The Mills Family Pt 10: Tom's shirts don't fit but he thinks he's the sh*t.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mrs. Candour @ 21/4/2021, 05:24) 
    Omg did you see those comments at the end of the bible live?? Wth is going on? Can the real Lynn B please stand up lol his subscribers are sooooooo messing with him and his minions!

I'm so glad you could post the screenshot since I couldn't! So wild!

Did anyone else see at 57:18, Tom started smiling that smarmy smile and then said, "I just realized, yes". It didn't seem to be a reaction to the live chat, unless I missed something. Was his girlfriend on another facetime for this too?

2.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MuMs2 @ 21/4/2021, 05:16) 
    I combined the screen names “Julianna Lynn” and found it is a type of daylily. It really does seem like Julianna and Lynn B are the same person. Her profile photo is of cherry blossoms and someone who defends Tom here goes by the name “Lillacs”. Maybe it’s a coincidence but I find that to be an interesting nugget to share.😆

That said, I’m not sure why she would need two anonymous screen names for YT. That seems too weird to be true. I don’t really watch that closely so maybe I’m missing something.

Still playing detective and wanted to add to my comment above, has anyone seen the user Angella Bloom lately? Didn’t she always want to be in role call or something? 🤔 I believe she’s been discussed here before and she was close to Tom’s age. I know I’m just playing their stupid game, but I’m bored, lol.

3.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MuMs2 @ 21/4/2021, 05:56) 
    QUOTE (MuMs2 @ 21/4/2021, 05:16) 
    I combined the screen names “Julianna Lynn” and found it is a type of daylily. It really does seem like Julianna and Lynn B are the same person. Her profile photo is of cherry blossoms and someone who defends Tom here goes by the name “Lillacs”. Maybe it’s a coincidence but I find that to be an interesting nugget to share.😆

That said, I’m not sure why she would need two anonymous screen names for YT. That seems too weird to be true. I don’t really watch that closely so maybe I’m missing something.

Still playing detective and wanted to add to my comment above, has anyone seen the user Angella Bloom lately? Didn’t she always want to be in role call or something? 🤔 I believe she’s been discussed here before and she was close to Tom’s age. I know I’m just playing their stupid game, but I’m bored, lol.

She hasn't been around as much, I don't think but she was on Thursday's video. Maybe a big on Friday's too. She definitely doesn't say as much as she used to.

4.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I did notice that silly grin and def believe he was responding/interacting with the girlfriend.

5.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Was Lynn B saying she was paid by Tom? I hope he's not paying subscribers when he could be getting Judah braces or hiring someone to take the load off Asher. Gosh, what a weird situation. Maybe it's a fake Lynn B. lol

6.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 4/21/2021, 06:04 AM) 
    Was Lynn B saying she was paid by Tom? I hope he's not paying subscribers when he could be getting Judah braces or hiring someone to take the load off Asher. Gosh, what a weird situation. Maybe it's a fake Lynn B. lol

Maybe he pays them with candy out of the B box...

7.     +13   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Hi everyone. I have been lurking around on her3e for awhile and just couldn't bite my tongue any longer. During the bible study as Tom was searching for something I believe he made a little booboo lol.
    Attached Image
    tom0

8.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    always loving this forum , such talented perceptive people you all are. i am totally addicted <3

9.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mrs. Candour @ 21/4/2021, 04:27) 
    Lol Love it! Here's one more for good measure, sorry I couldn't help myself. 😆😜

Look at his Kangaroo Pouch, does he have a couple of Joey's in there.. or just five gallons of free milk from Diehl's.

Mrs. Candour! 🤩

10.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    So now Tom has a new girlfriend where will his kids stand in this ??

11.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    At the back of the queue as always I imagine 😉! Tommo rarely puts their needs and feelings at the forefront of his decision making.

12.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jazzy Jay @ 21/4/2021, 07:06) 
    Hi everyone. I have been lurking around on her3e for awhile and just couldn't bite my tongue any longer. During the bible study as Tom was searching for something I believe he made a little booboo lol.

Hmm... L and J? Like Lynn and Julianna maybe? They look very similar too. And both blonde 🧐

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

There is NO way those hot chicks are NOT being paid. They do not seem the type to want to go to the Boonies and live in Fear.

14.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Toomuchlaugh @ 4/21/2021, 01:12 PM) 

There is NO way those hot chicks are NOT being paid. They do not seem the type to want to go to the Boonies and live in Fear.

Seriously, the image looks like a stock photo and like they could be the same person. lol
    Maybe it's the woman's daughter. LOL Why would any good looking woman want Tom, his dirty house, and his troubled kids? I'd say she has a heart of gold but with the L and J she's probably the nasty Lynn B.

Is that messenger or messages? It looks like maybe they weren't read but hard to tell.

15.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 21/4/2021, 02:39) 
    New thread

Title Credit WHYME

I LOVE the new title

1215 replies since 21/4/2021, 01:39   152698 views