This Is How We Bingham

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    No... well.. I don't think so, I don't remember one.

2.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Doug and Jolene looked after Justin and Lindsy's kids while they were away that's the last that I have seen of them on their vlogs then on the Sunday apparently he had a stroke and went to the hospital and I think they said they operated on him? He had more strokes I believe and passed on the Monday but at least all his children got to be with him

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Their dad was such a big part of their vlogs. I only watch TIHWB sporadically because they can be a bit over the top but I do watch Jared and Britt and Doug and Jolene were in every video for a week or even two. That was just a few weeks ago. How sad for them all.

4.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is it just me but does standing around your dads coffin smiling like it’s any other day seem really weird?

5. Jeremy Bilbrey

User deleted

QUOTE (Crazybunch @ 5/6/2021, 01:12 AM) 
    Sooooo .. they will be building a mcmansion? Good for them! Now their kids will really think their shit don't stink!

I've watched this channel for a while..around the time when they found lazzie frozen. I was actually pretty surprised that the new house build wasn't going to be larger. good for them, I never thought Branden was obnoxious. Ryler seems a little spoiled and they encourage brown nosing to get your way...I don't like that at all.

QUOTE (Crazybunch @ 11/29/2021, 02:19 PM) 
    Wow. This will rock the family. I feel terrible for them!

Doug seemed like a very nice man. very genuine..R.I.P

QUOTE (Crème Brûlée @ 12/3/2021, 03:11 PM) 
    Is it just me but does standing around your dads coffin smiling like it’s any other day seem really weird?

not if you know where he is. you know they are mourning from all of the vlogs.

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I had to stop watching. It was the same thing every video.

7.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The Mega Mansion that they are building I would say comes from the money they make off Youtube and their merch? Brandon is so hypo and Mindy is so bland although I have noticed over quite a few vlogs that she is actually eating healthier having salads etc which she would never do before she still has no personality as far as I am concerned and the way Hazel screeches drives me nuts what is it with "fans" that think this family is so wonderfull I dont see it why would you buy "merch" of them and want to wear it? I really dont get this from YouTuber fans can someone explain it to me please? So what would they do if YouTube dried up? They are so over the top and do they not know when calling their son a Stud what it really means (in Australia its not what you would want your son to be called) They at most of the times seem so fake and then they have to bring their religion into it the only one but I could be blindsided by this I think who may be more genuine is the brother Jarred and another brother Sean as he only posts videos of the adventures that he does and he is not over the top and he posts randomly I think the sister Michelle and her husband are different as well, I just dont get the following of this family can someone please explain it to me as they dont work and Brandon is over the top the kids are behaving the same and Mindy well she is as boring as bat shit

8. Craftgirl818

User deleted

QUOTE (Vegemite Shell @ 8/4/2022, 16:29) 
    The Mega Mansion that they are building I would say comes from the money they make off Youtube and their merch? Brandon is so hypo and Mindy is so bland although I have noticed over quite a few vlogs that she is actually eating healthier having salads etc which she would never do before she still has no personality as far as I am concerned and the way Hazel screeches drives me nuts what is it with "fans" that think this family is so wonderfull I dont see it why would you buy "merch" of them and want to wear it? I really dont get this from YouTuber fans can someone explain it to me please? So what would they do if YouTube dried up? They are so over the top and do they not know when calling their son a Stud what it really means (in Australia its not what you would want your son to be called) They at most of the times seem so fake and then they have to bring their religion into it the only one but I could be blindsided by this I think who may be more genuine is the brother Jarred and another brother Sean as he only posts videos of the adventures that he does and he is not over the top and he posts randomly I think the sister Michelle and her husband are different as well, I just dont get the following of this family can someone please explain it to me as they dont work and Brandon is over the top the kids are behaving the same and Mindy well she is as boring as bat shit

I agree..they don't understand that one their kids will be moved out sooner than they think which will mean it's two people in that big a** house (it's not a home lol) and once their kids are out there goes their vlogs which means no money thus losing that home

