That’s a Crock of Shit

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 4/5/2021, 09:25) 
    She needs to stop blaming Don (who she is apparently super friends with!) and take responsibility for her own life. I don't like who I was in my first marriage either, but I take responsibility for how I acted in it. I also learnt from it and tried to improve as a person.

It's no wonder Jen is so damned angry all the time. The kid's schedule means she practically has to see Don every single day for drop off or pick up. Not only is that scheule terrible for the kids, but it's not ideal for the parents either. If I had to see my ex husband every day despite divorcing him I would find that very stressful.

Wouldn’t it be that the school is the buffer?

IE, they wake up at Jen’s on a Monday, she does school drop off. Don/Em/Suz do pick up and they sleep at Dons.
    They wake up on Tuesday at Don’s, he does school drop off, and Jen picks them up.

Apart from potentially the weekend handover, I don’t see how they’d be seeing each other regularly?

2.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (grilledcheesesandwiches @ 4/5/2021, 12:06) 
    She needs to stop blaming Don (who she is apparently super friends with!) and take responsibility for her own life. I don't like who I was in my first marriage either, but I take responsibility for how I acted in it. I also learnt from it and tried to improve as a person.

It's no wonder Jen is so damned angry all the time. The kid's schedule means she practically has to see Don every single day for drop off or pick up. Not only is that scheule terrible for the kids, but it's not ideal for the parents either. If I had to see my ex husband every day despite divorcing him I would find that very stressful.

IE, they wake up at Jen’s on a Monday, she does school drop off. Don/Em/Suz do pick up and they sleep at Dons.
    They wake up on Tuesday at Don’s, he does school drop off, and Jen picks them up.

Apart from potentially the weekend handover, I don’t see how they’d be seeing each other regularly?

I've no idea! She doesn't share anything lol!

3.     +20   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    When she talks about never betraying her body, I think she is just talking about her weight.
    She binges on sugary treats because she is addicted. She then purges in several different ways- exercise etc.

In her mind she justifies this as doing it for “other people” that judge her for the way she looks. No Jen, its all you. Get help.

4.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 5/4/2021, 03:25 AM) 
    I don't like who I was in my first marriage either, but I take responsibility for how I acted in it. I also learnt from it and tried to improve as a person.

I would have sooo much more respect for her if she came out and said something like this

I don't like the person that I was at times while married. this does not mean that I was unhappy at all times because I wasn't. but looking back at times I wasn't true to myself. for whatever reason I felt I needed to act a certain way. no one forced me to. it was my own doing...but I don't know I ever thought that and it's something I've been working through in therapy

there ya go Jen

or she could just not share any of this stuff but stop shitquoting and implying certain things too

5.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I was going to say that Jen looks so unfeminine lately but other people said it first and I really think labels are bad and all .. BUT doesn't she EVER want to look pretty and girly and ....(soft?) Or is that caging? Doesn't she want for herself to look soft but underneath know she can kick ass? THAT would be my goal.

6.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    What possesses her to post weird pictures of herself.?
    It’s all been pictures of her looking at herself in the mirror for months!

Is there a name for that?
    [/QUOTE]
    Narcissism

You rang?

Are we sure she doesn’t pick the kids up every day from school, and Don collects them after work when he has them for the night? Thats’s a very common arrangement when dad works full time and mom is a SAHM.

7.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 4/5/2021, 15:12) 
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 5/4/2021, 03:25 AM) 
    I don't like who I was in my first marriage either, but I take responsibility for how I acted in it. I also learnt from it and tried to improve as a person.

I would have sooo much more respect for her if she came out and said something like this

I don't like the person that I was at times while married. this does not mean that I was unhappy at all times because I wasn't. but looking back at times I wasn't true to myself. for whatever reason I felt I needed to act a certain way. no one forced me to. it was my own doing...but I don't know I ever thought that and it's something I've been working through in therapy

This is exactly how I felt in my marriage too - like I couldn't speak up, like I had to go along with everything my ex-husband said, like I wasn't the best version of myself. But you know what? That's on ME. It was my confidence that needed building with some hard work, and that was my own work to do. Sure, the way he behaved didn't exactly fill me with confidence, but that's life - that's what being around other people is like. The only person who will stick up for you is YOU. Past a certain age it's your responsibility, not anyone else's. I'm sick and tired of people acting like the victim all the time, Jen included. They have a list of things that they carry around with them that other people did, and yet into their 40s the 'it's everyone's fault but mine' mentality continues on and their Professional Victimhood is used as a weapon against anyone who criticises them. Take some responsibility as an adult to have the life you want. Assert yourself. Stick up for yourself. It's not what happens to you, it's how you choose to approach the rest of your life. It's easier for Jen to sit around being the victim and blaming Don, acting like her million dollar lifestyle with no work was soooo hard for her. And she wonders why her viewers have lost sympathy?

8.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 5/4/2021, 09:25 AM) 
    What possesses her to post weird pictures of herself.?
    It’s all been pictures of her looking at herself in the mirror for months!

Is there a name for that?

Narcissism

You rang?

Are we sure she doesn’t pick the kids up every day from school, and Don collects them after work when he has them for the night? Thats’s a very common arrangement when dad works full time and mom is a SAHM.
    [/QUOTE]

It's been a while since I studied Greek mythology, but IIRC, Narcissus fell in love with his own reflection in a pool of water and basically pined away staring at himself. Jen gazing at herself adoringly in all of those selfies is the modern version of that story.

9.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (parrothead1 @ 4/5/2021, 15:17) 
    I was going to say that Jen looks so unfeminine lately but other people said it first and I really think labels are bad and all .. BUT doesn't she EVER want to look pretty and girly and ....(soft?) Or is that caging? Doesn't she want for herself to look soft but underneath know she can kick ass? THAT would be my goal.

I went through that stage after my divorce where I just let myself go and told myself I don’t owe anyone pretty or soft. Which is true, but then I realized I missed being made up a little and feeling good. She seems to be in the rebellious stage currently. I bet this really doesn’t have anything to do with Don, but being shutdown/ignored by men in the dating word.

10.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    She should post that picture of herself spread eagle on whatever dating apps she's using, sure to get her that attention she's been craving.

11.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Now she’s claiming to be an iced coffee lover? Since when?

12.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I hope I have fellow MST3K fans out there, this was the first thing I thought of when I saw her IG
    Attached Image
    eeee

13.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    dating app pic is definitely:
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210504-101437_Instagram

14.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her shoulders are 5 times the width of her head :lol:

15.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Why is she posting insanely unflattering photos of herself? Is this her "you go girl!" moment?

918 replies since 30/4/2021, 00:18   128084 views