Jen Ross Rewatch-Part 7:Afraid of Weight Gain, Same Exercise Pain and The Birth of Donsplain

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Here’s part 2 of the original confessional.

She is such a lame duck

2.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Her calorie obsession :rolleyes:

This treat is teeny tiny and 90 calories so I can have it...

Just freaking say I want ice cream and I’m having some.

3.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    How does she not watch that back before posting and think "OH - I'm an awful whinging person. My eating is disordered. I need to stop this. I'm a terrible friend to this other girl and zero fun to be with. All I do is whine about food and exercise. I need to change all of this".

If genuinely IBS she would do FODMAP and work it out. This sugar and dairy bullshit and binging and restricting is the issue.

4.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Everything Jen believes about health & nutrition is wrong.

Screen_Shot_2021-05-09_at_5
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19774754/

5.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s what works for her :b_wink:

6.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 9/5/2021, 18:19) 
    I personally LOVE shopping with someone who is out to spend money. I get to have all the fun but none of the debt or guilt. I must be weird! LOL

I am positive the nail tech found GG or the previous version of the Bakery. I wonder what her reaction was to Jen’s videos about their trip. I would have been MORTIFIED if someone I wanted to be my friend saw me “confessing” to the camera about how weird and nervous I was to be their friend and how it gave me diarrhea. No wonder she took off! (And the fact that Jen didn’t see anything wrong with manically over-sharing about the trip just proves ghost-tech’s point.)

Not only did she make the stupid video, but instead of just referring to the lady as a friend (no other explanation was really necessary) she announced to the internet that she is her nail tech. Like that’s literally all she was to Jen. If people HAD to know how they met, or the back story, just say you met her at your nail salon that you’ve “frequented” (Jen word) for the last few years. My medical director (a nephrologist) and I are friends outside of work. When she introduces me to people, she says, “this is my friend, Care2Share” not “this is my nurse” or “I don’t really have any friends, so I brought my nurse with me”. It’s insensitive and rude. Essentially, the entire reason she has no damn friends.

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she’s on something in these Vegas videos. Maybe a benzo.

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe her shrink was trying to get her meds right or wrote her a script for her yravel related anxiety.

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There’s a part 3 confessional also.

Just remember - that is the one and only time As an adult that Jen traveled with someone she wasn’t related to.

Speaking of nail tech - have you all seen Anjelah Johnson’s Nail Salon comedy routine? It’s in YT as live or animated version.

Honey, that’s why you don’t have boyfriend. 😂

10.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 10/5/2021, 05:35) 
    There’s a part 3 confessional also.

Just remember - that is the one and only time As an adult that Jen traveled with someone she wasn’t related to.

Speaking of nail tech - have you all seen Anjelah Johnson’s Nail Salon comedy routine? It’s in YT as live or animated version.

Honey, that’s why you don’t have boyfriend. 😂

Yes! It's a classic 😂

11.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Remember when you was a Caged Content Creator? I liked that Jen better.

“Our gifting is private.”

Don talked about the charity in Vodka-cran video. He said they give to family. So I take that to mean Scott’s family. Maybe Raven Foundation for the deductions.

12.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    What a complete mess. Who the hell goes to Vegas for a girls getaway, and then announce "I don't like going out, I can't eat out, I get diarrhea around strangers. So I will hole up in my room and shop alone." She had no idea how to handle herself as a married woman, except to cloister herself in her room.

I've never seen the Vegas confessionals before, and I kept wondering why would Don or anyone think she would be mother material? Every phobia, weight obsession, exercise obsession, self diagnosing, her complete unwillingness to accept qualified medical help. She kept saying she would figure it out on her own. I suppose family has tried to reach out to her many, many times (you'd have to be a complete idiot to not see she has serious mental/emotional issues) but she was so proud of her legendary stubbornness, she rejected any and all help.

It's no wonder she wants to escape to the wilds in her van. You can run Jen, but you can't hide from yourself or your inner demons.

13.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen: Charity is private

Don: I don’t believe in charity but I give to my parent’s tax shelter for the deduction and my parents use that money to pay my relatives who work there...

Also, who wants to tell Jen that her AM protein shake was probably close to 500 calories and popcorn for dinner will easily be over 1000 because of all the butter Don uses? She is also having a 200-300 calorie cocktail in her bath tub.

14. MrArthurRadley
        +12   Like  

User deleted

To put that Vegas haul from May 19 in real perspective, remember that's sandwiched between her PreVegas Haul of April 29 and her infamous PD shopping hauls 1&2 which were just a few weeks later on June 17.

(I wonder if the nail tech had the room next door and could hear Jen talking away by herself.)

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 5/10/2021, 04:23 PM) 
    Remember when you was a Caged Content Creator? I liked that Jen better.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TENU1SV_vtQ

“Our gifting is private.”

Don talked about the charity in Vodka-cran video. He said they give to family. So I take that to mean Scott’s family. Maybe Raven Foundation for the deductions.

What is with her hair?
    baldingjen

925 replies since 7/5/2021, 00:18   73587 views