Jen Ross Rewatch-Part 7:Afraid of Weight Gain, Same Exercise Pain and The Birth of Donsplain

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I have never seen that video of Don Jenfending. I would be horrified if my husband put a video on the internet while drunk defending me to the “haters.” I have never thought highly of these two pompous pigs. After watching Don’s videos and joining the rewatch for a bit now, I have one to let describe both of the Ross’s: assholes. These two prove money can’t buy class, taste, or a clue. Mr. Asshole stated in his video that he had to teach Mrs. Asshole how to spend and how she is her truest self on camera. I bet he’s now regretting showing her how to spend. I also can’t imagine what a bitch she was after birthing their crotch fruit for him to walk alway when the kids were so young.

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have a friend that calls it "rinsing off" if she doesn't wash her hair when she showers. She does use soap when she rinses off.

Jen probably just literally rinses off.

3.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 5/18/2021, 02:44 PM) 
    For someone who was so caged and unhappy, thinking of leaving....she sure smiled a lot and LAUGHED a lot.

I was thinking the same thing.

Admittedly now I'm thinking what video was that limeade in as we know Don knows drinks... and well, a nice margarita sounds good.

4.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    When does the Drunk Don video fit in chronologically? I haven’t watched it in a long time...

Also, I cannot fathom being in early labor at home and having my parents, who live a block away, helicoptering over me in my own home waiting. It’s not like they needed to watch an older child. Spending the night? Really?????

5.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    :hearty-laugh:
    Y’all called it. She totally ate that huge double cupcake yesterday. She was annoyed that Don had the self-control to only eat the cookie off his Cookie Monster cupcake, so she was getting ready to eat his.

6.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 5/18/2021, 04:24 PM) 
    When does the Drunk Don video fit in chronologically? I haven’t watched it in a long time...

Also, I cannot fathom being in early labor at home and having my parents, who live a block away, helicoptering over me in my own home waiting. It’s not like they needed to watch an older child. Spending the night? Really?????

Drunk Don is right at this time--after Jen talked about wanting to quit in her craptice the other day. Don's hitting the same points

QUOTE (Care2Share @ 5/18/2021, 04:42 PM) 
    Y’all called it. She totally ate that huge double cupcake yesterday. She was annoyed that Don had the self-control to only eat the cookie off his Cookie Monster cupcake, so she was getting ready to eat his.

Yes! Why is she salivating so hard over his cupcake if she allegedly only took a few bites of hers last night? Liar, liar.

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Utility Function would be an awesome profile name.
    He spent 35 minutes defending his busy bee because he has the right since he’s HER husband. This drunk Don video made me want to have MY husband kick his ass.
    Let’s be honest though, this video was ultimately created to promote his own channel.

8.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SeasonalWinnieBows @ 18/5/2021, 23:00) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 5/18/2021, 02:44 PM) 
    For someone who was so caged and unhappy, thinking of leaving....she sure smiled a lot and LAUGHED a lot.

I was thinking the same thing.

Admittedly now I'm thinking what video was that limeade in as we know Don knows drinks... and well, a nice margarita sounds good.

It’s coming up July 4th!

9.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Soooooo much sugar! No wonder she likes it :snickering:

10.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenBoyle’sHusbandFreeBunion @ 18/5/2021, 19:21) 
    I have never seen that video of Don Jenfending. I would be horrified if my husband put a video on the internet while drunk defending me to the “haters.” I have never thought highly of these two pompous pigs. After watching Don’s videos and joining the rewatch for a bit now, I have one to let describe both of the Ross’s: assholes. These two prove money can’t buy class, taste, or a clue. Mr. Asshole stated in his video that he had to teach Mrs. Asshole how to spend and how she is her truest self on camera. I bet he’s now regretting showing her how to spend. I also can’t imagine what a bitch she was after birthing their crotch fruit for him to walk alway when the kids were so young.

Don’t forget that he said he would show her the video before posting and would only post if she gave permission. So Jen wanted this video up.

11.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don adored the attention he got from YouTube back then.

12.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I've never watched any clogs before but wanted to see the marg recipe. I'd take a bite out of anything Don cooked. I'm side-eying though, because I made the eggnog recipe and it had ZERO flavour. The worst I've ever tried.

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 19/5/2021, 00:39) 
    Don adored the attention he got from YouTube back then.

He made it seem so much easier than Jen did. (I’m sure she hated that). She seemed to always make everything in her life into a big production full of unnecessary explanations.

14.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Care2Share @ 18/5/2021, 23:42) 

I think unconsciously her cupcake journey was the most sincere look into her eating habits.
    1)some vlogs ago: OMG Don got me a cupcake (insert long lecture about being just a cupcake and she can eat it because it’s not like she always does)
    2)Next day being all giggly saying that she actually lost weight after the cupcake.

(Just some days pass)

3)New, gigantic cupcake that she would TRY to now eat everything, she is learning. Don would not let her.
    4)He did. She ate everything and now needs self control to not eat his too.

She also gets her feeling of superiority above Don for the weirdest things: showing him exercising and making fun of him and telling him that ACTUALLY not every Whole Foods has good cakes.

15.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Baby Watch! Will it happen? Will Jen pack snacks to take to the hospital? Of course she will!

And, who has a new Vera Bradley case, just in case? Jen, of course. And, living right in the same block, why did Suz & Poopsie spend the night there? Strange.

925 replies since 7/5/2021, 00:18   73308 views