays video, they all went to nana's while the girls had swim lessons. When did gigi leave the picture?

594 replies since 21/4/2021, 01:12   84697 views