The Mills Family Pt 10: Tom's shirts don't fit but he thinks he's the sh*t.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    My gosh, he is creepy. His laugh makes my skin crawl. He said once in a live that all his laughs are fake. He just laughed at his own words...does that mean he was fake laughing at himself? Very confusing. 🤔

2.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mrs. Candour @ 21/4/2021, 04:27) 
    Lol Love it! Here's one more for good measure, sorry I couldn't help myself. 😆😜

Hilarious!

3.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 21/4/2021, 04:33) 
    QUOTE (Mrs. Candour @ 4/21/2021, 04:27 AM) 
    Lol Love it! Here's one more for good measure, sorry I couldn't help myself. 😆😜

Mrs. Candour I love you! I needed a laugh today. You are the BEST.

Here's one just for you hun, because that's exactly what he looked like in that stupid orange T-Shirt, an obese pumpkin. 😊
    Attached Image
    Cupace20210421092415

4.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think if Lilacs wants to come here and comment, then she should actually read what we're saying. Evidence was shown of what Andrea said about those national news reports. That was her choice. It was her choice to impose her views and beliefs on others. It was her choice to make videos on them and make long facebook posts about them. I do not go on facebook and post anything controversial. I do not claim that tragedies that happened are made up. I am considerate that my words can hurt others. Her words are screenshotted for you to see. No one had to put the words in her mouth or feed you an untruth. Her family was the center of her life, she should've kept it there because she was a poorly educated and ill-informed individual and didn't have the right to impose her false beliefs on others about real events that are evident to everyone but her.

Anyway, someone said that if a child had a fear of the bath, Andrea should've sat with the child in the tub and put toys and worked with that child etc... If you notice, she didn't do that. That's what happens when you have too many kids. Instead of taking the time to teach them yourself, you send your 12 year old in there to take a bath with him and end up scaring him more. Like I said before, a child who is raised with a bath every night isn't scared of them at 3. She probably could've even covered the drain with a wash cloth so he couldn't see the water going down. Now that I understand his fear of water, I feel even sadder than April yelled at him at the pool. I'm glad Tom did stick up for him when she did that.

5.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    And I'll leave it at this. Hubby is taking iPad off me lol 😆
    Attached Image
    20210421_102628

6.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Andrea and Tom are the biggest know it all ego maniacs. I'd love to see miss sweet Andrea tell one of those parents of the Sandy Hook incident that it was a hoax. How heartless and narrow minded. Who in their right mind could think that was made up? Sorry but she was touched in the head and so is Tom.

7.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Mrs. Candour....thanks for the laugh....if this doesn’t make him lay off the tapioca pudding, I don’t know what will! I like how you got the earpiece and old hairstyle.

8.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Hey! You guys! Ok...so I get that the giant Blueberry look must make the new GF think he looks super super super HOT!!! But how will he remember what his name is now that its not permanently sewn on his chest???? You guys....this could be serious! Nobody will know who he is or the name of his company. He will eventually forget who he is, and the name of his company...like he forgets his kids birthdays and ages.

Oh my! He will look down at his chest to confirm his name now and.....nothing! He may even look at his sleeve when he cant find his name on his chest and then he'll think he's called "Adidas"!!!

When I clicked on at first tonight, and that microphone had pinched the big blue shirt under his chin....It looked like a Super Man shirt. I was waiting to see a giant T in the middle of his belly!!!

Its definitely an improvement on the obese pumpkin shirt. But ohhhhhhh man, he's so gonna forget his name one of these days. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Edited by Dream Big - 4/21/2021, 05:16 AM

9.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Mrs. Candour...you’re killing me.....Tom Baby!

10.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I combined the screen names “Julianna Lynn” and found it is a type of daylily. It really does seem like Julianna and Lynn B are the same person. Her profile photo is of cherry blossoms and someone who defends Tom here goes by the name “Lillacs”. Maybe it’s a coincidence but I find that to be an interesting nugget to share.😆

That said, I’m not sure why she would need two anonymous screen names for YT. That seems too weird to be true. I don’t really watch that closely so maybe I’m missing something.

11.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Omg did you see those comments at the end of the bible live?? Wth is going on? Can the real Lynn B please stand up lol his subscribers are sooooooo messing with him and his minions!
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210421-152306_Gallery

12.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yep, something is definitely off. I think that entire interaction was meant in sarcasm since many of us think Lynn B is fake. 🤔. I do try to avoid this board because I do think Tom is manipulating us to go and watch his channel and drum up more views. I just can’t seem to help myself, lol. He couldn’t care less if the views are from those who like him or not. Even a thumbs down counts as an interaction and boosts his algorithms. 😒

Edited by MuMs2 - 4/21/2021, 05:34 AM

13.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I was watching the end of Bible Study. Not sure if anyone else was or not. After Tom left, things got kind of interesting. I took pictures of it on my phone (of my tablet) but it won't let me upload them saying it's too large. I'll type it out, but I wish I could show the pics!

So, at 10:07, Lynn B (not sure if it's the real Lynn B or someone who created another account) said. "He's so fake". Lydia and another person said, "who's so fake?". Lynn said, "you". Then, "old Tommo". Lydia thanked Lynn for sticking up for her (when someone yelled at Lydia for bringing up current events), then said, "ahh" and then "I swear I'm a real person". Then Lynn said, "it's an act, Lydia, Tom pays us too". Lynn's posts started getting deleted. Then she said, "and you are his sheep". Lydia said, "my apologies" then "sorry judah or tom". A few minutes later Rachel said, "wow".

I wish I could figure out how to upload them.

14.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I saw that! Is Lynn B insane? WTH?

15.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mrs. Candour @ 4/21/2021, 05:24 AM) 
    Omg did you see those comments at the end of the bible live?? Wth is going on? Can the real Lynn B please stand up lol his subscribers are sooooooo messing with him and his minions!

I think he lost all credibility. Folks are truly starting to ask themselves how anybody could switch so fast from the horny, over sexed, flirt....to the righteous Bible expert....and then right back to the horny flirt again.

The video he posted last week with the GF on another screen when he was laughing and making eyes with her right through the chat, and then having Claudia and Hannah on his lap for cuteness overload....that video did more damage to his credibility and his channel than anything else he said or did for a long long time. He was laughing at his loyal subscribers, and folks won't tolerate that. Folks are not as dumb as he figures they are. They know when they are being fooled. Now everything he does will be less credible, and his personal credibility just took a major nosedive

1215 replies since 21/4/2021, 01:39   152698 views