Home With Hailey

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I'm over every video starting off with how she makes coffee. It's coffee not a medical cure!!

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It's more creamer than coffee even! And zero points in her world. I cringed when she would make her husband go order her special coffee in a drive through, take a sip, and then say its awful!! Because she is the only perfect one in this world and no one else can come close to her :enraged-smiley-emoticon:

3.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LemonLisp @ 7/6/2021, 03:52 PM) 
    YES!! I totally agree!! and she had to re-fold the clothes that Ethan put away already because it wasn't done like she likes.

And her 'comfy' leggings kill me, you have a fat butt Hailey and it ain't cute. And her popping all the ends of her words, pressing the phoney bologna button.

4.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LemonLisp @ 8/17/2021, 08:56 PM) 
    I'm surprised Hailey graduated high school with her grammar: Got'in (she was talking a lot about switching Delanys school and 'she got'in' this and she had already 'got'in' that....and milly came into her room, but she says 'milly come in my room'...BOOOUUTT, she can't have these pointed out to her or you will be called rude. She is definitely a princess in her world. Where she makes up her own WW rules.

About those quads, she got invetro because she 'couldn't get pregnant because she has pcos' crapola, she was seeking fame like Kate Goselin. Then all those foster kids that she would tote to the gym and drop them off in the gym nursery? And then poof they were gone but not too far so she could visit them. Right.

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Has this woman ever been taught to pronounce ING?! When she says “mornin” I cringe and she says that word multiple times in a video. She just used the word “drownin”. 😩 She sounds so stupid!

I forgot…..which daughter did you say was adopted?

6.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (whyamireadingthis @ 12/9/2021, 20:36) 
    Who caught her "Donnie T, when are you coming back?" IG story showing her gas cost. Immediately unsubbed.

If you look at who she follows on IG it was easy to determine who she supports. But as soon as I saw the comment I unfollowed.

7.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 13/9/2021, 21:20) 
    Has this woman ever been taught to pronounce ING?! When she says “mornin” I cringe and she says that word multiple times in a video. She just used the word “drownin”. 😩 She sounds so stupid!

I forgot…..which daughter did you say was adopted?

Wren, the second oldest, was adopted. I cannot stand the way she pronounces her words. Not because she's southern, I'm southern, too. For example:She says (coh-in) for cotton. 🙄

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    BBbOOUUt for but.

9.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Don't forget the baby voice. Now she does voice overs for sponsored videos.

10.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I used to like her but now I am unsure...

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Is she trying to get Lunchables sponsor her? I swear all she ever gives the girls Millie included is Lunchables.

12.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She wants fame plain and simple. Once she filmed herself taking a shower (you couldn't see anything) it was part of her daily routine, even after she said her husband asked her not to. And she claims to be a Weight Watcher, that's so WW people will tune in, it's all about how many subscribers she can get, then she goes and gets a 14-16 pt fancy coffee from Dunkin and said because she is a nursing mother she gets extra points so she doesn't count the points, whaaat? I know babies can tolerate a bit of caffiene but I don't think I could do that. Then there's the time they were in Lowe's picking out kitchen something maybe counters, her husband kindly reminds her that everything was white didn't she want a different color, and she smiles sweetly into the camera and says "but I liiiiike it" Poor Mr no nads shut his mouth, lol don't get me started.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her grocery hauls are pure crap. Ethan must be the most patient man alive, because I don't know many men who would consistently be okay with that crappy diet. She was so much more relatable years ago. She needs to stop over bleaching her hair. And maybe they could enroll in a couples cooking course for their date nights. She'd still get food, and cooking together can be real quality time. Better than that shit she feeds the family now.

14.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    They have such big heads lol…..

15.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MariaTalks1113 @ 18/9/2021, 19:59) 
    They have such big heads lol…..

Who has big heads?

596 replies since 21/4/2021, 01:12   84934 views