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    New poster here... Nice to find this place.Right now the Binghams are in Maui, something the obnoxious husband Branden wouldn't stop talking about. Good for them, I've been to Kauai a few times. I had to unsubscribe because not only is he annoying, loud, almost brutish, but just plain acts stupid. Today's video, 'On the road to Hana" GAWD he would NOT SHUT UP. He never lets his wife talk and while he rants she stands there with a hopeful look on her face, waiting to interject. Go over to their Instagram, if you post ANYTHING LESS THAN FULL THROATED APPROVAL you get ganged up on by fans who police it every day. They were fun to watch for awhile, but a lot of us from the former YouTube Momma Drama page have had it. AND THAT HOUSE? I have a genuine fear they are building it on sand, so to speak. Their YouTube channel is just entertainment, and they've had to sink to clickbait to get views, and their SocialBlade has been steadily tanking, all to say will they be able to sustain it? They have a nice house now but don't need to build the monster that they are. I heard it's a three million dollar home. Just needed to rant about Branden and his LOUSY editing skills.

10. Craftgirl818
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (DesertPrincess @ 10/4/2022, 23:59) 
    New poster here... Nice to find this place.Right now the Binghams are in Maui, something the obnoxious husband Branden wouldn't stop talking about. Good for them, I've been to Kauai a few times. I had to unsubscribe because not only is he annoying, loud, almost brutish, but just plain acts stupid. Today's video, 'On the road to Hana" GAWD he would NOT SHUT UP. He never lets his wife talk and while he rants she stands there with a hopeful look on her face, waiting to interject. Go over to their Instagram, if you post ANYTHING LESS THAN FULL THROATED APPROVAL you get ganged up on by fans who police it every day. They were fun to watch for awhile, but a lot of us from the former YouTube Momma Drama page have had it. AND THAT HOUSE? I have a genuine fear they are building it on sand, so to speak. Their YouTube channel is just entertainment, and they've had to sink to clickbait to get views, and their SocialBlade has been steadily tanking, all to say will they be able to sustain it? They have a nice house now but don't need to build the monster that they are. I heard it's a three million dollar home. Just needed to rant about Branden and his LOUSY editing skills.

I can't stand watching them either...sometimes if I need a good laugh I will because they do dumb shit, not to mention they are tone deaf to their viewers...most of their views are from teenagers who are envious because the Binghams are raising self entitled brats. As I mentioned once their kids turn 18 their channel will be gone and I know damn well they don't budget so whatever money they have will be gone. He will be forced to work 9 to 5 and she will have do nails again. When Branden worked outside of the home is when they were most relatable. Now, not so much

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I agree, their older videos are so much more enjoyable. One of my faves is Case Lot Shopping because it starts out with Mindy waking up Hazy and it really is a sweet moment. I live in CA and am single so this case lot shopping thing was new to me. Also, the one where Branden quit his job, he really does seem to want to be a good papa but I think he is bored. He has taken over the morning greeting by YELLING it of course, and sorry, that is not cool. Their house flood ones were funny too but the biggest gripe I have is the constant cutting out of natural silences and pauses in speech. He's running a program but not being artistic about it. Now brother-in-law Daniel is a whole other story. I thought Chelle would be off the chain, but those two are very chilled out and relaxed, and the Bingham kids seem to LOVE being around them. Cool couple and Daniel rocks that equipment!

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ok.. I used to lurk over at ytmd ... what happened? Has been a hot minute since I been over there.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I don't know completely. It's been a while, but something about them being hacked, so it was down for awhile. Then it came back up a few months later, but it's a weird site. Finding what you posted is hard because very often the Bingham posts don't show up, and I'm just using Chrome, not Taptalk. Then the site showed to be very cool, new design and everything but then it vanished and so now it's a pain. I heard about this site from another person I watch and so I thought I'd hopefully find an audience for rants here! Thanks!

14. Craftgirl818
        +1   Like  

User deleted

This family is so tone deaf...their newest video is titled losing 60,000. Well boo hoo...who freaking cares. Didn't a father near them was killed and all they care about is being upset about losing 60,000 photos

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    How stupid and clickbaity. I'm not an Apple user but the problem the wife is having was discussed over at Reddit with a few final solutions. You can bet if the husband lost pics he wouldn't be so quick to laugh it off. Sounds like she'll get them back anyways. So tired of them talking about the new house, a little goes a long way. I told them that on IG and their mafia fans attacked. So I unsubbed. I'm not the only one.

102 replies since 4/5/2021, 17:17   44504 views