TheColossalBlunderThatIsShareWithWonderLikeJen Pt. 239

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh, what exciting news. No "wonder" she's in a spiral now. Good for you, sweet boy Donald. I'm here for his new journey. Good looking out Bangle. I sincerely hope Tens is going to Utah with him this summer, and I hope Jen has no idea that Tens will be there as well. Oh what fun that will be HA!

2.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe that’s why she isn’t raging but pelotoning :shifty:

3.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    For someone who thought about divorcing him for years and is thrilled to finally be uncaged and living her own life...she seems a little blue. Anyone else getting a kind of sad vibe?

😉

4.     +47   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    I never bought her “been thinking about it for years” excuse. I mean, daydreaming about it? Sure. But seriously contemplating a life without full access to his wallet and the Ross family social life? No way. She got dumped and was shocked and humiliated that he had the balls to do it. Her filing the papers and buying a house so quickly we’re just a a failed attempt to bluff.

5.     +51   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Makes sense that Don would move as soon as his lease was up now that the house has sold. He probably wants to reinvest in property now that he isn't paying a massive mortgage AND rent.

Please dear baby Jesus let it be a brand new, modern home on the golf course with a white marble bathroom, state of the art kitchen and a hand tiled pool and please inspire someone from the Bakery to find the sale online to share with us all because we both know that that is not within my person skillset, thank you, amen, I love you with all of my currently available wonder.

6.     +58   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Hopefully whatever he buys, he uses his name (and Tensleigh’s too) so we can get a peek. But Cook County is painfully slow in releasing deeds to the public data base so be prepared.

We’re going to need someone he knows to post wedding pics, engagement announcement or something to get any scoop.

I do have one other nugget of his private info to keep an eye on, but I’m not sharing what so Jen doesn’t tip him off...

Hi Jen!
    Hope you are having the day you deserve!
    Love Always
    Bangle Bitch

7.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Spending $800K on a house is hardly a bluff, unless she thought somehow he would move back i to RM1and invite her and she could sell the mausoleum for more than she paid, immediate. Then he answered her filing with his own. Then she kaled herself into thinness and forced her way into the Ross family vacation. He ignored her the whole time. She has failed miserably, but she got exactly what she wanted for years. Too bad it did not work out, Gene. Instead of acting the fool, why not actually start a new life. Bring a lot of color i to your home, something cheerful. Learn how to cook more than vomit eggs, vomit chick peas, grilled cheese m and fake vegan treats. Tackle your craft room, make it something you want to go in and create things. Unload all the bins on or better yet, take them all to a charity. Because you have not looked at them in years, it is plain to see you do not need anything in them. Stop buying things you never use. Show your children you love them but interacting with them every day they are with you. If your EX husband has moved on or if he has not, he is your EX husband, the only thing you need to be concerned with is that he takes care of his children when they are with him. The fact that he pays you support, that is nice, bit you can not keep spending it all on yourself. Take the kids on a nice trip, drive somewhere to fun. Or use your DVC points and take them to WDW. Lots and lots of “solo mama” take their kids places, museums, parks, beaches, theme parks, etc. You can do it, too.

Who am I kidding, she will never change. She is a shrew and when the support ends, the kids will be gone, she better hope her nest egg will support the 10K a month she spends. I want to see a Hoarders episode staring her home. I want Charlotte and Donny there hauling everything out while she wails.

8.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Big Bertha Vanlifer Gene @ 5/7/2021, 09:31 AM) 
    Spending $800K on a house is hardly a bluff, unless she thought somehow he would move back i to RM1and invite her and she could sell the mausoleum for more than she paid, immediate. Then he answered her filing with his own. Then she kaled herself into thinness and forced her way into the Ross family vacation. He ignored her the whole time. She has failed miserably, but she got exactly what she wanted for years. Too bad it did not work out, Gene. Instead of acting the fool, why not actually start a new life. Bring a lot of color i to your home, something cheerful. Learn how to cook more than vomit eggs, vomit chick peas, grilled cheese m and fake vegan treats. Tackle your craft room, make it something you want to go in and create things. Unload all the bins on or better yet, take them all to a charity. Because you have not looked at them in years, it is plain to see you do not need anything in them. Stop buying things you never use. Show your children you love them but interacting with them every day they are with you. If your EX husband has moved on or if he has not, he is your EX husband, the only thing you need to be concerned with is that he takes care of his children when they are with him. The fact that he pays you support, that is nice, bit you can not keep spending it all on yourself. Take the kids on a nice trip, drive somewhere to fun. Or use your DVC points and take them to WDW. Lots and lots of “solo mama” take their kids places, museums, parks, beaches, theme parks, etc. You can do it, too.

Who am I kidding, she will never change. She is a shrew and when the support ends, the kids will be gone, she better hope her nest egg will support the 10K a month she spends. I want to see a Hoarders episode staring her home. I want Charlotte and Donny there hauling everything out while she wails.

I would be so excited to watch her go through the process of having a custom playset for the yard made for them, something with princess turrets and slides and a rock wall and a little play house. That would not only be neat, unique content but also a wonderful gift for her kids.

I know, I know, it will never happen but I truly wish that this kind of stuff took priority over van life. You don't have to make your kids your entire life but maybe at least a little bit of it?

9.     +47   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Her house might be the most epic panic buy of all time.

10.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Wow, great find Bangle! I can't wait to see what he buys. If he goes all out with a RM3 then Tens is 100% in the picture, but I could also see him buying one of those townhouses in The Glen on the golf course - plenty of room, low maintenance, near his parents / Emily and easy access to golf. Maybe he's buying the unit his parents already own? Come to think of it, looks like that unit is no longer on the market....

Time to go do some research :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

Update: I see it listed as contingent on realtor.com

11.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    kind of hope he bought this one. there's a few things I'd change inside but it's very homey

zz

I wonder if he'd use Misty (?) the realtor

12.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe the song WAS for us, and she’s officially retired as a business wady.....

13.     +36   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Detective Bangle Bitch!

7548D5AA-5E8C-4AB2-A7A7-D16515B58EFB

14.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 7/5/2021, 16:19) 
    kind of hope he bought this one. there's a few things I'd change inside but it's very homey

zz

I wonder if he'd use Misty (?) the realtor

Misty probably still has PTSD from trying to offload the equestrian themed RM1 for so long and will refuse Don as a client :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

15.     +46   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    The Bakery is READY!!

Bangle has her secret information, Husband has her glitter pens holstered. Pink is ready with a psychological profile. And the local Bakers are up and ready to do a grid search. Has someone been assigned to follow the moving van from the temporary HyperSexCave? Yetta, you will be on the foot chase given your athleticism.

Are the drones charged? Walkie Talkies have fresh batteries?

1017 replies since 5/5/2021, 15:18   130014 views