Real D, Rented V, All For Me Like Gene Pt. 236

« Older   Newer »

1.     +41   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 22/4/2021, 23:44) 
    I can almost believe she is worse off mentally when they’re not there but NOT because she misses them. she is simply more distracted when they’re with her and there isn’t as much time to stew in her misery

She’s not sad that they aren’t with her. She’s pissed that they are with Don. Big difference.

2.     +55   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    You can't put that much of your happiness and mental well-being on your children. It's sick and wrong
    I speak from experience, it is DAMAGING
    If you're *that* depressed when they're gone, you try to get more custody or you don't have them in "school" full-time
    and you, I don't know, actually spend time with them when they're home

3.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And take them out to other places than just the playground

4.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 22/4/2021, 23:14) 
    Hi Jill! Thanks for checking in on Jen tonight. Get to the bottom of it (as in tell her to knock this shit off before she loses her kids).

“Bahb, she’s crying on instabook again”

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group
    I Love Sharing Everything with you! What? How Dare you Assume the truth

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 4/22/2021, 11:48 PM)
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 22/4/2021, 23:44) 
    I can almost believe she is worse off mentally when they’re not there but NOT because she misses them. she is simply more distracted when they’re with her and there isn’t as much time to stew in her misery

She’s not sad that they aren’t with her. She’s pissed that they are with Don. Big difference.

That's what I was wondering. Not so much they aren't there, but that she loses control, having them somewhere else. I never saw the videos of her after she had them, but I think I read that she was very controlling and critical of him?

6.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I hope that someone on her support system, in real life contacted her, and she deleted it because she got the attention she was looking for.
    That’s a very dysfunctional way to get attention. But if it worked, she’ll likely do it again.
    Being a mess seems to work for her, or at least gives her what she wants. That’s why she’s not dealing anything.

7.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe I'm a big sucker, but I feel bad for her. I really hope someone who knows her in real life sees her IG and reaches out to her.

8.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 22/4/2021, 23:50) 
    You can't put that much of your happiness and mental well-being on your children. It's sick and wrong
    I speak from experience, it is DAMAGING
    If you're *that* depressed when they're gone, you try to get more custody or you don't have them in "school" full-time
    and you, I don't know, actually spend time with them when they're home

Exactly! Also, you cannot possibly be this “not doing well at all, fragile and not able to function” when the kids are gone but be fine when they are home. Not possible.

She is likely using those kids to meet her emotional needs. Had a mom like this. She was a very good person but especially during the divorce years it was similar to what we are seeing here. It’s not good.

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group
    I Love Sharing Everything with you! What? How Dare you Assume the truth

Status
    Anonymous
    I would like to join along in this re-watch thread. How does this work?

10.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 4/22/2021, 11:40 PM) 
    I tell you one thing. That's the last time I google--packing cubes. 9 years later and look where I am.

Who would have predicted the :to-quote-smiley-emoticon: journey would lead us from the packing cubes of a pampered housewife to a mentally unstable divorced woman who cries over milk, meat and people she doesn't even know and desperately wants to escape her children by living in a tin van.

11.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cheap Salmon @ 22/4/2021, 22:46) 
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 4/22/2021, 10:36 PM) 
    Jen sucks but I don't want her to end it all. Maybe we should try to get word to Don.

She scares me now.

He needs to take the kids away. On a serious note, I had a mother with severe depression and a narcissist personality. She had breakdowns on a regular basis. This is not when I was an adult, I grew up with this. My childhood was taking care of my mom. Before I went to school one day she told me to come up with 10 reasons for her to not kill herself other than I loved her otherwise she would do it that night. There are more horror stories but I don't like to talk about it openly with others. When I told my dad who had left because of all the frustration, he was in shock. I told him that I thought at the time it was normal, mom was just feeling sad and I had to help her. After years of therapy, I'm doing so much better and realize what's normal behavior. My mom is dead from suicide(her 4th attempt), there are days I miss her terribly, but majority of the time I do not. Sounds awful, doesn't it? This is what CC and Donnie will go through if Don doesn't take them away or Jen does not seek help immediately. That's why I get so angry and trigged with her I think. Please get help for the sake of your children.

I am so so sorry. And it was not and never would have been your fault. Far out.

Jen this is why no one can stand your complaining. THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE DEAL WITH IN LIFE.

12.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I personally think she doesn’t want to do YT anymore. This rebranding solidifies it because it’s clear there won’t be much content (because her life in the now doesn’t allow for long-term travel).

I think the Qs from her box on IG for her rebranding Q&A set her off and “unable to film this week” because it was a lot of “what content will you provide?” And I think her answer is “shifting” away from content and sharing less. She’s a people pleaser and knows her followers will be disappointed.

13.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LookingForQuotes @ 22/4/2021, 23:57) 
    Maybe I'm a big sucker, but I feel bad for her. I really hope someone who knows her in real life sees her IG and reaches out to her.

I feel bad for her, but I’m a “Trust, yet Verify” person. And I don’t trust her.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LookingForQuotes @ 22/4/2021, 23:57) 

Suckers unite.

15.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yes, she doesn’t want to do YouTube anymore, but can’t do anything else.

She needs the headpats and people the think she is better than them

949 replies since 22/4/2021, 21:05   102899 views