Jen Ross Rewatch-Part 7:Afraid of Weight Gain, Same Exercise Pain and The Birth of Donsplain

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I am a few hours south of Jen and we get delayed many, many times. We have found that things run a bit more on time through St Louis, but that is probably due usually flying Southwest out of StL.

2.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This morning I watched yesterday and today's vlogs, as I was too busy over the weekend to watch. A few observations.......She was a bit testy about the "spring" decor not being Easter decor. Bunnies and Easter Eggs are Easter decor, not spring decor. Regarding her clothes, I had to laugh when she said "I buy a few pieces each season" LOL Yeah, right, Jen. Also, her Apothocary Jar that broke....."I have a stack of them in the basement" She seems to have multiple back ups of several items, LOL I also agree about Winnie having the life sucked out of her. She was a young dog back then and she is laying around like a lump of coal, even when Jen mentions going on a walk. Mine go crazy when I use the "w" word.

3.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can never get over the way she stands over Winnie and says, "Are we going for a WALK? Do you want to go for a WALK?" and the mutt has zero reaction. That is not normal dog behaviour haha

4.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 5/17/2021, 11:09 AM) 
    Also today:

So much crap she didn't need and never used, unbelievabe.
    As someone who loves arts&crafts myself and draw/paint/craft since I was little I get angry to see someone like her had all the things and huge space for crafting. Also my mom is an amazing painter (Can I share her instagram? I wish she had more exposure!) and she has all her painting/drawing supplies tucked inside the drawers of her little computer desk.. Meanwhile Gene with her enourmos craftroom and 20 scissors for any type of material mygosh...

Also, I always found it so annoying how she got herself 2 of the rooms upstairs (the craftroom and the doll room), while Don, the one that provided this huge mansion, had his office down at the basment. Such a selfish caged woman she was.

5.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    OHare on time record sucks. We almost always fly from Midway (Southwest) unless it’s a long haul flight. We like to fly early AM because those planes come in overnight and are waiting at the gate. I’ve also never once left Orlando on time because of Florida’s constant weather delays. We always fly out of there late (after 9).

I’ll watch yesterday and today’s videos later.

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 5/17/2021, 06:30 AM) 
    Another Day, Another Vlog

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FP169yPSZw

How ignorant is this creature? She is going on about her giant cupcake that she "probably" isn't going to eat all of it (we all know as soon as the camera was off, she was cramming it into her pie-hole as fast as she could). The cupcake is decorated with an owl in a mortarboard and diploma. Dingbat wonders what is on the "scroll"? Did she not understand the concept that this was a graduation treat? Did she not attend her own graduations?

7.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ^^ Gee, an owl wearing a cap and holding a diploma.....in May. Who would have guessed it was a graduation cupcake?

8.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 17/5/2021, 15:20) 
    I can never get over the way she stands over Winnie and says, "Are we going for a WALK? Do you want to go for a WALK?" and the mutt has zero reaction. That is not normal dog behaviour haha

She’s also bragged about how Winnie is a “camel” and only has to pee like once or twice a day. And I’m thinking no, it’s probably because she’s severely dehydrated because you only let her drink out of that hampster waterer.

9.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Not a Vanlifer @ 5/17/2021, 09:54 AM) 
    How ignorant is this creature? She is going on about her giant cupcake that she "probably" isn't going to eat all of it (we all know as soon as the camera was off, she was cramming it into her pie-hole as fast as she could). The cupcake is decorated with an owl in a mortarboard and diploma. Dingbat wonders what is on the "scroll"? Did she not understand the concept that this was a graduation treat? Did she not attend her own graduations?

This dummy bitch just thought it was a wise owl :lol:

Listen to them, talking about viewing the world through the camera. Just a couple of business people :snickering:

Don had lost 40 lbs at this point, good for him.

Plan to learn Spanish, buy all the things, never do it. That's so Jen.

Did anyone make Suze's Caesar dressing? I've wanted to try it, they always comment on how good it is.

10. MrArthurRadley
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Not from that area so I only have one OHare experience, and the flight was delayed.
    TFG, I would love to see your Mom's work.

This is out of chronological rewatch order but yesterday I watched the 26 minute video of Jen's PNL Launch. Okay, I did skip some, but you know how it is. She was SO excited. Phew. All the comments were so happy that she was excited, glowing, blah blah blah. Interestingly, there were 244 comments, and would you say that was the height of her career, or maybe the turning point? Anyway, I just thought it's so odd by comparison that she got nearly 600 rave comments on her first With Wonder video and...she gets mad and disappears.

11.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In that office organization video, I CANNOT with the FOUR bunnies in baskets right behind her. She is a freak.
    There is so, so, so, so, so, so, so much stuff crammed into that playroom! 600 filing cabinets, 340 flowered storage boxes, 274 additional photo boxes and baskets.
    A box for "when I want to do a bunch of gluing"--are you a toddler?

12.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 17/5/2021, 17:54) 
    In that office organization video, I CANNOT with the FOUR bunnies in baskets right behind her. She is a freak.
    There is so, so, so, so, so, so, so much stuff crammed into that playroom! 600 filing cabinets, 340 flowered storage boxes, 274 additional photo boxes and baskets.
    A box for "when I want to do a bunch of gluing"--are you a toddler?

Yes, she is five

13.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think that the green owl lamp in her playroom shocked me. I don't know WHY, but it did. My 4 year old granddaughter would LOVE it.

14.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm back to resume watching--
    TWO stools and 3 office chairs for Jen & all her friends! I hate the handles on the filing cabinets--they're so loud & I would be worried about them knocking into the finish. The baskets on the floor were a bad choice for the hoarder, she's allowing herself to overflow.

A new game: How old is the speaker?
    "My favourite letter-writing pens and markers"
    "I might glitter [my clothespins] just for fun"

Extra credit:

Screen_Shot_2021-05-17_at_12

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 5/17/2021, 01:45 PM) 
    I am a few hours south of Jen and we get delayed many, many times. We have found that things run a bit more on time through St Louis, but that is probably due usually flying Southwest out of STL.

I'm a few hours south of Jen and nearly every time we fly out of Chicago there are delays or cancelled flights. We've resorted to Peoria, Bloomington, and STL to avoid the issue.

QUOTE (KayTee @ 5/17/2021, 10:09 AM) 

What is her obsession with Pottery Barn?! Does she get paid to promote their stuff? Do the Ross's own stock in the company?! What is with the bloody chairs?! How many chairs does she need in a single craft room? It isn't like she has friends who come over and hang out with her!

925 replies since 7/5/2021, 00:18   73310 views