Jen Ross Rewatch-Part 7:Afraid of Weight Gain, Same Exercise Pain and The Birth of Donsplain

« Older   Newer »

1. Nefarious DisneyPrincess
        +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    It's all TONE IT UP, TONE IT UP, BOOTY CALL, BOOTY CALL instead of the current PELETON-PELETON-PELETON incessantly now. Why didn't she just have a dedicated exercise sporty/sport injury channel and get sponsorships and make money off that?

I had to get "my handyman" erm friendly neighbour who is a joiner to take half my kitchen apart just to buy a new fridge. They all got much taller 😣. He had to get a stupid built in wine rack out and took apart many cabinets to get at that part. Ugh. I have a depth issue with space in my laundry too. You have to leave space at the back for plugs and pipework and whoever built this place didn't factor that in - just generic machine size. Ugh. End of rant. Don't custom build appliances in.

The switch from the voice describing fridge food to babyJen gushing over mushrooms and fat chicken was disgusting. She just lives her life loving her fake old self. :sick:

925 replies since 7/5/2021, 00:18   73587 views