« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LemonLisp @ 14/9/2021, 01:11) 
    BBbOOUUt for but.

Yes! Her voice is beyond annoying. The way she pronounces but is nails on a chalkboard.😖

2.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The kids lol

QUOTE (Organically Beautiful @ 18/9/2021, 20:48) 
    QUOTE (MariaTalks1113 @ 18/9/2021, 19:59) 
    They have such big heads lol…..

Who has big heads?

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her grocery haul today had more actual food (like meat) in it. However, her portions have to be tiny af! She had that one little bag of tortellini and expects it to feed her, Ethan, Delaney, Wren and Millie? It seems like the portions she's feeding Ethan, and herself (saving those points, y'all) are miniscule.

Plus there were still corn dogs and crap 'for the kids'.

4.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The oldest annoys me, Wren seems to be a happy little girl although I only see daddy loving on her. I've seen Milly scream to the top of her lungs only to hear Hailey say "that girl is hungry for a snack, here you go girlfriend" I would have never given a screaming demanding child any kind of snack and she would have been sitting in a corner I guess today's mom say 'time out' And I don't believe for one min that she didn't know the gender of this little boy. Pale hair, pale make-up, she's also spoiled rotten, poor either is whipped.

Well I wrote the husband's name and it came out either. I can't seem to change it. lol

5.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The children are cute, but Millie is a very whiny child.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Hailey is giving WW advice? When so many times she doesnt count up the points because 'that works for her'?? I have a feeling she will be breast feeding the boy until he is 4 since Nathan won't give her another baby.

7.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I wonder if she's hoping for a ww sponsership like good ol tara henderson

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I'm sure but she doesn't even follow the plan! In what world does a coffee full of milk/cream not count? She should just not put that part in her videos.

9.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I've noticed that all of her videos are now sponsored. Her videos are so boring & predictable. She either starts the video in the kitchen making a coffee or in the bathroom in front of the new shower that she's weirdly obsessed about.
    The only thing she posts on IG are pictures of whatever baby is the youngest at the time.
    She'll be pregnant again, just watch and see.😒

10.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Organically Beautiful @ 10/16/2021, 11:43 PM) 
    I've noticed that all of her videos are now sponsored. Her videos are so boring & predictable. She either starts the video in the kitchen making a coffee or in the bathroom in front of the new shower that she's weirdly obsessed about.
    The only thing she posts on IG are pictures of whatever baby is the youngest at the time.

She's obsessed because that's not the house she loved. That shower is the closest thing to ✨YT influencer✨ as she can get at the moment.
    she has to push out that sponsored content to make money and keep up with the lifestyle she wants. That new SUV ain't gonna pay for itself.
    And Ethan isn't making the kind of money as the YT's she looks up to (Not a jab at him, I really like Ethan he seems genuine) is wife on the other hand... she has a goal and it is to be like Cook, clean, repeat or Airhead williams, Tara Henderson... she wants to build home w/ hailey into an empire. Nothing wrong with that... but Hailey is disingenuous and I get that by the way she treats wren. Until she does right by that baby she will not be as great as she hopes.

11.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KolbyMars @ 16/10/2021, 23:52) 
    QUOTE (Organically Beautiful @ 10/16/2021, 11:43 PM) 

She's obsessed because that's not the house she loved. That shower is the closest thing to ✨YT influencer✨ as she can get at the moment.
    she has to push out that sponsored content to make money and keep up with the lifestyle she wants. That new SUV ain't gonna pay for itself.
    And Ethan isn't making the kind of money as the YT's she looks up to (Not a jab at him, I really like Ethan he seems genuine) is wife on the other hand... she has a goal and it is to be like Cook, clean, repeat or Airhead williams, Tara Henderson... she wants to build home w/ hailey into an empire. Nothing wrong with that... but Hailey is disingenuous and I get that by the way she treats wren. Until she does right by that baby she will not be as great as she hopes.

I agree about Wren. When Wren tries to talk to her in videos, she totally ignores her. But if Millie starts talking to her she stops immediately to appease her.

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I have noticed that as well. She seems very annoyed by Wren and clearly prefers her biological children.

13.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Very noticeable. She also usually only post's her son on IG and very rarely post Wren by herself. It's obviously only about the younger ones and her coffee runs

14.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her last 4 videos have been sponsored. So does she only do sponsored videos now?😒

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I watched her for a minute when they were still in old house. Didn’t take long to see how mean she is. She tries to disguise it with that sweet act but she’s mean. Poor husband, he seems very nice.

596 replies since 21/4/2021, 01:12   84938 views