Home With Hailey

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I read the thread on YTMD,too. It's really sad the biological parents are on drugs.
    I recently started paying attention more and noticed how Wren is not in her stories or vlogs as much as the other kids.
    I hope she doesn't treat Wren unfairly. Hayley loves the attention of being pregnant and when the kids are newborns.
    She's a typical YT mommy vlogger.
    The big white SUV,the gray & white interior home, having baby after baby, etc.

2.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Maybe she is trying to keep wren off of social media or not show her as much because she knows the birth mom is watching. It’s easy to feel bad for the birth mom when reading her post over there, but none of that has to do with wren and wrens best interest. To me it is selfish. Once she got out of jail the first time she was homeless with no where to go.. where exactly would wren have been during her jail time not to mention once she got out and was homeless and had to turn back to selling drugs to make money😳 imagine her having wren at that time. Wren didn’t ask for any of that and to me the birth mom should be grateful. I think the best thing she can do for herself and for her daughter is to really get herself and her life together and once wren is 18 (or who knows even a teenager) she can decide if she wants a relationship with her birth mother. My sister is an on and off again addict with custody of her son! And his life is not that great at all and there’s nothing we can do about it legally😩 so while I can sympathize with the birth mom I also think she needs to start looking at this from a different perspective and just be grateful for the happy loving life her daughter has!

Also adding. I’ve done ww before so I’m guessing she does ww in her own way? Lol

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The bio mom/dads lifestyle is very scarey to me. I don't want to see wren taken from her home. I hope they do the right thing and just stay out of their lives.

Hailey and her WW drives me crazy! She does make up her own rules, and isn't learning how to eat a healthy diet when it is full of nothing but processed crap. 2 frozen coney dogs, but they are only 13 points! crazy!!

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Lol I think so too. I done ww and just because I could justify eating certain things everyday, I didn’t! But I was looking back at her thumbnails from past videos and saw her when she had lost the weight back then and she looked so much smaller especially in her face so I’m sure she will do it again. Did her husband have a vasectomy because she says they are done having kids

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    He is done having kids. She kinda says 'they' are, but then added that maybe once callen is in school they will decide one more. I predict she will be pregnant shortly after she stops breast feeding callen.

For a SAHM who is proud of her job (which is a great thing! and a full time job)..why does she feed her kids so much prepackaged junk? It surprises me.

Also, will they ever have a puppy or dog in the family? I kinda get the feeling Hailey would never allow an animal in the house though. Come to think of it, she would probably dress the poor thing up and make it wear big oversized bows. Never mind that idea.

6.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I give her a little credit because her house is a lot cleaner than many other YT moms.

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I can't imagine Hailey has too many friends with how mean she is. Gives her a lot of time to focus on cleaning :blink:

8.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just started watching her recently. Can somebody give me a little back story? I know she just had a baby but how many others are there?

9.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 15/8/2021, 02:10) 
    I just started watching her recently. Can somebody give me a little back story? I know she just had a baby but how many others are there?

She has 3 older girls. The middle one is adopted

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Foward @ 8/14/2021, 08:57 PM) 
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 15/8/2021, 02:10) 

She has 3 older girls. The middle one is adopted

And before she had the oldest girl, they were expecting quadruplets but lost them.

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm surprised Hailey graduated high school with her grammar: Got'in (she was talking a lot about switching Delanys school and 'she got'in' this and she had already 'got'in' that....and milly came into her room, but she says 'milly come in my room'...BOOOUUTT, she can't have these pointed out to her or you will be called rude. She is definitely a princess in her world. Where she makes up her own WW rules.

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Wasn't Hailey a preschool teacher or a teachers assistant at Delaney private school prior to the little boy that had anger issues they did foster care for?

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    yes, that's a scary thought seeing how she speaks :huh: :blink:

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Hailey lost 50 pounds since the latest baby was born..really ^U^ :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico ??? From where? And her 'what I eat in a day to lose weight' was full of processed crap!! No wonder most of her babies have stomach reflux problems.

15.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who caught her "Donnie T, when are you coming back?" IG story showing her gas cost. Immediately unsubbed.

596 replies since 21/4/2021, 01:12   84931 views