Home With Hailey

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I know this sounds petty, but her lazy manner of speaking drives me nuts. Her enunciation of words ending in ‘ing’ as well as her over-exaggerated T and K sounds is like nails on a chalkboard.

2.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It's maddening. It's not the southern accent It's the poor grammar and she sounds like she has a mouth full of marbles.

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I agree with y’all! Her voice is so annoying! I quit watching her.

4.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I can’t stand when she repeats herself over and over. I’m going to attribute that to her children not having manners and constantly interrupting what she is trying to say. Of course she is not sending Cal to school for another year. I believe she would have sent him if she went full term with either of her pregnancies. I also don’t get why she stopped weight watchers again. The last time she tried this she didn’t lose any weight. She did it hoping it would help her get pregnant. Then she went back to weight watchers and got pregnant.

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Pink Puppy @ 4/20/2024, 09:44 PM) 
    I know this sounds petty, but her lazy manner of speaking drives me nuts. Her enunciation of words ending in ‘ing’ as well as her over-exaggerated T and K sounds is like nails on a chalkboard.

I know exactly what you’re saying. To me she just sounds stupid and I sometimes think on purpose she lays it on rather thick. I don’t know why someone would want to do that but maybe she thinks she sounds “cute”? Quite the opposite.

6.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Savannah08 I can't stand it when she repeats herself either. You are gracious, crediting her children on causing that issue. I won't do that. I blame it on her not being prepared. She just drones on and on.
    Kids shouldn't be allowed to be rude and interrupt adults when they are speaking. I can see she makes Cole and Millie appear to be cute by interrupting her but I don't see it that way.
    I believe she stopped WW because her hormones are out of whack and she wants to get pregnant again.
    She will be back on WW when her body regulates, IMO.

7.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Savannah08 @ 21/4/2024, 05:51) 
    I can’t stand when she repeats herself over and over. I’m going to attribute that to her children not having manners and constantly interrupting what she is trying to say. Of course she is not sending Cal to school for another year. I believe she would have sent him if she went full term with either of her pregnancies. I also don’t get why she stopped weight watchers again. The last time she tried this she didn’t lose any weight. She did it hoping it would help her get pregnant. Then she went back to weight watchers and got pregnant.

She's not losing on ww either.

Lower carb is going to probably help her hormones.

But she is a lazy editor. She could cut some of that repetition

8.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Good to hear Wren is on the mend. So hard when kids have a health crisis. What I don't like is her REPEATING HERSELF!! Get a different dialog, girl!! We know your drill and I love food hauls but come on!!

9.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Southerner @ 30/4/2024, 05:12) 
    Good to hear Wren is on the mend. So hard when kids have a health crisis. What I don't like is her REPEATING HERSELF!! Get a different dialog, girl!! We know your drill and I love food hauls but come on!!

What was wrong with Wren? I don’t follow her anymore but always loved Wren

10.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    bitsofinsanity Wren had appendicitis and it burst before she could be operated on. The family was in the hospital that week, five days I believe. She is on the mend.

594 replies since 21/4/2021, 01:12   84695 views