Jen Ross Rewatch-Part 7:Afraid of Weight Gain, Same Exercise Pain and The Birth of Donsplain

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lots of nostril flaring and teary eyes in that second video when she talked about being ghosted by her friend. I remember the Vegas haul video. Was that the same trip? She acted like a childish, spoiled brat in that video so I can imagine that nail tech wanted to nope right out of that "friendship'.

I love to chat with my hair dresser. We even hug at the end of the hair cut (pre-pandemic). We are both huggers. But I wouldn't consider us friends. It's her job and we just happen to chat and get along as she does my hair. I would never think to invite her on a trip to Vegas. Was Don behind this? Maybe he told her to get a life? :snickering:

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have had the same nail person for several years and I love chatting with her when I get my nails done. I see this person every 2 - 3 weeks on average and enjoy those visits. I don't consider her to be my friend and I certainly wouldn't consider inviting her to go on a trip with me! Kudos to her nail person for taking pity on Jen and going to Vegas with her. I cannot begin to imaging the horror of being stuck in Vegas with Jen!

3.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I haven’t watched the Vegas videos in a while and can’t right now because my caging husband has taken me out to dinner but I assumed Don paid the nail techs accomodation and flights
    The whole IBS thing was ... illuminating
    I remember in the haul the brat bought herself a shit tonne of stuff and Don absolutely nothing, not even a little treat from the suga shop!! Incredible!! :dunno:

4.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chef Elzar @ 9/5/2021, 03:11) 
    I have had the same nail person for several years and I love chatting with her when I get my nails done. I see this person every 2 - 3 weeks on average and enjoy those visits. I don't consider her to be my friend and I certainly wouldn't consider inviting her to go on a trip with me! Kudos to her nail person for taking pity on Jen and going to Vegas with her. I cannot begin to imaging the horror of being stuck in Vegas with Jen!

I imagine the nail tech asking her actual friends if she should go, and them being like: go, it’s a free trip, if it turns out she is nuts you can always just stop doing her nails

5.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status

She just shopped the whole trip, must have been a hoot for the nail tech to just follow her around.

She says she will have these bags her whole life, spoiler alert….

6.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    These videos in succession are painful. Yikes. It is so strange that they did this big trip; like try going to lunch in Chicago first or something?! I get the feeling they hadn’t seen each other outside of nail appointments until this trip. She sees her once a week for 3 years = automatic friends?? I feel bad did Jen in these videos. She really has no friends and the Ross family is her main (and only) social circle.

7.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I've been patiently waiting for years for the nail tech to show up here.

8.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cheap ass soy sauce @ 9/5/2021, 14:11) 
    I've been patiently waiting for years for the nail tech to show up here.

For sure she lurked and didn’t say anything to avoid weird consequences

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow wow wow. Was she shopping with the nail tech, or did she go off by herself? Either one seems super awkward to me. I mean...I'm assuming the nail tech can't afford to shop like that...although maybe I'm wrong. I don't get my nails done. I think the woman who does my hair does quite well for herself. But I think it can be pretty uncomfortable shopping with someone who isn't in your spending bracket. But then going off by yourself on a "girls trip" seems pretty weird too. I wonder how much money she spent on her haul.

Also, I think she's on valium or something in these Vegas videos. She has a way different affect than she usually does.

10.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 9/5/2021, 15:39) 
    Wow wow wow. Was she shopping with the nail tech, or did she go off by herself? Either one seems super awkward to me. I mean...I'm assuming the nail tech can't afford to shop like that...although maybe I'm wrong. I don't get my nails done. I think the woman who does my hair does quite well for herself. But I think it can be pretty uncomfortable shopping with someone who isn't in your spending bracket. But then going off by yourself on a "girls trip" seems pretty weird too. I wonder how much money she spent on her haul.

Also, I think she's on valium or something in these Vegas videos. She has a way different affect than she usually does.

She said that her friends likes Gucci and that’s why she went, but I imagine 5k+ in a day is not what her “friends” is used to.

Also seems like she decided to splurge extra because she was with someone from a different spending bracket, like it would make the girl like her more or something.

I agree, she seems very lethargic in this videos.

11.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    May 9, 2013

And, dang, how long will Ms Organized keep her Easter decor up? Not only is the wreath up, there are easter eggs in the breakfast nook.

12.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don left his car at the golf club the previous night. Wasted!

13.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SwimmingLeggings @ 5/9/2021, 01:50 PM) 
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuKqlxfbnDY

She just shopped the whole trip, must have been a hoot for the nail tech to just follow her around.

She says she will have these bags her whole life, spoiler alert….

This was the video I was mentioning earlier. She really acts like a spoiled teenager here. Spending all of Don Daddy's money, styling her hair and makeup like a teen. Someone should have told her to grow the hell up years ago.

14.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I really do wonder what Don's next abode will be since this was the second time he's ever touched a light bulb. A million dollar house where he'll pay people for every single task? A townhouse with minimal upkeep? When you're that rich, you can get whatever you want.

"I'm trying to drink less tea" --has at least 3 cups.

15.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I personally LOVE shopping with someone who is out to spend money. I get to have all the fun but none of the debt or guilt. I must be weird! LOL

I am positive the nail tech found GG or the previous version of the Bakery. I wonder what her reaction was to Jen’s videos about their trip. I would have been MORTIFIED if someone I wanted to be my friend saw me “confessing” to the camera about how weird and nervous I was to be their friend and how it gave me diarrhea. No wonder she took off! (And the fact that Jen didn’t see anything wrong with manically over-sharing about the trip just proves ghost-tech’s point.)

925 replies since 7/5/2021, 00:18   73591 views