DemandingRespectBecauseShesDonsRejectLikeJen Pt 238

That’s a Crock of Shit

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    So Foodie Beauty has been doing coke and meth this week, what’s Jen been up to?

2.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I saw that on Zachary Michael's recap videos. That cannot be good at her size.

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    QUOTE (DirtyMartini @ 1/5/2021, 22:35) 

:jawdrop:

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m not sure why anyone thinks she would not have her children on Mother’s Day this year? Even if it’s Don’s weekend, I would think that means he has them from Friday afternoon until Sunday morning. Technically Sunday night is supposed to be his so who knows if she’ll make him take the kids back and bring them to school on Monday, because you know she is a rule follower.

Last year the only reason she didn’t really have the kids except in the morning is because she had to start packing her crap to move into the new house the end of May. Forget about the fact that she bought the house the beginning of February and could’ve been packing for three months at that point.

She did that whole very teary video in October 2019about how she had a beautiful office and she treated it terribly and let it get junked up. No one would have been any of the wiser if she spent months of lockdown totally decluttering that office. All she had to do was leave her backsplash.

5.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Gene is so rigid in her schedule that for her to have the kids 2 weekends in a row that wouldn't work for her. (And wouldn't it be 3 weekends as this weekend, next weekend since it's Mother's Day, then it's her normal weekend again.) Friend of mine his ex had their daughter on Mother's Day, he had her on Father's Day regardless. So I just think having them on a weekend that isn't hers just doesn't work for her.

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DirtyMartini @ 5/1/2021, 03:35 PM) 

Lol I just checked her YT and she has a 6 hr Live video. WTF. Who sits and watches her.. And did she say it herself that she did Coke n Meth?

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 5/1/2021, 09:39 PM) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 5/1/2021, 05:30 PM) 
    oh yeah. I was wondering why I couldn't remember last Mother's Day. I'm sure I made many angry posts about it :lol:

so interesting that they're rarely with her on special days

The railing analysis was only a year ago?! It's funny, I was watching her Erin Condren review from last spring and in many ways, she seems like Jen from Days of Yore. I think her giant Shift came when she moved to the mausoleum. I was looking for the Rose Gold meltdown, but I think that was the prior fall.

She had the meltdown over the rose gold coil in an unboxing video. I think it was before she did the full EC planner review video last year.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZmTz72gJUY
    Here is the rose gold/gold video.

8.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jen clearly doesn't know how shitty she looks taking herself to fun places and continuing to take her kids exclusively to the same stupid park
    I at least take my 3.5 year old to DIFFERENT parks around town
    Does she even play with them there, or does she sit on a bench on her phone
    Have I exclaimed today how much i detest her?

9.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 1/5/2021, 22:54) 
    I’m not sure why anyone thinks she would not have her children on Mother’s Day this year?

it's Jen. anything is possible :lol:

10.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/5/2021, 19:02) 
    that screenshot :lol:

is she saying she did earn her money? we do know your circumstances you dum dum

I think she was saying: I don’t get to live in my million dollars home, I had to buy a house that is just under 1 million! You don’t know my struggles!

11.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 5/1/2021, 10:54 PM) 
    I’m not sure why anyone thinks she would not have her children on Mother’s Day this year? Even if it’s Don’s weekend, I would think that means he has them from Friday afternoon until Sunday morning. Technically Sunday night is supposed to be his so who knows if she’ll make him take the kids back and bring them to school on Monday, because you know she is a rule follower.

Last year the only reason she didn’t really have the kids except in the morning is because she had to start packing her crap to move into the new house the end of May. Forget about the fact that she bought the house the beginning of February and could’ve been packing for three months at that point.

She did that whole very teary video in October 2019about how she had a beautiful office and she treated it terribly and let it get junked up. No one would have been any of the wiser if she spent months of lockdown totally decluttering that office. All she had to do was leave her backsplash.

Exactly. Who the heck knows what they are doing for Mother’s Day. Sometimes the speculation gets a little 😜

12.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 1/5/2021, 23:12) 
    QUOTE (DirtyMartini @ 5/1/2021, 03:35 PM) 

Lol I just checked her YT and she has a 6 hr Live video. WTF. Who sits and watches her.. And did she say it herself that she did Coke n Meth?

Oh yes she did… then dirty deleted the livestream…just happened about 2 hours ago

13.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My husbands ex never wanted her son on Mothers Day. She said it was her day to do what she wanted. We didn't care because we were happy to have him anyways. But she was pretty insistent every year. Even though we had him every weekend anyways.

14.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 5/1/2021, 11:48 PM) 
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 5/1/2021, 10:54 PM) 

Exactly. Who the heck knows what they are doing for Mother’s Day. Sometimes the speculation gets a little 😜

Do we have no idea what will happen on mothers day because it literally hasn't happened yet? Yes
    Do we know that Jen hates being with her kids and has used this divorce as an excuse to not have parent, regardless of holidays and birthdays? ALSO YES

Considering it's Dons weekend and she constantly cries about how important time with their Dad is .... it's safe bet they'll be at their Dads
    I'm happy to be proven wrong about what a terrible mother Jen is

15.     +49   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    if we didn't speculate we'd have to just close the thread. it's not like she gives us actual content to discuss

918 replies since 30/4/2021, 00:18   127904 views