« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Crème Brûlée @ 5/6/2023, 22:22) 
    7 out of the last eight videos has broken arm in the title :show_me_the_money_smiley_emotic :flcvoy01:

Did you see Dad Challenge Podcast made a video about them?

I did not. Will go find it now though!

2.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I may have to take a break from the new Hayzl channel that TIHWB has turned into. The kid doesn’t seem to know the word thank you at all.

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BostonGal @ 8/6/2023, 10:16) 
    I may have to take a break from the new Hayzl channel that TIHWB has turned into. The kid doesn’t seem to know the word thank you at all.

I don't blame you, out of the last 12 videos since breaking her arm; Hayzl has been in 11 of the thumbnails, 8 photos of the pink cast, the words 'Broken arm' used 8 times in the title with the word break once - they are over exploiting her for money as hard as they can.

4.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Still exploiting her while in Disneyland about the broken arm you would think she is the first child to have a broken arm

5. Craftgirl818
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Vegemite Shell @ 10/6/2023, 13:06) 
    Still exploiting her while in Disneyland about the broken arm you would think she is the first child to have a broken arm

She has no business being in Disneyland

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It is ridiculous!

7.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Its the Hazey show in Disneyland BORING they have hardly spoken with Maddie or his mum on the vlog at least his mum is more interesting and his brother Jarrod and Britney are so different when they have their mum on the vlog the Bingham's are so full of crap and so full of themselves and it showing with their kids except for poor Brex he always seems to be an afterthought with them. And Brandon bignoteing himself by saying that they might add Hawaii onto the end of the trip because the Ravelli's are going there after Disney, another family who would downfall if exploiting your kids was banned from Social Media

8. Craftgirl818
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Vegemite Shell @ 12/6/2023, 15:37) 
    Its the Hazey show in Disneyland BORING they have hardly spoken with Maddie or his mum on the vlog at least his mum is more interesting and his brother Jarrod and Britney are so different when they have their mum on the vlog the Bingham's are so full of crap and so full of themselves and it showing with their kids except for poor Brex he always seems to be an afterthought with them. And Brandon bignoteing himself by saying that they might add Hawaii onto the end of the trip because the Ravelli's are going there after Disney, another family who would downfall if exploiting your kids was banned from Social Media

Why do they have to do everything the Ravellis do? I'm sure they are happy to get rid of the Binghams for a bit

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I wonder if the parents of these kids ever say no to them? Hazyl is such a brat! There is no other way to say it. Now she gets to have a pool party so more people can feel sorry for her and shower this incredibly spoiled brat with more gifts!

Also, I hate to say this, and I do hope it doesn't happen, but how long before someone gets seriously injured doing a stunt off those platforms next to the pool? One injury, one lawsuit, and I don't care how much insurance you have, life as this family knows it will change very quickly! I would never wish anyone harm, but that is a recipe for disaster.
    Poor Brex lost two teeth on their trip and no one even mentioned a visit from the tooth fairy for him because it's the all about Hazyl show!

10.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Phenom172 Exactly I feel that Brex is an afterthought for them, they certainly did not make a big deal about him losing his teeth and Hazy is spoilt and obnoxious and she is only going to get worse the older she gets.

11. Craftgirl818
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I think Brandens daughter Madi is only in Utah to spend time with Dan&Chelle and finish school. Once she's done with college she will move back to Cali and never look back. They only bring Madi along for content which is sad. But she will wake up

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How out of touch are these people. That one shot one of the days was prob smoke from the wildfires in HI. Making faces at the baby crying.. why not try to help the parent distract the baby. I've seen videos where everyone will sing and the baby calms down. Noooo let's make faces cause you're annoyed. Your kids are very entitled brats and will not know how to function in the real world. IF Ryler has to get a job at 16, he will expect special treatment.. he won't get it. So he will magically have to quit due to scheduling. This would is going to crap, and they have no clue.

13.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    the video minutes are way down and they are so annoying yet boring

its always. flex on what they are doing and buying now
    I so dislike them

102 replies since 4/5/2021, 17:17   44504 views