She only has the kids 4- yes FOUR- full days each month
    Otherwise at school or with Daddy

The custody schedule has them with their Dad last 2 years on
    Mothers Day

She is not a Mom
    A babysitter?
    Actually a babysitter would do More with the kids
    A Nanny?

I am sooooo grateful my sons married normal , wonderful young ladies who love their kids fiercely and play with them &explore with them 🙏🙏

2.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s doing the Mothers Day Yoga class right now on Peloton. 6:45 AM Eastern.

3.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    A couple people pointed out the new vest on Jen. It looks like a Patagonia label peeking through but I don’t see this vest on the Patagonia page. It looks like their Women’s
    Classic synchilla vest at $79 but they don’t show the right color. ???

4.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It’s a vineyard vines vest. Guess she’s back on that train. A brand that is the exact opposite of van life.

5.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 10/5/2021, 13:26) 
    A couple people pointed out the new vest on Jen. It looks like a Patagonia label peeking through but I don’t see this vest on the Patagonia page. It looks like their Women’s
    Classic synchilla vest at $79 but they don’t show the right color. ???

Maybe Vineyard Vines? The label looks pink’ish to me. And you know she went through that VV stage.

6.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think that VV vest is from last year. I’m too lazy to look back but it looks familiar.

7. Malicious Vitriol
        +25   Like  

User deleted

So, she wasn't at home for the past few days (evidence: Peloton app), kids with Don on Mother's Day, came back home, took a quick photo with the freshly dropped off kids, posted the photo and "How to be a selfish mother" shit and Jenions praise her and her mama's heart? I hate her as a person but I hate her more as a mother. Bitch has nerves to make a death-by-suicide about her AND justify being a selfish mom. Being miserable even with all the money and ME-time is the best life she deserves.

ETA: No, I hope the money dries up. Real fast and unexpected.

8.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her choice on mother's day was to spend time away from her children. The shit quote was to excuse herself for choosing to spend the day without them, and then she either saw them for a short time to take that photo or that photo was from another day. She would use 'the children need time with their father' as the reason for not changing the schedule, but ultimately it was her choice. There is no way that Don would block the kids from spending mother's day with Jen when several times the schedule has been changed to accommodate other holidays. She will keep spinning that narrative: she is sad and miserable without them but the best thing for the kids is to spend fewer and fewer days with Jen until she barely sees them at all. It also just coincidentally allows MeTimeObsessedLikeJen to spend more time by herself without the inconvenience of parenting.

Whenever she goes quiet on Instagram or takes a 'social media break' it's because she is purposely hiding something that she doesn't want comments or messages or opinions about. Ironically she gave it away by coming back and immediately posting that shit quote. Also, it doesn't take a genius to notice patterns of behaviour and read between the lines. We have some good sleuthers here at the Bakery but she makes it SO easy to figure out with her dullard routines, predictable behaviour and massive amounts of vaguebooking and muffin throwing.

9.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I looked at the Instagram of the author of that quote. She is an enabler. Nothing more. Tons of quotes about letting your to do list go and cutting yourself slack. Self-care, self-love, self-admiration.

Pablum for the weak spirited.

Damn Jen - see a REAL mental health professional and get your act together before your kids are old enough to understand you always placed your wants above their needs.

10.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 10/5/2021, 04:14) 

Found on a health site -

Causes of Transparent Teeth

Transparent teeth are just one sign of enamel erosion, which is caused by:

Acidic foods and drinks. Consuming highly acidic foods and beverages regularly may speed up enamel erosion, leading to transparent teeth.
    Some acidic foods and drinks include:
    citric fruits
    coffee
    sodas
    candy

Acid reflux. Frequent exposure to stomach acid may wear down tooth enamel. When left untreated, acid reflux may lead to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), which may cause more frequent stomach acid regurgitation and subsequent effects on your tooth enamel.

Frequent vomiting. This includes chronic conditions, such as bulimia and alcoholism, as well as acute conditions like pregnancy-related morning sickness

11.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 10/5/2021, 14:05) 
    I looked at the Instagram of the author of that quote. She is an enabler. Nothing more. Tons of quotes about letting your to do list go and cutting yourself slack. Self-care, self-love, self-admiration.

Jen doesn't seem to understand that it's perfectly possible to experience joy and satisfaction in life when supporting and caring for the needs of others. It's as if she believes that the only times she can ever be happy are when she is indulging only in her own needs, without having to think about anyone else. Doing things for other people can be a self-fulfilling act and make you feel good, valued and purposeful - it doesn't always have to be purely about what you would choose to do in that moment. The very act of raising children is a privilege. It's like you're serving a need that is greater than yourself and enabling your children to become good, well rounded people to go out into the wider world and interact with other human beings. It's a responsibility that has huge importance way beyond one individual.

This is why Jen has always ignored the calls from commenters to do volunteering. To most people, volunteering is an act of pure giving because you're not being paid. But the fact that you're doing something to serve a wider purpose than just yourself IS the payback. Jen doesn't seem to be able to wrap her head around that. It's why she's constantly in pursuit of Me Time and why parenting is just a huge inconvenience to her.

12.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yes!!! The irony that Jen doesn’t grasp. She would feel so much more fulfilled if she looked outside herself. It’s essential to being a well-rounded fulfilled person!

13.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread

WhereInTheWorldIsCarmenSanDiJenbo Pt 240: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62139050

1017 replies since 5/5/2021, 15:18   130013 views